MassMedMan's Hi Brix Perpetual Featuring 600W LEDs

Just pop in in to say hi! I'm new to the forum and new to indoor growing. ✌️Nice work.

Thanks for checking my journal out. I'm fairly new myself and always willing to learn so if you spot something don't feel rude or anything by commenting. Hope you have fun, lots of visitors with great info to glean ;)

Left is Sugar Black Rose, right is another THC Bomb. Just hit 250g on that screen. And I've got, fifty more between them of popcorn, at least. Plus trim. Gonna be a cooking fool soon....

A sample from each will go to the lab in seven days.

Just blowing my mind.

20150911_230323.jpg

:thanks:

Yeah, looks like I'll get them tomorrow. I'm so jacked, it's going to be great. I know I'll be somewhat disappointed, but it'll give me a baseline. I spent and hour with the owner, they can help me harvest better medicine. They'll be able to tell me things I never dreamed. The lab was sweet, very professional. So excited, NEVER did I think I'd be testing my home grown...

your vision is clear, again...strong work M3

Just back from lab, submitted five samples including a washed and unwashed sample from sugar black rose...
Can't wait, they are excited also, and will text terp profile also to see if that's changed by washing....

Can't wait!!

Just back from lab, submitted five samples including a washed and unwashed sample from sugar black rose...
Can't wait, they are excited also, and will text terp profile also to see if that's changed by washing....

Can't wait!!
This is truly awesome, I am very stoked. :high-five:

This is truly awesome, I am very stoked. :high-five:

Yes, I am, maybe more then the first two samples.

First two samples were LOS plants

The four plants they are testing currently were grown using house and garden. The house plants, almost doubled the yield of the LOS -- the same strains anyway.

In all honesty, the samples they got today came from four plants that had about ten more days of bloom time. That has to be noted.

Anyway, I'm not seeing much taste difference between the H&G and LOS, but it's too early I think.

What I am interested is to compare the plant profiles of the LOS vs house.

Later, in a few months I'll have Doc Buds plants tested, which are clones of these plants I'm testing...
So much information at my finger tips, first hand knowledge.... Truly awesome.

I LOVE that lab!!

Going to update my threads today to include plants I've shown in these threads.

Here's an Afghani, a freebie from Herbies. Way back in May I planted eight of those beans,, picked the best and here she is. In a twenty gallon smart pot. She was in my bloom room two weeks ago. But,, the plant is so thick it was tough to inspect under the LED's. So, she came out, I stripped big fans,, and I'm very happy I did that!!

I've never smelled anything quite like it. Dank, dark green,, and resin,, thick thick reSin.

Can't wait to chop. Breeder days 55 days,, I have no .idea of true day since flip, but, her days are numbered ;)

20150922_071246.jpg

Beautiful! Nice freebie. :thumb:

Going to update my threads today to include plants I've shown in these threads.

Here's an Afghani, a freebie from Herbies. Way back in May I planted eight of those beans,, picked the best and here she is. In a twenty gallon smart pot. She was in my bloom room two weeks ago. But,, the plant is so thick it was tough to inspect under the LED's. So, she came out, I stripped big fans,, and I'm very happy I did that!!

I've never smelled anything quite like it. Dank, dark green,, and resin,, thick thick reSin.

Can't wait to chop. Breeder days 55 days,, I have no .idea of true day since flip, but, her days are numbered ;)

20150922_071246.jpg

Yo M3
Are these afgani seeds regular? I have a batch of them myself. I luv a pure or nearly pure indica in my stash. I

Samples tested for Mass Med Man

Link might be deleted but, the results are in. My LOS plants, the first two tested, have the highest potency levels. Not across the board, overall the total cannabinoid profile is higher.

In addition, drum roll please... The washed version was slightly lower.

See the link.

Can't wait to test some of Doc's stuff....

Need to digest this,, pretty excited. Confirms I'll be using the deep cheese for tincture..... That's good to know moving forward.

In addition, drum roll please... The washed version was slightly lower.

Slightly higher - more than slightly in fact. Hmm ... musta been a better bud ...

Very cool to see proof, though. :yahoo:

Am I reading it wrong?
What seems weird is, the way I'm reading it, the washed bud has a higher THC content than the unwashed bud. ???
Very cool stuff! Reps!

Obviously,, I "saw" what I thought I would see. Now,, I need to pay attention. I'm a little surprised now that I've paid attention. Going to speak to lab tomorrow because they said they'd do additional testing... Kinda still surprised I'm having stuff lab tested... Oh the journey.... thanks folks...hope this will help others in addition to myself

Am I reading it wrong?
What seems weird is, the way I'm reading it, the washed bud has a higher THC content than the unwashed bud. ???
Very cool stuff! Reps!

Yeah, when I saw the lower number I totally assumed...... Interesting isn't it. Thanks, Major!!

Interesting to see the washed versus unwashed. Also excited to see if you do LOS versus DBHB.

Hmmm, I have a THC bomb,, a cut from one of the two tested,, those tested were both beans or started as. It's in my bloom room now, on Doc's kit.

So, yes, I'll have a fair side by side of LOS, House, and Doc. Heck, I got a couple THC bombs going, think I have a SNS, and fox farms version.

The whole idea behind the ass kicking I've been getting this summer. This, makes it slightly worthwhile. Nice seeing you, Juan!

I'll talk more about this in a thread I'm starting soon. But, one thing right away,, about the same potency for my THC bombs grown in house and garden, and then LOS..

The LOS, however was 2 trimmed. The House was 4, trimmed. So, it begs the question,, or a couple I guess ;)

Soon, I'll be testing products,, the whole line from RX green solutions. Those folks are on to something,,,, check them out. ;)

I'll talk more about this in a thread I'm starting soon. But, one thing right away,, about the same potency for my THC bombs grown in house and garden, and then LOS..

The LOS, however was 2 trimmed. The House was 4, trimmed. So, it begs the question,, or a couple I guess ;)

Soon, I'll be testing products,, the whole line from RX green solutions. Those folks are on to something,,,, check them out. ;)

Pardon the ignorance, but what do you mean by 2 trimmed and 4 trimmed? Zips/Oz's?

Back
Top Bottom