Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Things to come and it's some kick ass cannabis.... :thumb:

MV... ;)

Grapefruit_Diesel1.JPG

I alway's try to make my back ground darker, it helps make the bud stand out and try it with the flash in both sittings 1 is for red eyes and the other is reg flash both pics will look different and they both may look like shit all so... :goodluck:

Thank you both for stopping in and looking...:popcorn:

MV...;)

100_9054.JPG

100_9024.JPG

hey MV, i was so busy looking at all the beautiful pics that if you mentioned what lights you were using i must have missed it so if you could , please mention what lights you use again. much appreciated bro:Namaste:

All I use is fluorescent lights, from start to finish nothing fancy... :smokin:
I try to keep it as easy as possible and as cheap as I can...:smokin:
The only thing I don't cut price back on is my seeds... :)

MV... ;)

MV What soil are you using these days?
To tell the truth it is a combination of pig shit/rabbit shit/Alaska salmon/blood bone/and sawmill cutting and anything else that will make the compost pile look like it's on fire when I turn it over, That has sat for 2 years this summer, Then I cut it 50/50 with glacier silk...
We don't have dirt here where I live its all dead vegetation or sand...
So I haft to make it or buy it for get this, $25.00 a bag...!:smokin:
Sorry for the long dragged out story but it is, what it is. Here you make the best of it so I do...:)
Hope it helps... :smokin:

MV... ;)

100_9022.JPG

Bears just starting to come out, if I can get some pansy ass to go with me.I can't skin it by myself, bending over hurts me... pulling the trigger, hell that easy...
Temps here right now @ 8:40am are 33 it will get 55 or so today, sunny no snow @ all only in the high country...
That was the 3rd cake Alaska lady made for me in 2 weeks, man I love them but 1 must not for get the

banana bread she makes for me.
Now that the shit to start the day off right...:roorrip:

MV... :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom