Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Celtic Hash:thumb:

MV... :peace:

Celtic_Hash10.JPG

You guys holding up okay in that crazy storm?
:Namaste:

Yes were doing ok we got 5 feet of new snow...:circle-of-love:
I was Not going to show this plant, some people say this strain is dead...
I am glad they think it is, it took me 6 years to get this plant. I have had males but not a female until now...
Here is the true Matanuska ThunderFuck... :love:

MV...:popcorn:

Matanuska_ThunderFuck2.JPG

Matanuska_ThunderFuck_1_.JPG

Matanuska_ThunderFuck_3_1.JPG

I've searched Ketchikan to Kodiak, Bethel to Barrow, for the Thunder. If you got a lady all I can say is.....congratulations! Cloning it? I'm 1/2 way to ANC from the valley. :)

Hey MV - I have been in the Big AK for the last 15 years and remember having MTF around - I miss those days and wanted to give you a HUGE THANK YOU for keeping the Alaska's original stick icky alive! :circle-of-love:

A buddy on POW had a cut that he kept going for a while. He went off for a couple of weeks for work and his wife let the entire garden die. This was about 10 years ago that his cut died. We've been looking since then.
A friend in Talkeetna claimed to have a cut. If it was MTF, it was a totally different phenotype.

I have gotten a few seeds from the Valley over the 12 years I have been here in Alaska and all my plants have been males up until now...
This is the only female I have seen and the people I deal with in the Valley are over 70 years old and trust me, they Don't play head games...
So is it the true "Matanuska" I believe it is and I want to Thank you all for stopping by BS'ing with me!

MV...

Back
Top Bottom