Master Kush porch grow

she sure has. Its been stretching to the sky and the bud seems to be fattining up stretching outward too. Smoked up that other bud with my sons last night. We were pretty messed up, and I busted it out to show off, and rolled a huge one with zig zag king size. smoked the whole thing in one sesh. Sorry i didnt photo it. Ill make sure to photo the finished product on this one. sorry i owe you guys. ill try to figure out how to make it up to you, got my cards made up for the shop too ill have to check to see if i can upload a photo of my new business cards. is that cool boss?:bongrip:

here is a closeup shot of the remaining girl facing the afternoon sun

trichomes1.jpg

okay ive decided to cut the remaining girl. Its starting to sparkle in the light and crystals growing on crystals so i dont care if its reveging its ready i flushed today ill cut in three days. we shall see

okay i looked at her again tonight when i got home and she is definately not finished or at least she doesnt think so. She is definately growing new bud sites out the top of the crown. Im waiting it out till October i think. Ill photo tomorrow and post.....

Cool - it will be fun to see where she goes.

ill try to figure out how to make it up to you, got my cards made up for the shop too ill have to check to see if i can upload a photo of my new business cards. is that cool moose/boss?:bongrip:

Just PM one of them and make sure you go through the right channels. You can be listed on the site as a caregiver and then even advertise if you want to.

yeah the grow journal is not the right forum im sure. Were listed already on Canorml and a few other lists thats okay.

off that subject, woke up and my little girl was stinking up the whole patio. smelled sooo nice. She is soo healthy ill photo tonight after work if i can we are moving furniture and stuff tonight. I have a feeling she will probably get almost twice as big. Im excited to see where she will go.
its weird cause the buds that are there are looking almost finished but then pop goes another bud site right out of the cola. Gave her a little squeeze test for the first time and she is Dense!

well i decided to cut her tomorrow kept her in the dark for 48 hrs so far. going to hang her, and cure her. the white pistils are turning to red hairs and she looks soo done if i dont cut her i might lose the main big bud. so ill put up photos tomorrow if i can my grandaughter borrowed the camera when she went out tonight. Happy fourth of July everyone. Ill take a rip probably for everyone of you this weekend. Took a week vacation from my day job.. Later

well this was her last day. found a couple of worms and some holes i n some leaves. killed all the worms . She stinks too much to bring in the house cause of the kids. and not taking it to the garage cause it has been too hot. I am using this tall box to try to hang and dry her in the dark and shade. Ill keep and eye on her to make sure she is fine. took some last day shots. cant wait to puff her she is beautiful. thanks for all the help all. i will take some cured photos soon and give a smoke test.

mk74084.JPG

mk74085.JPG

mk74086.JPG

mk74087.JPG

mk74088.JPG

mk74089.JPG

mk740810.JPG

mk740811.JPG

mk740812.JPG

mk740813.JPG

mk740814.JPG

She's a fat and hairy girl, looks to be quite dank. I'll close with a little ditty by Queen I'd like to dedicate to your new bud:

OOOOH, you gonna take me home tonight?
oooh, down beside that red firelight;
are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls,
You make the rockin' world go round.

:ganjamon:

hell yeah. Actually all of the photos are of the one hanging upside down. The other photos are closeups of the same one. Definately will send up photos of the cured nug. going into the jar tonight or tomorrow still alot of moisture.

**SMOKE TEST**

Let me first start out by patting myself on the back. Shit is bomb. Clean fresh bong and water. broke it up nice. lots of crystals and smells soo dank and fruity believe it or not.
First rip really smooth taste really dank but kind of a sweet undertone like a fruity kush. Man tasted just as good blowing it out. walk out of the room and then back in to see how the smell is after burning. Still smells sweet and dank. Second rip i couldnt finish the rip it expanded so much i couldnt hold it in. Man expando city. Was even danker and tastier than the first rip. I was done believe it or not. two hit quit and im a heavyweight. Gave my son in law one rip and he was done. Proceeded to go inside and sit on the couch. I couldnt stop laughing uncontrolably at everything. Was great. I look over and my son in law has his head back, mouth open. he was knocked out. My body was buzzin and i felt good. I laid my head back and kept nodding off so i went to bed. cant wait to try it again tonight. Ill photo and upload later. Im going to try to cure the rest for a couple months see what happens. Very happy with the results..... to say the least

i just sat here and read all 13 pages to this! ROCK OUT DUDE! That was an awesome grow, completely insane, I might add!

Back
Top Bottom