Type: Indica

Price: $95/quarter oz

Looks: Light green frosty nugs with purple highlights

Smell: Typical kush (earthy), but sweet

Taste: A nice smooth and sweet smoke — with an earthy-hashy undertone

Buzz Type: A moderately hard-hitting body stone — without the couch lock

Buzz Length: 2+ hours

Best Medicinal Use: Muscle aches and pains when a clear head is needed

Overall: After talking to the bud tender and one of the owners, I decided to give Master Kush a try one day during the afternoon. I was glad the buzz was as expected - a nice relaxing of the neck/back muscles without any cerebral effects. I remained clear-headed, yet relaxed and had a great afternoon teaching martial arts without worrying about neither the pulled muscle in my leg nor the tension in my back/neck/shoulders. Later that same evening, I smoked more Master Kush and felt a deep body stone continue to build to the point I just felt like a "noodle" and enjoyed a full nights rest (due to the relaxation rather than the expected couch lock). Master Kush seems to have it all - great looks, taste and buzz.

MasterKush_RVC_4-2011_03.jpg

MasterKush_RVC_5-2011-1.jpg

MasterKush_RVC_5-2011-2.jpg

MasterKush_RVC_5-2011-7.jpg

MasterKush_RVC_4-2011-1m.jpg

MasterKush_RVC_4-2011-2m.jpg

MasterKush_RVC_4-2011-3m.jpg

MasterKush_RVC_4-2011-4m.jpg

I have never in my day seen anything so amazing. HAHA Very Very Very good job! :thumb:

i right now have a master kush plant growing and the fan leaves are like as big as the five gallon bucket is round, huge, beutiful plant, never seen the buds till now and im very excited, thanks for the review

Heavy duty:rollit:
That first pic looking into the container reminds me of the old Humboldt Sense I smoked back in the 80's. A dreamy and pleasant experience without the dopey feeling. Naturally sweet herb and ocean air taste and smell to hasten the chaos of society.

i right now have a master kush plant growing and the fan leaves are like as big as the five gallon bucket is round, huge, beutiful plant, never seen the buds till now and im very excited, thanks for the review

Who is the breeder of this one?

The bud itself if extremely dense and medium green and crystal formation is pleasing especially in the sunlight. Its aroma is very strong smelling of burned rubber. On the exhale it has a slight lemony taste. Very high relaxing and the numbing effect is nice by itself but the best of it only lasts 30 mins.

Back
Top Bottom