Master Low or Lowryder?

skatterbrayne

I've heard some suggesting Master low as an autoflower alternative to Lowryder...saying it yields better. Does anyone know first hand..does it flower in 60, showing sex in roughly 21 exactly like lowryder? or faster? I've heard it yields more.

And is it also unable to be cloned?

I'd like to do a journal on one or the other in the future

I don't know of any plant that cannot be cloned, though I don't believe some plants clone as easily as others. I say give it a try. Have you heard anything as far as potency? A friend of mine said something about a plant called "Early girl", but it sounded like it was just lowryder the way he discribed it. I could be wrong and you could check into that one too if you are looking for early flowering strains. Anything crossed with Rhuderellis(spelling is probibly wrong) strains should be an auto flowring plant if I remember correctly.

Thanks, I've been wondering for a while. He said it was NL(Northern Lights) and something else, if I remember correctly isn't lowryder a cross between NL and Rhuderellis?

DankCloset said:
find out for urself and do it, i have never seen the strain go, give it a try and be the first to tell us!

I hear you man...I just dont wanna spend on master low only to find out it doesnt have those desired characteristics...cause there are other strains I'd rather check out if its gonna take the normal amount of time. I'll have to choose one.

In the mean time of figuring out which one to choose, I've got some snow white and cali orange bud comin in a week or so I'll do a journal on.

nice i wanna see that snow white, i have had killa cali orange & orange crush. very good. i got some chocolate crunch, dank shit. i'll get a pic.

Lowryder is a Joint Doctor strain. Who makes Master Low? Never heard of it.

RooRman said:
Lowryder is a Joint Doctor strain. Who makes Master Low? Never heard of it.

See that's the thing. I think I saw suggestions about it in some lowryder journals, as an alternative to growing lowryder for its autoflower abilities..So then I went searchin and couldnt find much.

Oh its Master Kush Crossed with Low Ryder. I suppose the crossing is supposed to allow auto flowering and shorter finishing times but still maintain the very high THC content of the Master Kush. This is very dependent on light, nutrients, temperature and other growing factors but I imagine the usual Low Ryder strain would be improved upon by crossing it sucessfully.

Back
Top Bottom