Mateo's Great White Shark Clones

Hopefully you get that giant clone to root, never seen someone try to get a clone that big to root lol.

It's worth asking what light schedule they are on right now?

Hopefully you get that giant clone to root, never seen someone try to get a clone that big to root lol.

It's worth asking what light schedule they are on right now?
Yeah she's definitely big, my friend gave me the cuttings, I'm not too sure why he cut them so large. But at the moment they're on the 18/6 lighting schedule. The lights are set to turn off at 12am and turn on at 6am.

Ok that's a good schedule. When they root if they're all wonky and throwing 1 bladed leaves you can put them on 24/0 to fix that.

Ok that's a good schedule. When they root if they're all wonky and throwing 1 bladed leaves you can put them on 24/0 to fix that.
I've been reading alot on the 18/6 and 24/0 light schedule. Neither make sense in regards to how nature would be so I honestly don't see the point of an 18/6 light schedule. Are there any benefits to this or any reason I shouldnt just go with the 24/0 light regiment?

Best thing my friend is to ask yer questions here, much easier for peeps to help u, random question threads get missed a lot

My humidity is never over 50%, so not sure misting is needed for you

Temps look good as well

Also

24hr lights isn't good in my opinion, plants need sleep, I run at 20/4 myself, and have also had good results with 18/6

We are not duplicating mother nature
..lol...we are trying to improve on it..... Kinda...lol

The sun can do what we can't, but not everyone has access to that enviornment

I Iive on the surface of the sun, so growing outside isn't possible

2/3 of Fox farm trio is organic, one of them isn't...maybe Tigerbloom. I will have to check. If you want full organic, we have growers specializing in it. The person you got cuttings from May have cut them long if you were in the field. Giving you a chance at a clean cut when you got home. If you are seeing bumps, keep going. Right after I cut my clones I stuck them in tepid honey water. Honey is antibacterial and a great natural rooting hormone. Willow or cinnamon work in a pinch also.

Hey there Mj, hope you dont mind if i tag along for the ride.

After reading your journal so far, im using the same LED company 900w version, also im using fox farms soil(happy frog tho) mixed with extra perlite (45-55 ratio) the difference ive learned with FFHF and FFOF. Is that the Happy frog is easier on seedlings and starting veg and then the soil starts losing nutes after that in the soil. Thats when you start adding your nutes. Witch your plants will tell you when they need it. Now with OF type. It tends to run Hot. Any younger plant you need to be careful. But for a older plant its really great stuff. Has alot of micro biological going on in it. All in all the soil you have will be fine. Just give the plants time before you give any nutes. Just water them as needed. They will tell you what they need :)

My humidity for my tents are between 40-50 lights on and then Jumps up to 60-80 at night. Id learned that plants do grow better with optimal humidity but they will learn to adapt to what they are surrounded with. Honestly 40-50 humidity is going to be perfect for bloom.

But enough of my talking. I look forward to seeing how your plants do!! Keep up the good work and i wish you all the luck!

Goodluck!!

EDIT

If you have any questions feel free to ask ill do my best to answer them as well as everyone else im sure

Also

24hr lights isn't good in my opinion, plants need sleep, I run at 20/4 myself, and have also had good results with 18/6

We are not duplicating mother nature
..lol...we are trying to improve on it..... Kinda...lol

I agree with chris, for my auto flower im doing 20/4 and for my KK shes getting 18/6

After reading your journal so far, im using the same LED company 900w version, also im using fox farms soil(happy frog tho) mixed with extra perlite (45-55 ratio) the difference ive learned with FFHF and FFOF. Is that the Happy frog is easier on seedlings and starting veg and then the soil starts losing nutes after that in the soil. Thats when you start adding your nutes. Witch your plants will tell you when they need it. Now with OF type. It tends to run Hot. Any younger plant you need to be careful. But for a older plant its really great stuff. Has alot of micro biological going on in it. All in all the soil you have will be fine. Just give the plants time before you give any nutes. Just water them as needed. They will tell you what they need :)

My humidity for my tents are between 40-50 lights on and then Jumps up to 60-80 at night. Id learned that plants do grow better with optimal humidity but they will learn to adapt to what they are surrounded with. Honestly 40-50 humidity is going to be perfect for bloom.

But enough of my talking. I look forward to seeing how your plants do!! Keep up the good work and i wish you all the luck!

Goodluck!!

EDIT

If you have any questions feel free to ask ill do my best to answer them as well as everyone else im sure
Thats some helpful info on the Fox Farms line.

Goodluck!!

EDIT

Alot of really good info there. Do you see a difference adding the extra perlite to the soil?

2/3 of Fox farm trio is organic, one of them isn't...maybe Tigerbloom. I will have to check. If you want full organic, we have growers specializing in it. The person you got cuttings from May have cut them long if you were in the field. Giving you a chance at a clean cut when you got home. If you are seeing bumps, keep going. Right after I cut my clones I stuck them in tepid honey water. Honey is antibacterial and a great natural rooting hormone. Willow or cinnamon work in a pinch also.
I'm going to have to try that for sure. I didnt want to use rooting hormones. I actually had someone suggest cutting my largest clone just because its so oversized. I'll try it with the honey

Be careful with ffof , it's pretty hit soil. I added perlite as well, helps drainage a bit

Don't plan on using the nutes for 4-5 weeks or so, plenty in the soil

I also never went above 1/2 strength nutes. I did once and burnt the crap outa them

Back
Top Bottom