Matt's 420 Grow Journel 2020

D99B34F6-204B-4BC6-832F-9A90237E8C7F.jpeg
7CE02BB5-23C3-4F32-93AE-E474993A3EDA.jpeg
65CE44E6-87F2-4E59-8D52-09E7DA1D9561.jpeg

I cant tell anything in the blurple light, but I still don't like something here. I dont think the tip burns have anything to do with heat or light... I think it indicates you are overdoing the nutes a bit. Are you alternating nutes one time and then plain pH adjusted water the next time?
I will get a pic now with no lights on

Attachments

• 08829332-6B59-49A0-9DEA-04EED96A201D.jpeg
    08829332-6B59-49A0-9DEA-04EED96A201D.jpeg
    840.3 KB · Views: 23
  • A8C176E2-41C2-4FA1-88D3-3B9AD200E62D.jpeg
    A8C176E2-41C2-4FA1-88D3-3B9AD200E62D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
interesting... well that certainly looks like a strong supersoil then... and yes, you can get tip burning as the roots find little pockets of raw nutrient here and there... almost all of my organic supersoil grows would show some burning like this. I thought you had said something earlier about using some nutes too... doesnt look like you will need them

interesting... well that certainly looks like a strong supersoil then... and yes, you can get tip burning as the roots find little pockets of raw nutrient here and there... almost all of my organic supersoil grows would show some burning like this. I thought you had said something earlier about using some nutes too... doesnt look like you will need them
Yes I stated that I have biobizz nutes but haven’t used anything yet as when i repotted her with the fresh soil having feed in it for up to 4 weeks I wouldn’t need any nutes for another 4 weeks ???

Yes I stated that I have biobizz nutes but haven’t used anything yet as when i repotted her with the fresh soil having feed in it for up to 4 weeks I wouldn’t need any nutes for another 4 weeks ???
I would believe them. Aside from a few battle scars as the plants find that supersoil, they are looking great!

I would believe them. Aside from a few battle scars as the plants find that supersoil, they are looking great!
So nothing to be worried about yet is my soil just a bit rich in nutes just with a good watering schedule she should be fine ??

Just stopping by to See how the tacoing did. Looking much better. Emylia is correct in that almost all organic superspoil can give you those burnt tips. With her helping you out you will do great and pick up some gems of wisdom along the way. I'll pop in in a week again and see how the do.
Have a great weekend. It's a scorcher my side of the rocks
Cheers

Just stopping by to See how the tacoing did. Looking much better. Emylia is correct in that almost all organic superspoil can give you those burnt tips. With her helping you out you will do great and pick up some gems of wisdom along the way. I'll pop in in a week again and see how the do.
Have a great weekend. It's a scorcher my side of the rocks
Cheers
Cheers bud :snowboating: :thanks: :thumb:

This is my auto 4.5 weeks old she’s growing and can’t see any more burning on her yet but we will see think my soil either too hot or too many nutes in but my question is why are they only burning now and not before I potted them up ???? Weird Emilya any input ????

Back
Top Bottom