Match vs Lighter

himyfreind

i know a vaporizer is the best and solar tokeing come second but whats beter for the lungs taste and high "matchs or lighter"

Laugh.

It doesn't really matter man, unless your lighter is pouring out gas the butane amounts aren't crazy high. It would suck using my vaporgenie with a match. haha, I always use lighters. It would be funny to solar toke too, never done that.

Matches can be dangerous cos of the amount of phosphorous in the fumes. Its worse if you put the flamimg match to the weed before it has finished igniting. The phosphorous can induce an asthma like reaction as the throat swells rapidly. You could die man! I got taught to make sure the match was properly alight and none of the ignition accelerant was still combusting. Apart from the health issues, your weed will taste shitty if you dont wait for the match to burn safely.

Jason King would reply that matches are the best to use after a vaporisor and solar toking. More specifically wooden matches burnt past the phosphorous to preserve the flavor of the bud, he says nothing about one being healthier than the other but one would assume that letting the match burn past the phosphorous would leave you inhaling only the smoke from the wood and pot without chemicals, so I would say wooden matches are healthier.

first of all ive only used matches when my lighter was completly dead.....ide honestly rather light a toothpick off the stove and use it then a match....now i would have to honestly say a match is more healthier then the lighter after the sulfer and phosphurous was conpletely burned off....but a lighter is just way easier

I use the match mainly to increase the high, it works just as well as a vaporizer if you hold the match slightly off the bowl and use superheated air to slow cook the green to a blackish brown, flip over bud and repeat. The only way i could see a match as worse for your lungs is if a lighter fluid was added to make it burn easier, besides i think man has been inhaling wood smoke for a good 10 or 12 thousand years and butane for about 50, not to mention all those cool little sparkles that pop in the bowl is actually flint combusting into a noxious smoke. And sunhits are the shite

i forgot to add that butane chemically destroys about 2/3 of the THC before it can even pass your lips so maybe all that extra trouble is worth it, unless you dont care about the high.

the lighter is way more convenient. i have just used matches as my last resort for so long that i just dont really think to even use them. but i do like harnessing the sun's good ol' rays...

Joints,either will do. Pipes,I prefer a butane lighter.

The taste of the match tends to linger in the small bowls of today,especially one shooters.

Indeed. What is solar lighting? I'm curious.

Also, I've never used a match for my buds, it seems like too much of a hassle. BUT I've heard that there are hemp firesticks or something that burns hemp to light your bud. I'd like to try those, has anyone used them before? Seems like it would be better than a lighter.

Back
Top Bottom