Masterspud - Soil - 4 Strains - LED - First Grow

Masterspud

Hey yall,

Masterspud here. Hope you and all your plants are having a fine evening. This is my first grow so I'm excited to share my babes.

I'm pretty new to growing so I kept my soil simple. Used 2 parts fox farm happy frog, 1 part plain organic soil, and 1 part pearlite. For nutes I'm keeping it nice and chill with Dyna-grow. I was at the Bay area Hemp con this year. I went to a beginner growers seminar and the guy said Dyna-grow was pretty much the simplest/greatest shit you could use.

For my light I've got a Mars Hydro 300 watt LED. It's actual output is closer to 140-160. The box is lined with mylar.

It's gota carbon filter and a 240 cfm fan with a speed adjuster.

I have 4 different strains.

Sunset sherbet:Indoor(started outdoor): Indica
Boss OG: Outdoor: Sativa
Gorilla Glue # 4: Ourdoor: Sativa
Black Jack: Outdoor: Sativa

Heres dem pics

Sunset Sherbet
IMG_145131.JPG

The sunset sherbet was doing okay but got over watered 2 weeks ago. She doing a little better. Today is her first day in the grow box so I'm excited to see what happens.

BOSS OG
IMG_144731.JPG

Boss OG is defending her title as BOSS. She's doing pretty well and is nice and big. She was totally over watered but took it like a champ. Might trim the lowest branch. Thoughts?

Gorilla Glue # 4
IMG_144632.JPG

Gorilla Glue # 4 is number 1 in size. It's our biggest clone. she was over watered like the others but didn't show any effects. Gonna take of that hanging branch at the bottom soon.

Black Jack
IMG_144533.JPG

Black Jack is the runt of the crew. This poor bastard took the over watering the hardest. Had to trim a lot of the leaves and a few stems. She's looking better now but you can tell she was pretty fucked up for a while. Poor lil'ol Black Jack.

Grow Box
IMG_144234.JPG

IMG_144337.JPG

Howdy yall,

I just got back from a trip to Washington state for Sasquatch. Had a lot of fun.

I was pretty excited to see my Sunset Sherbet in my box. Had my roommate water her while I was away. I started calling her Rihanna. Here are some pics.

IMG_154730.JPG

IMG_155233.JPG
IMG_155328.JPG
IMG_155727.JPG

Does anybody know what those white specs are from? They look like bumps in the pic but actually more like little hairs closer up. When I rub my finger on them it gets kind of sticky and smells pretty good. Not sure if I should be worried or ecstatic. I'll take some photos of my outdoor plants sometime today.

Good start. All looks happy. Keep it up.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hey gang,

I am kind of freaking out a little. Come home today and greeted my beautiful Rihanna. Upon inspecting the bottom of a few leaves I noticed little bugs on her. After checking online I concluded that they are aphids. What is the best way to get rid of those bastards? There aren't very many yet but I want to handle it quickly. Thanks!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom