Maui Wau - Mekong High

It's still growin' (Maui Waui - Indica dominant pheno):

0042219.JPG

Won't be long, though..... :rollit:
I'll get pics of the two Sativa dominant Maui Wauis up tomorrow; they look like Hell. So rootbound I'm gonna have to cut the plastic pots off the rootballs. :)

I've had this happen a few times; once I see mostly brown hairs and I think it's about a week to chop, ker-bloo-ee! :)
Maui Waui (Indica dominant pheno):

0022470.JPG

This isn't a good color pic, but it shows how much the extra growth is going to add to the size:

0012530.JPG

Do your stuff, ounce-on-a-stick! :tokin:
I'll do one more light molasses feeding then do the last RO watering or two before chop.

Wow these two Sativa dominant Maui Wauis look bad (check out my unit high temp and rH, though):

0012538.JPG
0022478.JPG
0032376.JPG

They've only got a few rootbound and excessively hot/humid weeks to go, at which point I'm installing a few flex ducts in all my tents and running airflow to a 4" carbon filter. I'll post more pics soon.

What a bombed out grow :( Here's the Mekong High plant, all bent over from broken branches and weak stems:

0012544.JPG

The pot don't look bad, besides the dead leaves everywhere:

0022484.JPG

But when I get close, I can see where it easily could have went one; maybe two more weeks:

0032381.JPG

It looked so bad I chopped it anyway. I pulled most of the dead leaves off and I'll crumble the rest from it as I cut the buds off the stems and jar it up. It might look bad but it will look better when it dries, and the smell is like black licorice but it makes your eyes water it's so pungent:

0042234.JPG

The Indica dominant Maui Waui is getting the chop tomorrow, and the other two Maui Wauis will be getting chopped within the week. I've got to get enough room cleared out of these tents to set up my new airflow system and test it. I'll post a dry weight on the Mekong High soon. Sorry it turned out so bad.

How did they turn out so crispy? - didja simply cook 'em? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Still ... a rare sativa is a rare sativa. :circle-of-love:

Damn, PotChimp. Since it sounds, sadly, like you're shutting down the Thai Stick journal- I wandered in to see about following this one. Bad timing. Which journal next? Hmmm...
By the way, that haze from your Zamal journal was really really beautiful.

Damn, PotChimp. Since it sounds, sadly, like you're shutting down the Thai Stick journal- I wandered in to see about following this one. Bad timing. Which journal next? Hmmm...
By the way, that haze from your Zamal journal was really really beautiful.

Thanks Weaselcracker and sorry about the Thai Stick journal. I'll post a pic, but on the only Thai Stick plant I have slowly that tiny light green football at the node is starting to grow a stem (male) and there ain't a hair in sight on the whole plant. In a day or two I'll post a pic of it and shut that journal down.
All I have going that involves Thai Stick right now is a Chem D variation I bred out to stability myself that I'm gonna pollinate with Thai Stick pollen (if it's a female; this one might not be either) and a GDP x Thai Stick I'm flowering out (definitely female).
As far as where next for me? My Zamal Reunion grow you mentioned will be over soon (I like that Haze too; it's strong on the citrus smell). This journal has two more chops and it's going down too. Here's the second one (Indica dominant Maui Waui):

0012547.JPG
0022487.JPG
0052105.JPG
0042237.JPG
0032384.JPG

The pot looks like poop, but I made me a lil' clone anyways:

0061865.JPG

I took most of the top cola apart to fit it in my tube, and I'm gonna make hash oil out of it and the trim when it dries:

0071744.JPG

Everything I've done that looks and smells like this (weak fruit) doesn't have a hair on its a$$, so I'm probably going to smoke a doob out of the rest and dry/grind it for hash oil too. At least I got a decent amount; that's good.
Back to the next question. Since mold season is almost over, I can go with Indicas now. I just started a Hippie Killer grow, and sometime shortly after I get my next generation of C4DD going (a Chem D x Chem 4/Chem D hybrid), I think I'm going with a 5 plant fem LA Affie grow. The C4DD breeding project plants I'll start in about one or two weeks, but I'm not sure about the LA Affie grow.
Post more pics soon.

Two beat up Sativa dominant Maui Wauis, chopped today :) Here's the first:

0012552.JPG

I'll pull most of these dead leaves out,

0032389.JPG
0022492.JPG

and dry them on the stem:

0042241.JPG

Here's the second one; same thing:

0052111.JPG
0061868.JPG
0071747.JPG

0091419.JPG

Bad close-up:

0081592.JPG

They both have a smell like pine or scented wood; the top nugs don't look too bad. I'll smoke a doob of the Indica Dominant Maui Waui tomorrow morning and tell everybody what I think. I'm smoking one from the top cola that I broke up right now, but I already smoked a J this morning I'm high already so I won't be able to tell..... :tokin:

Oooooo, I loves me some sativa-ey sativa buds! :cheesygrinsmiley::love:

Pine, you say - mmph, yummy!

That looks like it has hair, yes?

Damned nice job, Chimp! :bravo:

Oooooo, I loves me some sativa-ey sativa buds! :cheesygrinsmiley::love:

Pine, you say - mmph, yummy!

That looks like it has hair, yes?

Damned nice job, Chimp! :bravo:

Thanks we'll see about the hair when it's dry but I decided to do my unofficial report on the Mekong High first since it's dry enough. :)

I hope you enjoy them Chimp!

I hope I at least enjoy one of them. I picked the leaves out and rolled me a blunt of this. I'm finishing it now and the fact that I want to roll another one pretty much tells the story. Meh.....kong High:

0012553.JPG

It's probably mostly because I butchered it with excessive heat and humidity not to mention rootbound it, but I expected more from an Asian strain. Don't get me wrong; I got a buzz, but it should be stronger from a whole blunt. I usually smoke about half a blunt and finish the rest later 'cause I'm high enough, but this pot ain't got that much hair on its a$$. Hopefully a good cure will bring out better qualities in it. Oh well Ima go roll a joint..... :tokin:

Final tally on the Mekong High - 1.65 oh-zees not bad I guess wish the weed was better.
I'll get pics of it tomorrow when I jar up the Indica dominant Maui Waui (I'll get pics of that too).

Sorry the MH didn't pan out for ya PC. Slightly fussy strain I think based on my outdoor try. Told ya I was going to try another inside....she went into 12/12 this wk. Best looking plant in veg but that means nothing really. Enjoyed watching your grow nevertheless...good gardening.:Namaste:

Thanks man it did seem fussy :)
Final dry weight on the Indica dominant Maui Waui (minus the top cola, which I'm going to make hash oil out of now that I made a vacuum bottle) - .65 of an oh-zee. I'm thinking the whole plant was about 1-1/2. Here's a few buds from it:

0012561.JPG

Here's a few from the Mekong High I chopped:

0022500.JPG

I smoked a joint from that Maui Waui but I'll have to smoke another one later before I give an opinion I was already high when I smoked it..... :tokin:

Final weight on this grow - both Sativa dominant Maui Waui plants came in at 2.7 oh-zees not bad :)

0012567.JPG

I trimmed the buds from the main stems and jarred them up after I tried to crumble some of the wispy brown shade leaves off. The Indica dominant Maui Waui to be honest isn't much better than brick (even though it is better); however, this Sativa dominant one is another surprise it's got a pretty good headbuzz to it. :) The smell is typical of a Haze type strain; pine and a bit of citrus. I'm not too good at the rest so I'll thank all of you again for the support and close this one out I wish I would have done a better job, but I'm getting there. I like about half of the smoke, so it wasn't a bad grow.

ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

:420:

Back
Top Bottom