Matticusss - White Widow - DWC - 2015 LED Grow Log

:high-five: Setting and Profile Features

What is reputation?

Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts -
reputation-40b.png

Reputation is positive. Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon -
reputation-40b.png
in the relevant post. This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

How do I know what reputation I have received?

You can view the reputation that you have received in your User CP (User Control Panel) where it is displayed at the bottom of the User CP page. Here you will see the latest reputation that you have received and whether this is positive, negative or neutral. Your total reputation will be shown as series of reputation indicators in your posts and profile. The more positive your reputation, the more positive icons will be shown. The more negative your reputation the more negative icons will be shown.

How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.

What if I don't want anyone to see my reputation?

You can disable the display of your reputation by going to your User CP and selecting Edit Options. On this page you will find a check box labelled 'Show Your Reputation Level'. Un-checking this box will remove the display of your reputation and replace it with the Reputation Disabled icon. You can still give and receive reputation while your reputation display is disabled.

Wow thanks for the information.

I just received the neoprene collars in the mail today. The rest of the items say they will be delivered tomorrow according to their tracking numbers. I received a tracking number for the beans i ordered, but according to usps there is still no information on the package, has me a little worried since the company website says they were shipped out on the 5th. They are coming from the NL. Is it normal not to see any tracking info for that long, usually i get tracking info once it hits the USA, and that only takes 2-3 days usually. My last order for beans I went through True North Seedbank, one of the sponsors of 420 magazine. Those came from Canada, and I had tracking info on it from day one. So I am just going to keep my fingers crossed. I will be taking clones tomorrow night as soon as the light comes on. I will update with some pics of the girls later tonight, lets see if the big bang has had another growth spurt? Big Bang has me a little concerned. its bottom most set of leaves where the stem is, is what im talking about. if you look at the stem where the first set of leaves are, its very skinny and not very impressive, however after that set of leaves it looks like it has a new stalk, its noticeably thicker and greener after the bottom set of leaves, anyone have this before? I will say though that since the new growth has started, this plant has been shooting up like a rocket, putting on over an inch a day! The WW's are getting fatter and fatter by the day, the budding points are growing out nicely and they are both getting ready to start putting on buds, the smell from both of these plants gets stuck in your nose and its all you can smell for about an hour or so. Has me wondering if I need a bigger carbon filter for the tent, cause if they are that strong now, i cant even imagine how strong it will be come harvest time. The rockwool cubes seem to be drying out a lot faster with WW#1, she has also been drinking .25gallon of water per day, after checking PPM i have to add a small dilution of nutes to the mixture in order to keep ppm in proper range. Atleast its not just drinking the water and not taking up any nutes! Well that's it for the update for now Ill check back in later

I got a order from my collective of King Louie 13th strain, holy crap batman this stuff is good! I don't usually smoke flower, instead I use concentrates, but this was free, I get a freee gift bag every Friday just for being a patient in the collective, Usually has a couple pre rolls in them and an edible. However this time I got a nice gift baggie, its my 2 year anniversary apparently with the collective so they gave me some anniversary gifts.

I received

10grams of king louie 13th, ( a very potent and strong indica with a almost sative euphoria for about an hour)

small glass bubbler ( cheap little bubbler they sell for $20 )

4 wax infused prerolls ( platinum OG, Wiz Khalifa Kush, Trainwreck, Bubba Kush )

a couple rubber wax containers

couple dab tools

coupon for next order ( coupons good for a 4gram eigth of any choice with next order )

Now that's an anniversary present from a collective. cant wait until next years! Especially since I ran out of medicine last night, so this really came in handy!

Wow! The collectives there seem to really take care of their patients. Here you get maybe $5 off an 8th and $2 off edibles. If you are lucky you get a thank you when you walk out. That's why I try not to do business with the dispensaries around here. Plus, they like to take your whole plant count to be a "member" and not just 6. No way in hell am I giving up all my plants for a sorry ass discount. Sorry for the rant. Congrats on your gifts!
GB80

ok turned the light on at 8pm but before I did I snapped some quick pics of the plants. Bucket water change will happen tomorrow along with taking the cuttings for rooting, any personal how tos are greatly appreciated. How much CALMAG do I use, a normal dose or lighter does per gallon? I will also be using rapid start with the clones.

Heres the Pic of WW#1

20150710_200621.jpg

Here is a pic of WW#2

20150710_200628.jpg

And here is a pic of the Big Bang Auto Fem

20150710_200637.jpg

20150710_200646.jpg

well I got all my solutions, except for one problem, I ordered Clonex solution instead of Clonex gel

I prepped the box, adding 2.5 gallons of RO water to the bucket, 6ml of CALMAG+, 1.75ml of Rapid Start, 1ml of FloraMicro, 1ml of FloraGro, 1ml of FloraGro, and 45ml of clonex solution, I turned on the bubbler and phd to 5.5. I then added 4 Grodan grow cubes into the bucket to soak for a few hours. I used a eyedropper to open the hole on the grow cubes a little bit and remove debris.

I installed the 180 watt led light in the grow box and its all ready to go, I did figure out though that I don't actually need the collars since I goofed and don't have the gel. I will be using 2in grow cubes. in 2in net pots.

Im hoping that since I goofed on ordering the solution instead of the gel, I would use the rapid start and clonex solution in conjunction with each other along with a light dose of nutes, since these are at the end of their 2nd week of flower, to help reduce shock.

If my plan wont work, please let me know.

Would you mind posting some pictures matticuss? Thank you. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Sure No Problem! just got finished doing everything

I ended up only taking 4 clones from WW#1, None from WW#2

Here are the pics of WW#1 after her cuttings were taken

20150711_221655.jpg

20150711_221814.jpg

Heres a pic of WW#2

20150711_221711.jpg

20150711_221759.jpg

Here is the Big Bang Auto Fem

20150711_221724.jpg

Heres some pics of the clones after I was done clipping them

20150711_212143.jpg

20150711_212151.jpg

Here they are in the cloner system

20150711_221936.jpg

I tried to squeeze the rockwool around the stems as much as I could to keep them from wiggling around. I cut 2 nodes down from the top of each cutting, just above the 3rd node, then cut off the bottom set of leaves, I also sliced the bottom of the stems, each cutting has 2 sets of leaves currently to help it grow, I also clipped the leaf edges of the bottom set of leaves on each clone.

Now I just need to figure out the light schedule for them!

I changed each bucket water and nutes, I added 10ml of CALMAG+, 15ml of FloraMicro, 5ml of FloraGro, and 20ml of FloraBloom, as well as 5ml of liquid koolbloom into each bucket. they also each received 2tsp of H2O2. Each bucket was thoroughly cleaned with light bleach dilution and rinsed several times with hot water before new water and nutes were added.

Since Im only using the 180watt ufo led light for the clones, what light schedule would be best?

sorry the leaves are all twisted on the clones, I took them from the very bottom of the plant, the leaves were twisting trying to get to the light, so I chose them to take as clones since they were not going to produce much on the plant, even after taking them it doesn't even look like the plant has been touched. Plus I figured I would have the extra branches to take from this plant since I successfully topped it.

in my bubble cloner
I use tap water we have good water here at least on this island
put a little hormex in the res about 10ml in 2 gallons other than that the clonex on the stem before I put it in
ill get pics of rooted clones in my journal on tomorrows res change update
you don't have to put too m uch into it people have rooted cuttings by just putting it in a cup of water

yeah your right Chronic,

Well I took the clones Saturday night and its now Monday afternoon. I kept the clones under constant light until this morning, my wife turned of the light at 7 am . I will be turning it back on at 2pm to give it 6 hours darkness.

The clones already have some brown spots on the leaves when I checked on them last night, the leaves were dark green still but wilting, I have been spraying them with water every couple hours while the light is on. Is that the problem? Am I over watering these poor little plants? Im curious since its in the bubble bucket if I still to spray the leaves, since the rockwool cubes stay plenty moist from the bubbles from the bubbler. Any ideas? I will be taking pics here in a few minutes of all the ladies and posting them.

WW#1 the mother to all the clones, doesn't even look like she has had anything trimmed off her, I had to readjust the lights last night before bed, WW#1 had stretched herself to just an inch beneath the light, that was a grow of over 2in in a single day! She is getting just as bushy as she is tall everyday, I check the distance between the canopy and the light twice a day. when the light comes on and right before it goes off. Thanks to my wife for this since I am not awake to do all the measurements before the light turns off so she does it before she goes to work in the morning and writes it all down in the plants grow logs.

Im gonna go take some pics of the clones and go turn on their light. stay tuned be back in a few minutes.

As promised,

Here are the clones!

20150711_221936.jpg

20150713_141133.jpg

20150713_141141.jpg

20150713_141147.jpg

20150713_141153.jpg

The leaves on all of them have all fallen over, looking very sad, but from what I have read, this is suppose to happen for a little bit right? The first pic is from when I took clones Saturday, they looked nice and perky, the following pics were just taken. Its a big difference in 2 days

Did you dome up your clones? Keep in the moisture, that is the problem in the beginning. Sleep kills clones, don't sleep 'em. They need low intensity light 24 hrs or else they will droop as well.

What a surprise, we took clones at the same time! But your propagator is much more "1st class" then mine, let's see who roots first m9 :high-five:

Vlad

I took some pics of the plants after I turned on the lights

Here is WW#1

20150713_200158.jpg

20150713_200300.jpg

Here is WW#2

20150713_200213.jpg

20150713_200307.jpg

Here is the Big Bang Auto Fem

20150713_200224.jpg

20150713_200235.jpg

After taking the pics and checking the ph on the plants, I noticed a lot of budding sites were not getting light due to fan leaves being in the way. I did a light defoil, clipped 10 grams of leaves out of the way, Now all those budding sites are getting tons of light. The branches I cut were not attatched to any budding site.

Well an accident occurred while trying to trim up WW#2, I accidentally clipped a second branch, luckily though I was able to grab it and move it to the cloner,

I dipped the cutting in the reservoir water, which contains the clonex solution liquid, not the gel, and 1ml of FloraMicro, FloraGro, and FloraBloom. as well as some CALMAG. Hopefully that will help it root, instead of putting it into a rockwool cube, I just placed it into one of the neoprene collars that are in the reservoir lid. It sticks about an inch from the bottom. I placed it in the netpot spot that receives the most bubble splashes from the bubbler. Fingers crossed hopefully we will see some roots come out of it. It actually looks like the best clone I have taken. I will update with pics of everything later.

I did a little test with the cloner box, I placed the humidity and temp gauge in the cloner box to see what the temps were, after 2 hours the temps were over 100F in the box and the humidity was 31%. Now I am leaving the door to the grow box about an inch propped open to help vent out hot air and keep cool air circulating, the box does have a 4in intake fan and 4in exhaust fan, guess they aren't doing the job.

No I haven't kept a humidity dome on it since I read with bubble cloners they provide enough moisture to the stem and or medium, I will try and see how to jimmy rig some plastic deli meat containers together to form a giant lid and use it. Hey ill try anything if itll help.

Well that's it for now everyone Ill post again later.

I received my phone mount that I plan on using as a tripod system with my hat, acting like a hatcam, But now I need to go to the hardware store to get a bolt to secure it to the hat with. will update with videos once I get that and get the hat situated. Thanks for all the advice guys.

Back
Top Bottom