MassMedMan's Seeding Project - THC Bomb & Holy Grail Kush

Okay, I picked two strains that are interesting to me that I'm going to try and make some seeds from. There are a few members I've watched or read about doing this and I figured I'd give it a shot.

So, I got some Colloidal Silver, 50ppm which I'm going to dilute down to 40ppm.

I've got four clones, two THC Bomb female's, and two Holy Grail Kush female's. Both plants are photo period or non auto.

I picked the THC Bomb for two reasons. One it was one if the most expensive seeds I bought this year. And, it's the BOMB! But, really the second reason is right now the mother in my bloom room might be my best plant.

I've done THC Bomb autos and I'm hitting 3z solid, on my last three. And they are resinous.

So, with a photo period plant coming from a solid mother,,,I want to seed it....

The second plant I want seeds from is a Holy Grail Kush. The mother is rocking, I paid the most money for the seeds,, and the plant is a cup winner. Simple.

I have read a lot about this process leading up, but I'd like to hear from anyone who wants to chime in about the process, especially first hand....

I still think I have much to learn about this, but I also feel I'm at the best place to learn. :Namaste:

All four plants are currently in a tent under 18/6 lighting.

By the end of the month I'll have flowering lighting from mother nature.

These four will finish outside, so I have two or three weeks before they flower if left outside.

In the next day or so, my plan is to start hitting each one of the two strains with colloidal silver for two weeks...

Two weeks before I induce flowering period.

Once I see some balls from one each. I'll move the pair to a separate location, far from each other, and my house.

I assume, with pollen on one, and a female flowering right beside that I'll get what I'm looking for?

Seeds from a female plant which should be female....??

Here are the two THC Bombs:

20150812_151555.jpg

And, the two Holy Grail Kush:

20150812_151346.jpg

Thanks for looking and offering any advice!!

:thanks:

re: MassMedMan's Seeding Project - THC Bomb & Holy Grail Kush

Good luck mate , ive done this as you know and im 2 3rds complete , just planted my first seeds yesterday from my reversed thc bomb , i roughly say three to four weeks ill know if they are females .

the auto looks ready to spray , is there female parts yet . ?

wishing you loads of good luck , and remember shout me up if you need me

:goodluck::thumb:

massmed seeds sounds like i'm in for the ride
really curious to:goodluck:

Way cool MMM! I can get in on the start of one of your journals that deals with a subject close to my heart. :popcorn:

I'm planning to do much the same you are but after I grow out some auto crosses I've made to get the true auto strain stabilized. I might just try the silver I make on a couple of regular plants while that's going on to see if it'll work for me.

The CS I make is about 15ppm and it managed to fix a badly infected tooth in 2 days and get rid of the dreaded toenail fungus too. I have almost 2 gal sitting around and can make lots more.

Count me in. I'm along for this ride too! :passitleft:

L8r

Good luck mate , ive done this as you know and im 2 3rds complete , just planted my first seeds yesterday from my reversed thc bomb , i roughly say three to four weeks ill know if they are females .

the auto looks ready to spray , is there female parts yet . ?

wishing you loads of good luck , and remember shout me up if you need me

:goodluck::thumb:

No autos yet, just photos, but I have a THC bomb auto seed, and plant going now I might mix in later... Very happy to have you!#

Subbed, looking forward for your journey :thumb:

Me too!! Thank you!

massmed seeds sounds like i'm in for the ride
really curious to:goodluck:

I'm curious as heck, that's why I'm doing it!

Way cool MMM! I can get in on the start of one of your journals that deals with a subject close to my heart. :popcorn:

I'm planning to do much the same you are but after I grow out some auto crosses I've made to get the true auto strain stabilized. I might just try the silver I make on a couple of regular plants while that's going on to see if it'll work for me.

The CS I make is about 15ppm and it managed to fix a badly infected tooth in 2 days and get rid of the dreaded toenail fungus too. I have almost 2 gal sitting around and can make lots more.

Count me in. I'm along for this ride too! :passitleft:

L8r

That's great, I want to just get seeds first. Next year I'll get crafty with them. I hear CS is a good fixer for lots of things,, thanks for sharing that!!

OK. Just what I was looking for! Thanks folks! This is going to be fun. I think Monday I'll start the spraying. Might even do a cross with THC Bomb, and a Stink Bomb I have laying around..... can't wait to get this one going. Little slow at first but I'll try and keep it interesting!!

:Namaste:

Let's get this rolling. Short video to kick things off...

Sprayed for fourth day today, not too exciting but moving along.....

Well, they're alive ;)

Nice seeing you OMU. :thanks::Namaste:

Feeling positive about this project. I sprayed two plants for the past two weeks, first thing in the morning, keeping them on 18/6 lighting. Last night they slept under the sun, so the switch was flipped, basically. This morning I sprayed again. What I can see so far is the pistols have basically disappeared. The plants overall structure is much more like a male then a female. Tall, lanky.... I've seen a few dudes and I'm basically waiting on some pollen sacs.

I expect to see them in the next day to week.

Then, those plants, and their female companion/counterparts will go far, far away.

They need space... Pics soon

Yeah, I got a male on the THC Bomb. The Holy Grail Kush is iffy. But, I can't take chances at this point so two plants will be deployed to two separate locations to set FFP. Final _ucking Position.

Ye haw

very nice
i wish that mine would look that good seemed to start in a shitty way again...
btw your backgarden looks like paradise:thedoubletake:

very nice
i wish that mine would look that good seemed to start in a shitty way again...
btw your backgarden looks like paradise:thedoubletake:

What turns shitty -- your seeding project or just regular plants? If it's the latter, post up some pics and let's see if we can help. Either way let's see em...

Thanks for coming by, and thanks for the nice things to say.

I said the day I bought my house that unless I get beachfront, this is my final home. I've moved a lot being in the military and don't care for it. If you saw the whole place, yard and house when I bought it you'd be really amazed.

But like what you see there in the video, when I walked around back of the house and saw that water,,, I knew I was going to buy it.

That pond, no good swimming. VERY, very good lunker hole. My biggest largemouth bass on a scale, was just over eight.

Nothing like the feeling of locking on to a big one and seeing it up close. The big ones just dive, three to five pounders will jump out of the water....

Great adrenaline rush. Another month I'll be out there every night.

My neighbors grandchild has one on a scale at ten pounds. I call them dinosaurs....

Take care ;)

Went this morning to check on the THC Bomb site. This one is a hit!! Got posiTive confirmation on the flip using colloidal silver. I won't be going back there for a few weeks.

Couple of pics, my new male THC Bomb first

20150917_092948.jpg

The two of them, all cozy

20150917_092954.jpg

Tomorrow I'll check the other site, then, . If that's a hit I have to decide where the stink bomb goes.
The thought of crossing that strain with THC BOMB, or Holy Grail Kush is interesting....

Super excited!!

M3,
The mad stoned scientist you are. This is one way to not go broke on seeds.
Im in. :popcorn:

M3,
Love the vids man! :bravo:
I watched several of them and your voice is as i imagined.
Bah-stin accent in full effect.:peacetwo:
Seems you have your hands in a hundred projects at the same time. I admire your thirst in all aspects of growing.
Ok, Ill stop with the Bromance.:circle-of-love:
Back to the grow!

M3,
Love the vids man! :bravo:
I watched several of them and your voice is as i imagined.
Bah-stin accent in full effect.:peacetwo:
Seems you have your hands in a hundred projects at the same time. I admire your thirst in all aspects of growing.
Ok, Ill stop with the Bromance.:circle-of-love:
Back to the grow!

I've always been told I sound like a white Barry White....... Yeah, muh hands are full. I'm learning a lot, but, I'm working a lot. Growing pains... Nice to see you bro. Thanks for the kind words!!

I've always been told I sound like a white Barry White....... Yeah, muh hands are full. I'm learning a lot, but, I'm working a lot. Growing pains... Nice to see you bro. Thanks for the kind words!!

M3,
Its my pleasure my dude.
I have been told I have a radio voice, not Barry White caliber tho. More like legendary Vaughn Harper WBLS DJ .
His phrasing and pitch I emulated as a young kid in the 70's-80's and Its stuck I guess.

Back
Top Bottom