Master Kush, Wonder Woman and AK-48

sully508

harvested in oct. still have 2 seeds of each. MK, WW and the ak-48
was worried about temps in the grow area being to cold.
made a grow area out of pvc piping black 6mil poly and reflective insulation.
the kind you put on ductwork. well the grow rooms at 84 degrees now.
im going to start germ'n these lady seeds.
they'll be on veg for 5 to 7 weeks.
seeds; nirvana fem.
medium; soiless mix (my own mix)
lighting; 400watt hps,400watt ushio 7200k opti blue mh, 6 cfls 4-26 6500k
and 2 42 watt 5500k spectrums. all cfls have 6 inch aluminum reflectors on clamps and are adjustable.
nutes; fox farm nutes plus tarantula/ pirahna, earth juice,floralicious plus, flora nectar, cal mg, miracle grow and seltzer.:thumb:

fafard spagnum peat moss,perlite,and vermeculite, bonide hydraded lime and kelp. soak medium with distilled water mixed small amounts with kelp tarantula/pirahna. not to difficult really. when i begin to germ i do this. and keep the soil under light until seedling are reary to be planted. also germ in the grow room. so theyll be used to around the same temp. less stress on the babies.
thanks god speed and ugly muppet :thanks:

im still setting it up, but im germ'n. itll be ready by tomorrow. when i germed them last time they poped in 36 hours or less. im wicked excited. its been 3 month w/out growing.
growing is my therapy. im disabled, and after a work accident i started growing.
i learned everything from 420. this will be my 6th grow in 2 years. the 1st was very unsucesful. the second was. i really started reading and asking questions. alot of questions. but everyone here at 420told me what im doing wrong or right.
the last 3 grows have been awesome. thanks 420
anything could always go wrong unexspectively.
but now i feel like im getting good w/ cloning, lst too.
this should be a good grow. 420:thanks:

Hey Man

Best of luck with the grow. Also new here so I'll be keeping a keen eye

Peace

Sounds Great! Im new to this site, and to growing but i started my first op like 8 days ago, its a really. . . juvenile setup but my plant seems to be happy( the other ones are being stubborn, may be bad seeds). Anyway, keep posting, i could probably learn a lot just from reading about everyone else's grows that have been successful! I'm glad your last grow came out peachy.

Hey sully good luck sounds like you have learned alot from this site. I want to follow this grow. I was thinking about doing the wonder woman on my next grow so I would like to see what kind of results you get. Good luck, I hope you have another successful grow

Hi sully508

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

still growing both master kush and wonder woman. i have no camera at this time i dropped it in a huge puddle then it never regained itself. it was a fuji 10 megapixel, and rechargeable. didnt need batteries it was so cool.
i wish i could show you the wonder woman plants aftr 12+ weeks of 20/4 veg.
as soon they went to 12/12 they flowered aggressively the first 2 weeks. budding sites on top of budding sites because of the long veg. had to lst by opening up the plant, so many sites/ shoots. im day 33 out of 63 into budding. the branches look like colas. the leaves started to sugar. the master kush is doing well and is also budding. pulled some clones from her.
the ww's are 38 inches and 41 inches. the kush is approx16 inches and smells real skunky. the ww's smell like sweet paint thinner.
ill look for a digital camera thats on sale this weekend. i be happy to share my grow pics. especially the ww's. i wish i put them in 10 gal. containers. thats my only regret. too many bud sites too little room. i wish i had some pics. but give me a week ill have new one.
just orded 10 fem autoflower seeds for the outdoors plus MK andWW clones.
i killed the ak48 plant ph went to 4.8 and went too long before i noticed.
ill need help uploading/ resizing pics. thanks 420

Back
Top Bottom