Matey's Perpetual Year Of The Aussie

I noticed a tiny bit of burning on a little bit of the seration near the tip of one of the big leaves. A couple of the Sunset Sherbet are curling upwards a little bit so I took the light up to 29". Ive got a feeling the light was a bit too close

Ah ok. Yeah they do that stuff. Sill pretty secire if you havent jailbroken it . The iphones dont even notify you. Just tell external network trarfic to bugger off.

I work in IT and are constantly amazed at the new scams every day. Makes my life bloody hard some days. Your have to put yourself in the shoes of other people sometimes. Sure its easy for me, but some old couple that get a phone call from "microsoft" saying they need to log into their computer and pay the scammers money for nothing dont know any better. They struggle to send an email to their grandkids. The internet could be the biggest advamcement of mian kind. But its 98% pure bullshit. It saddens me. Children have the most information at their hands ever to learn and they just spend all their time glued to dribble and talking shit. Tho i do dribble on here at times, at least its relative to a dicipline of knowldge. (Generally). Lol.

I work in IT and are constantly amazed at the new scams every day. Makes my life bloody hard some days. Your have to put yourself in the shoes of other people sometimes. Sure its easy for me, but some old couple that get a phone call from "microsoft" saying they need to log into their computer and pay the scammers money for nothing dont know any better. They struggle to send an email to their grandkids. The internet could be the biggest advamcement of mian kind. But its 98% pure bullshit. It saddens me. Children have the most information at their hands ever to learn and they just spend all their time glued to dribble and talking shit. Tho i do dribble on here at times, at least its relative to a dicipline of knowldge. (Generally). Lol.
I know what u mean 100%. Thats why I don't want to let my daughter play with a phone until I think shes old enough

Back
Top Bottom