MassMedMan's Perpetual Mainline

Ok I'd rig up some extra training tethers as you don't have many limbs yet. :)
If you want a true flux you dont want to bend the main arms as were all about flow with fluxing and you want an even and straight base to be able to generate the feeding loop I devised for fluxes!
Keep her going as Med said with the 2 main tips higher than the other limbs :) this is the base of the feeding loop idea. Simply put the two main ends being higher make them the dominant sites. Being dominant they call for the most energy etc. Yet as they are the furthest points from the stem they are the last to draw from the plant. Then by finding a fitting feeding level that doesn't flood and over rule the plants uptake needs a loop will be created. Where the dominant sites keep calling for more uptake, yet the other limbs all feed freely off the flux prior to the dominant ends and thus a loop to create a hungry and fast flux is born and obviously this leads to bigger colas :)

I'd use some garden canes strapped across the top of the pot as tether points for extended training out for more limbs and in the end BUD ;)

You rock man, thank you!! I'll get a fixin... thank you, LA. Fun project, and the yield numbers you've hit are super motivating...

She's doing great... love this grow

20150525_160853.jpg

Thanks Light Addict, I'm going to give her some time tomorrow and I'll show you the results!! :Namaste:

I am in last week with my DC and like them so far.

My grow was going out of control in veg and I just LST and don't clean out to much what was a mistake.
To many little Buds for 6 weeks veg and 5gal, but it look like a good yielder if done right.

Next 2 will go in 2 weeks trained for 10-12 colas.

Lately I found a little description at Dinafem
Cheese x Cheese , 55 days
In week 7 I am most cloudy some clear and very few amber.

The Topps burn easy under LED if they come to 10" to the light, at least with Platinum and the uv leds.

Right on brothers.

Mr. BBill fell off the wagon, found his scissors,, and his chronic...

And, figures, tonight was the first lights out for the cheeeeeeeese... no more 24/7 for you,,, and take a cut... whieeee

There is no rest for the weary,, ruck up, suck up, get on.... giddy up

I knew that would happen...

Straight up,, I'm considering dropping two more beans tomorrow to do two more. FLUX SSSS that is.

Straight up therapeutic, interesting, and fun,,, aaanyyone can grow a plant.... chop it and train it,, whippeee
And, Sally sold sea shells by the sea shore

LOve that knuckle of a stem,,,, reminds me of Mr T.... who you talking to fool...peace

20150527_213514.jpg
20150527_213327.jpg
20150527_213304.jpg

Since I cut her up last night I decided to follow that up with something nice. So, I top dressed with a layer of EWC,, then I added some lava rock... like a new purse,, and the chic loves it.

Then, I got got crazy and decided to give her a friend.... miss Holiness

Got a Six gallon can,, one of those water from bottom type,,, drilled some holes, ya know the deal. The top I took is in the bubble cloner and I intend to use that in doc's kit.

WHAT THE FLUX A HOLY GRAIL FLUX, TOO!! :)

20150528_144947.jpg

Looking good brother!!

Make sure you are opening up the growth tips a few times each day if you can. This will allow them to receive more light and will keep nodal spacing closer together.

Oh, have not done that,, good info bro thanks!!

High MMM

I've seen plants done up like this but never seen the process from the beginning before. Tres cool!

I'm more a DWC ScroG kind of guy but do dabble in soilless and ScroG some of them too.

I'll be sitting down and watching this grow. :popcorn:

:peace:

High MMM

I've seen plants done up like this but never seen the process from the beginning before. Tres cool!

I'm more a DWC ScroG kind of guy but do dabble in soilless and ScroG some of them too.

I'll be sitting down and watching this grow. :popcorn:

:peace:

Thanks for watching,, it'll be a while but a learning process along the way. My first lesson was on node spacing,, Ultra Dan hooked me up but this one will reflect.... I'll fix it

Thank you for coming by!!

20150601_064653.jpg

Thanks, LA. This is the good thing about having the other just starting,, my holy grail kush. I will learn on the first and hopefully apply on the later.... in theory ;)

Thanks my friend

I played around with sine landscape fabric pins today,, whatever they're called and I love them,,,, holy Grail
20150602_150033.jpg

Deep Cheese

20150602_150026.jpg

:thanks:

Looking good brother! So, with your first two sets of flux arms, if you want to stunt them a little bit so they slow down their growth and let the other arms catch up, you can defol them a bit more heavily. So the fan leaves with the red arrows can come off.

Untitled165.jpg

Looking good brother! So, with your first two sets of flux arms, if you want to stunt them a little bit so they slow down their growth and let the other arms catch up, you can defol them a bit more heavily. So the fan leaves with the red arrows can come off.

Untitled165.jpg

Awesome, you're the man. With all I have going on I'm sure I'm missing tricks from LAs guides and the grows like yours. But, you've got me twice now, and I thank you. I'll cut them off in a few... big thanks, reps bro

Yep and have them lower than the lesser limbs :)

Oh and for your next flux, you can follow along with me as Ive got 2 going on flux central that are just a bit older than yours :)

I lurked it earlier,, I'll sub up and pay close attention,, ty ;)

Back
Top Bottom