Matanuska Valley's Picture Thread

Re: Matanuska Valley,s picture thread....

Top to bottom
Dutch Passion Feminised- Khola
Female Seeds White Widow
Dutch Passion Feminised- Skunk #11

MV...
3301.jpg

Female Seeds White Widow

3291.jpg

MatanuskaValley said:
Those plants will grow for 50 to 60 more days...
Then I will flower them again for about 90 days but what is nice about these plants is I will get more colas and bigger ones this time around...
Thats what people don't really under stand about Re-Veg

MV...
yeah the plant would all ready have an extablished root system. so it would absorb more nutrients and grow really big really fast with such big roots. nice pics mv. the you can see colas sticking up frome every where. those pics of the dry bud look A+++++++++ :adore: :headbanger:

smokeymacpot said:
yeah the plant would all ready have an extablished root system. so it would absorb more nutrients and grow really big really fast with such big roots. nice pics mv. the you can see colas sticking up frome every where. those pics of the dry bud look A+++++++++ :adore: :headbanger:

MatanuskaValley said:
Top to bottom
Dutch Passion Feminised- Khola
Female Seeds White Widow
Dutch Passion Feminised- Skunk #11

MV...

3301.jpg

Female Seeds White Widow

3291.jpg

Thank you
MV... :smokin:

KingPhilie said:
say MV you ever grow blueberry? cuz that is my all time FAVORITE, not just for the nice indica high, but that aroma ::drools:: .PEACE.

No I haven't but there is always a new Grow was $120.00 for 10 seeds...
I think it's now around $150.00 for 10 seeds...
I will be putting a new seed order together soon let me think about it maybe... :hmmmm:

Thank you KingPhilie :biggrin:

Hash said:
Hey Zeke maybe you didn't understand because it had nothing to do with you, he said Smokey and Hash, Which means what he said doesn't apply to you.

Anyway MV that sounds like a great idea, I'm seriously considering it

i was all stoned, so why be an ass about it.......i thought you said u were leaving anyway no offense lol. :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

No one has to be an ASS!! Straighten up over there! I am sure if you would have thought about it you could have figured it out. But it does help to watch who the comments are directed to, to avoid any misunderstanding or misdirection.

MRS MV...

MV - have you ever grown the a deisel strain, they'r my personal fav.

No but that is on my grow list Somas G13 Collection Haze X New York City Diesel but at the moment it's $160.00 for 10 seeds (( aint that a bitch $160.00)) but I will have it.
That is the top of the line Cannabis for real, 1 joint will fuck you up... :goof:

Ahh.. Mr. MV, you have outdone yourself with this last batch of pics.. beautiful, they are! :peace: Pinch (IMC)

damm MV you always have the nicest looking bud and pics i wanna move up to were you live and become good friends happy 420!

KingPhilie said:
MV I always wanted to end up much like yourself, haven my own place to grow as i please, all i wanted was about 5 or 6 major strains to play with, you know cross and such ;) .PEACE.

I want to say "Thank you KingPhilie" it is alot of fun, but on the other hand, to get were I am at, fuck me....!
This road has been long and very hard and I even got put down and made fun of by HIGHTIMES, Steave Bloom himself in their magazine, but now they are not making fun of me any more LMFAO... :biggrin:
I am the 1 laughing now.... :cool: :grinjoint: :biggrin:
There is alot of people knocking at my door now, but I aint answering it, yet... LOL...
Trust me, you will see alot more of my work. We just have to be patient a little longer. It is very exciting tho and I can hardly contain myself. I can't wait to see how it all works out. :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom