MassMedMan's Seeding Project - THC Bomb & Holy Grail Kush

Yeah, hang on. I've got to go check on them,, we got so much rain lately,, I dunno.

Wait please ;)

Yeah, hang on. I've got to go check on them,, we got so much rain lately,, I dunno.

Wait please ;)

C'mon M3,
I'm in for the long haul. Besides, I got at least 8 more weeks in my garden.
Oh yea....."I'll be Arounnnnd" Yea."

Still going.... Saw them for first time today in weeks,,

M3,
I bet they missed ya. Shoot.. I missed ya Pookie. sniff sniff. Your plants just kept calling and calling. I HAD to come here. :laughtwo:

I might need to go see them again today, so happy I got them, or one switched. Very happy with strains I picked also. Nice seeing you, bro

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Yes, this one is still growing,, going,, alive.

I'm pretty sure one or two have been pollinated. Now I'm giving time to let the seeds grow, I hope.

Did a video update recently,,, check it out and let me know!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

So, I tried or was going to make a video for the end but, it didn't work out. I did end up harvesting about fifty seeds from the THC bomb crossed with Stink Bomb. Of those, I think about thirty of them will be viable and I plan to try growing them soon. The Stink Bomb alone didn't produce any seeds, that was a timing issue. And I got about twenty seeds from the Holy Grail Kush crossed with THC Bomb. Most if not all of those seeds appear to be viable.

Overall a fun experiment, can wait to try the seeds....

Back
Top Bottom