MattyTrips - DWC - Blue Cheese - 12/12 from Seed - CFL Grow

MattyTrips

What strain is it? - Blue Cheese bag seed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? - hybrid(25%Sativa 75%Indica)
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? - Flower from seed
If in Flower stage... For how long? - 26 days
Indoor or outdoor? - Indoor
Soil or Hydro? - Hydro, DWC
Growing in hydroton
Size of light? almost 200w of cfls a mix of 2700k and 6500k
Is it aircooled? - No
Temp of Room/cab? - 77F
RH of Room/cab? - Normally at 40%
PH of media or res? - 5.7
Res. Temp- 20C
Any Pests ? - No.
Type and strength of ferts used? -started with a weak 500ppm solution. now she is getting around 1600ppm of Cutting Edge Solutions Micro & Bloom

anything else you guys need to know, please just ask. I'm very new to this but everything has been going great so far. My ph has been stable right through. No pests. the roots are looking great, and I'm happy to say that I believe she is a girl!! let me know what you think. :thanks::thanks:

Started off with a ripped coytledon, didn't think it was gonna make it.
IMG159.jpg

on 11/23
IMG162.jpg

on 11/28
IMG1751.jpg

on 12/7 I was really stoned and decided to try something crazy!! I dug out the rockwool cube, washed everything really well and dropped it in a dwc in some hydroton.
IMG1801.jpg

IMG1811.jpg

Since then it has flourished, she even showed me her sex.

took a shot of her roots on 12/9
IMG184.jpg

and just 2 days later...
IMG190.jpg

IMG187.jpg

and this is where I believe she is showing me her wonder female parts lol...let me know if I'm wrong or not.
IMG189.jpg

Well thats it for now. Please chime in with any questions, comments, suggestions. As always, I appreciate it all!!! good or bad.

:thumb::lot-o-toke::peace:

Re: MattyTrips-DWC-Blue Cheese-12/12 from Seed-CFL Grow

good luck, Ive been lurking around for a while and am looking forward to watching your grow. This is
the way I am planning to try this go round. Subed

:thumb:

420farmer, yes it is. it was germed on 11/13 and it went into the ground on 11/15. thanks for stopping by!! :thumb:

MattyTrips said:
420farmer, yes it is. it was germed on 11/13 and it went into the ground on 11/15. thanks for stopping by!! :thumb:

Hmmm.. That is very small for being a month old. I'd have to say something is not right. I'm on my first grow right now on day 24, and mines about 5-6 times this size, no offense, just making you aware something may be off. You can check out mine in my journal. It should pretty much look like a decent size bush by 1 month. By reading your info, everything sounds ok to me, maybe someone else can help because I'm not sure what the issue is.

Hmmm.. That is very small for being a month old. I'd have to say something is not right. I'm on my first grow right now on day 24, and mines about 5-6 times this size, no offense, just making you aware something may be off. You can check out mine in my journal. It should pretty much look like a decent size bush by 1 month. By reading your info, everything sounds ok to me, maybe someone else can help because I'm not sure what the issue is.

i'm thinking its from the 12/12 lighting schedule from jump.

just a little experimentation with some bagseed i had laying around. waiting on some fem seed.

Thinking I have a little nitrogen def. wondering what you other folks think.

IMG1951.jpg

thanks as always. :thumb:

Howdy :420: Ok...I was able to get the yellowing leaf under control. it didn't spread any further. did some trimming today to increase the air flow underneath as well as promoting some growth up top. I'll get some pics up tomorrow when lights come back on.

I got my fem seeds today.
1xGHS Super lemon haze
1xGHS Lemon Skunk
1xGHS Trainwreck
1xGHS The church
1xseedsman White widow
And the Eva seeds were free
1xEva Pink plant
1xEva Monster
IMG198.jpg

I'm started the lemon skunk and pink plant tonight in some water. gonna throw them in a paper towel in a few hours. I'll get a journal started once things get rolling.

Happy growing!!

:peace:

:tokin:whats up guys...here are some pics of the bc 38 days from planting.

IMG211.jpg

IMG212.jpg

IMG213.jpg

things are moving along nicely. ive been able to keep the ph stable at 5.7 and the ppms around 1900-2000.

lot of bud sites showing..cant wait to see them start filling in.

happy growing :420:

:tokin:

Re: MattyTrips-DWC-Blue Cheese-12/12 from Seed, BPN-CFL Grow

Hi :420: I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and that you're enjoying your holidays. The bc is looking good. My light arrived yesterday and today is the first full day that the lady got a taste of the hps. I dimmed it down to 300w. I can't see spending the money on my electric bill to blast the shit out of 1 plant with 600w.

Here are a couple photos.
IMG2231.jpg

IMG2221.jpg

My nutes from BPN arrived today!!! super excited!! thanks corey! you're the man. I cleaned out the res and switched to a bpn solution including the bloom booster.
I can't wait to see the results from this stuff. Super proud to be part of the BPN army now. Hope you guys enjoy this and all my future grows.
IMG225.jpg

please take it slow and be safe tomorrow night :party::tommy::passitleft:.

happy growing!!!

:thumb: :tokin:

She is still looking good man. 600w on one plant...., Hell ya make her huge! I see your point though coust...

I decided to make it a happy medium and blast it with 450w lol, gonna go with 600 once I hook up the ventilation to the reflector tomorrow. I've also been putting my vegging plants in there under the hps for 12hr a day. they seem to be loving it. :peace:

DSC_00861.jpg

:thanks:

Hi guys, quick little update. the bc is doing well. lots of bud sites that are really starting to look nice and she smells great! here are a few pics.
DSC_00892_1_-_Copy.jpg

DSC_00884.jpg

Ill try and get some better close-up shots for you guys when lights go on.

happy growing!! stay medicated!

:tokin:

whats up guys? the bc has been doing well :cheer:. smelling delicious. here are a couple shots of the very top after a good defoliation today. she's really starting to show her buds, I'm very excited.
DSC_01206.jpg

DSC_01195.jpg

I'm just gonna keep on trucking along. I'm so friggin happy about my blue cheese clones. 2 of the 3 sprouted roots, hoping to see some roots on the 3rd soon. I'm very pleased that they rooted, I was unsure about cutting from a flowering plant. these 2 took 13 days to show roots. I should have taken a pic, I was too excited and planted them without thinking lol
DSC_01216.jpg
Im curious as to when I should throw these bad bitches under 12/12.

I've been very happy with my blue planet nutes :morenutes:, thanks a lot Corey!!! I started adding some sweet raw by botanicare that was sent as a sample to my res.

As always :thanks: for following along. I'm having a blast and still continuing to learn more and more everyday, and for that I have to thank all of you guys here at :420:. I couldn't have gotten this far or learned what I have without all of you. I really appreciate it!!! :circle-of-love:

Have a good night folks, until the next time.

Happy Growing!
:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom