Matanuska Valley's Grow Journal

Which Seed Would You Like To See A Grow Journal For?

• Skunk #1 - Possibly Female

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • White Widow - Female

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Skunk Special - Female

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Grapefruit - Female

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok this is my 3 try at this and last 1 my Celtic_Hash & Black Death is over :smokin: you may see a pic or 2 after this but they are done. now the good new, :popcorn: we will move on too some more Auto's and @ last count I had 11 different strains in Auto's alone so trust me sit back and pull a joint out and enjoy the ride & pics All I am going to do is Super Bat Guano 0.01-0.10-0.01 from day 1 and @ $40.00 a Gallon this shit better work (yes, I used it be4 )but is too damn $$$$ to use all the time...

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit 53_days_old

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_53_days_old.JPG

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_53_days_old_2_.JPG

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_3_.JPG

Super_Lemon_Haze 47_days_old

Super_Lemon_Haze_47_days_old_2_.JPG

Super_Lemon_Haze_47_days_old.JPG

X-Line_Iced_Grapefruit 53_days_old

X-Line_Iced_Grapefruit_53_days_old.JPG

X-Line_Iced_Grapefruit_53_days_old_2_.JPG

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit 57_days_old could this Auto be farther along in the budding stage ..... I don't know, they call for 8 weeks from sprout to finsh. Well that looks like its bullshit...! (( but)) then it could mean 8 weeks from showing female signs, I don't know...I know it aint done yet, 2 to 3 more weeks I say,.. Guess we will wait an see................. :scratchinghead: :popcorn: :yummy:

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit 57_days_old

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_57_days_old_7_.JPG

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_57_days_old_6_.JPG

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_57_days_old_2_.JPG

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_57_days_old_3_.JPG

Dinafem_Fruit_Auto_Grapefruit_57_days_old.JPG

Did you subscribe to your own journal? LOL! :rofl:

YES! He does! LOL

This makes it easier to share with friends and family and it also gives him an opportunity to see how the photos are doing after sizing them! You have NO idea how many hours he has racked up just looking thru photos and taking photos and downloading photos and then looking at photos and photos and photos and..... almost as much time as his ladies have actual growing time! :):loopy::hmmmm::nomo::rollingeyes::hmmmm::scratchinghead::yummy:

Well I am going to pull my Super_Lemon_Haze fuck that bull shit stem stretching Bitch...
Now maybe it was this 1 plant and I don't know. I will try the Super_Lemon_Haze @ a different time maybe but this plant is a wast of my time and I don't care how good it is the yield wont be shit for 11 weeks in flowering...
My X-Line_Iced_Grapefruit will pull twice the wight as the Super_Lemon_Haze
an to top that off my Dinafem_Fruit_Auto @ 18" will be close to pulling more wight then the Super_Lemon_Haze...
So I will not wast my time with some bullshit plant and there was so many people taking that strain up, Super_Lemon_Haze Sucks for Yield...

Thank you BuBBaDaNK
I am sorry about the Super_Lemon_Haze but this plant is my first flop in my book and it pissed me off ++ I lost a few seeds that did not germinate witch cost me more then I wanted to lose bad day today for MV in the grow department...
So all you guy's that don't think I make mistakes well I didn't " I feel," but shit happen and I took a hit, I still have my Dinafem_Fruit_Auto and the X-Line_Iced_Grapefruit so all is well there...
I will start a few new strains soon but I am going to bring this Grow Journal to a close after the Dinafem_Fruit_Auto & X-Line_Iced_Grapefruit will ask 420 to have some 1 move it to the finish Journals...
This is to big an a pain in the ass but I am going to make a new Grow Journal and close after each Grow...:idea:

Thank you all... :adore: :adore: :adore: :adore:

Nice job and thanks for sharing it with us. I can only imagine how hard it would be to watch a SLH grow when one is used to autoflowers. Polar opposite growing experiences in my book.

Nice job and thanks for sharing it with us. I can only imagine how hard it would be to watch a SLH grow when one is used to autoflowers. Polar opposite growing experiences in my book.

I am not used to growing auto flowering plants Munki that "is an was my first auto " an it came out ok in my book... :hookah:
I got a little over a OZ off it an it was only " 18 " tall... :smokin:
What I said was I wanted to see both side of the auto flowering plant good an bad, an as that SLH go's yes there was an is a big different in the two strains...
The SLH has alot of stem stretch, is it a top shelf strain " yes it is " but the yield sucks for a 11 week flowering plant and I don't care how good it is, if I cant pull a OZ or better off a 3 to 4 foot plant it aint worth my time to grow... :popcorn:
I just want to see why people talk shit about a 8 to 10 week sprout to finish plant like there to good to smoke it and they probly have and dont even know it but they know everything " you know " right...? :scratchinghead: :hmmmm:

I just want to see why people talk shit about a 8 to 10 week sprout to finish plant like there to good to smoke it and they probly have and dont even know it but they know everything " you know " right...? :scratchinghead: :hmmmm:

There is a whole new generation of weed snobs out there. Makes me laugh really. I was at a party a while back and I was packing bowls of some chronic OG Kush and some guy said he only smoked purple bud. I asked him why and his reply was "Cuz purps is the best, hands down. If it ain't purple I don't wanna smoke it". Shit, can't argue with scientific logic like that. :rollingeyes:

That Iced Grapefruit looks fantastic. Beautiful dark green leaves with bright pink stems that draw your eyes to a very dense looking frosty nug. Don't know who in their right mind wouldn't want to smoke that 8-10 weeks or not, I am drolling over here. :goodjob:

The Iced Grapefruit is coming to a end and she is looking really good...
I am waiting to take the last pics of her...

A lot of people grow Cannabis here @ 420 and it is done in so many different way's...
"Shit" where does 1 start @...?
Come on tell me what is the best way...?
Is my way ,the best way... Fuck no it anit...!
Who in the fuck are you, "To say" your way is the best way...? :thedoubletake:

Keep it easy and Green, it's only Cannabis. :popcorn:

Thank you Odin for the points. :thumb:

Hey there MV the Iced Grapefruit looks terrific! I just finished up some Frost-Wreck that looked identical. It blows my mind today that some Marijuana users look to exclude and narrow their experiences when Marijuana has ALWAYS been about inclusion, tolerance, friendship, connecting with fellow human beings, who we might otherwise not have the pleasure to sit and have a smoke with. Exchanging ideas, sharing values, welcoming different cultures, and not keeping with the establishment doctrines of war and subjugation, to me is why and what I started smoking Marijuana for.
We all must remember that tolerance and inclusion are the hallmarks of the late 60's early 70's Marijuana philosophy that Jack Herer and so many other cool people from this generation adopted. When segments of the population of Marijuana users look to seperate themselves from, speak or act condescendingly to other Marijuana users it hurts and distracts us all from keeping our Eyes on the Prize of Full legalization with sensible legislation. Allowing us all to Cultivate and Manufacture our own personal favorites without detracting from the hard works others put in growing, collecting signatures, or writing the laws that will end this shameful persecution of good citizens for smoking some weed is what we are all about. I do not ostracize or demean other people for liking any particular strain I encourage them to use Marijuana and spread the good word about it's uses and effects, better enabling adults to make wiser, better informed, decisions about their health / lifestyle, and how Cannabis can play an active and Positive role in their lives.

Back
Top Bottom