Matt's Soil Grow - Lemon Skunk - Trainwreck - Pink Plant

MattyTrips

Hi guys :Namaste:, back at it again with some nice genetics and an equipment upgrade. I decided to get some feminized seeds this time around.

I now have:

1 GHS Lemon Skunk, 1 GHS Trainwreck, 1 GHS The Church, 1 GHS Super Lemon Haze, 1 Seedsman White Widow, 1 Eva Monster and 1 Eva Pink Plant, all feminized.
:cheer:

For this grow I'm going with the Lemon Skunk, Trainwreck and Pink Plant. I'm looking to take a few clones from each to find a strong mother to keep and cut from for the time being. I'm really excited to work with some nice seeds, and I can't wait for my light to get here(xmas gift from the wife) I'm hoping to get some nice results using BPN's products. please pull up a chair, light up and enjoy the ride.

I look forward to doing the BPN army proud!!!! Until next time.

Matt :peace::tokin:

Re: Matt's BPN Soil Grow-Lemon Skunk, Trainwreck, Pink Plant :)

Mark, :thanks: and welcome to my grow.. its a 600w digital dimmable kit with an air cooled hood from virtual sun hydroponics. its going in an area that is 41"x32". Im going to be have a 2' T5 setup from hydrofarm with some assorted cfls in my veg/clone room for now. I'll get some pics of the setup and plants once they make some progress.

:tokin:

I see you got a new Journal going. You know you can count on me to comment and lurk and any help you might need I will do my best to input.

Let the holidays pass and you can count on me being back full time.:thumb:

Love the Lineup it is going to be one helluva grow for sure.

I have been looking into 600's, think I will be adding a 600 to my setup soon.

more light is always nice :thumb: I've only used CFLs so far, so I'm sure that I'll be blown away by the performance of the HID. Thanks again for stopping by, hope you have fun.

pulling up a chair. where did you get your seeds from?
:welcome: Shot! glad to have you here. Im a fan of single seed center is pretty good. I like that you can buy even only 1 seed, great for people on a tight budget. check our sponsors page and you'll find quite a few great banks. Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE

I see you got a new Journal going. You know you can count on me to comment and lurk and any help you might need I will do my best to input.

Let the holidays pass and you can count on me being back full time.:thumb:

Love the Lineup it is going to be one helluva grow for sure.

Always great to have you along for the ride bro. :thanks::adore: you've helped me a ton so far on my short journey as a grower, I really appreciate it. Hope this one turns out better than my first.

happy growing everyone..have a SAFE!!! happy and high holiday season and a merry christmas to all of :420:. :party::tommy::passitleft::bigtoke:

Re: Matt's BPN Soil Grow-Lemon Skunk, Trainwreck, Pink Plant

here are some pics guys..nothing too exciting yet..the t5 arrived today.

IMG205.jpg

IMG206.jpg

IMG209.jpg

IMG210.jpg

:tokin:

Re: Matt's BPN Soil Grow-Lemon Skunk, Trainwreck, Pink Plant

ive got it about 4 inches away right now...once they get a little bigger, I'm gonna keep it maybe 1/2" away from then on. Im thinking about grabbing a 2 or 4 tube t5 to throw in there later on when i have more funds.

Re: Matt's 600W HPS BPN Soil Grow-Lemon Skunk, Trainwreck, Pink Plant

Hi :420: Time for a little update on the grow. My BPN nutes arrived today!! very psyched. looking forward to seeing what corey's special brews can do. Will start on some 1/4 strength nutes in a week or 2. My light got here as well, so I'm looking forward to getting some cuttings under there once the mothers are ready to take from. The trainwreck and lemon skunk are both doing well. the pink plant has not really grown any since its initialy sprouting. wondering whats gonna happen with this one. there are 2 spiked leaves sprouting, they are very small though..the coytledons are kind of brownish black and withering a bit. if i have to toss it oh well. it was one of my free seeds. just glad i didnt pay the $16 bucks they are asking for it.

I'll get some pics up a little later. They're still small so its nothing to drool over. lol

happy growing guys

:thumb:

Hi guys, I'm back for a little update. The pink plant never really got going. she grew to about 2" and then thats all she had in her. she slowly withered away until she was a crispy toothpic. I dropped a white widow in some water the other night and then into a papertowel yesterday. the seed cracked and is showing a bit of the taproot. I'll drop it in some soil in a day or two. :cheer:

The trainwreck and lemon skunk both got topped yesterday. I was feeling adventerous so I decided to take my first shot at "cloning". I took both tops and put them in some clonex, then into some rockwool and under the dome they went. I'm very anxious to see how they do. they are going to get their 2nd feeding, a 1/2 stength dose of BPN's 3 part elite on Sunday. They seemed to love the first feeding last week. I plan on feeding every other week with a plain phd watering in between. I took 3 cuttings from my bc as well, but thats for my other journal.

Here are some pics of the plants and cuttings. I'm having a ph issue with the roots organics soil I'm using with the tw and ls right now. Id like to try and take care of the issue before I send the ww into the same soil. runoff is right around 5 give or take a few .

Trainwreck
DSC_00795.jpg

DSC_0080_-_Copy.jpg

Lemon Skunk
DSC_00837.jpg

DSC_0082_-_Copy.jpg

one of the leaves got a little burnt from the t5 being rested on it overnight.

Here are the ls & tw cuttings on the right.
DSC_00851.jpg

I think they are a little droopy from the ph issue, or it could be from the good watering they recieved the day before yesterday. They will get their 2nd dose of some bpn love on sunday. gonna up it to 1/2 strength this time around.

Well I hope everyone is having a good 2012. Stay medicated! :peace::Namaste:

Happy Growing!!!! :thanks:

Looking good! I always have a few burnt fans from my t5's... They seem to get over it, I just trim the leaf later.

thanks mark!! the burnt leaf didn't seem to phase the plant at all. I'm hoping they will perk up a bit once I can get the ph issue under control.

:thanks:

Growing with a bare HID bulb, vertically down in the canopy, many of my fan leaves have burned themselves. No problem what-so-ever: that's where defoliation begins. I try to grow floret clusters, not seeds nor massive foliage ;)
thanks gator,:welcome: was a little worried when I first saw it but as the day wore on and I noticed that it was fine so I'm good.

looking good bud, im subbed, ive got lemon skunk in my grow just now....

Welcome Taylor..Thanks man! I was checking out yours as well. Looking good. will be cool to see if there is a difference in the 2.

I forgot to mention that I've been throwing the ls and tw in for 12 hours under the hps and then back under the t5 for 12. I'm planning on using the gas lantern routine starting tonight. I should have used it from the beginning. will this stress them out too much or should it be safe?

:Namaste::peace:

Back
Top Bottom