Mauiwauiguy - UW Purp

MauiWauiGuy

It is that time in the cycle to get the next set of girls on track. I have a UW Purp outside and thought I would try my hand at this strain.

I have these in 7 gal smart pots using Rootz Original soil. Except for the new mother plant that is in a 3 gal pot. Reason being is to keep this strain alive for me. So I will let the mom get big enough to take another 6 clones and she will be gone.

My veg tent is setup with a 4 bulb VHO T5 light.

This was my first attempt at cloning and feel pretty damned good that I got all 6 to survive. I used rock wool for the medium and used CloneX gel. I also feed them with Olivia's clone solution. Here are a couple of pics in their new home.

DSC005038.JPG
DSC005046.JPG

And here we go again.

Maui

Good Morning,

Here is the latest on my girls. I have decide to do a SOG as I have way to many clones to grow all at the same time. So I have let the girls get acclimated to their new homes (2 weeks) and into the bloom tent they went. That was yesterday. I had a slight mishap with my White Widow so had extra room in the bloom tent. So I will have 5 girls going. Have 3 in the tent now and will get dirt for the other 2 tonight.

I will post some pics tomorrow.

Thanks for looking
Maui

Happy cannabis Tuesday,

Its been a wild 2 weeks. Moving a daughter and finding out I will be a grandpa again. Whew. Anyway I will get some pictures up tonight. It is amazing that I have flowers on these already. another 6 weeks or so and they will be in a jar. I am staggering my SOG by 3 weeks. So I have 3 in the flower tent now. I have 4 (BC God Bud) ready to go in the next couple of days. My hope is to get this dialed in and harvest every 3 weeks. My not be a lot of weed but way more than fits my needs. Couple of oz each every 3 weeks will be killer. Stay tuned (hahahaha literally too) and watch the show.

Do good and avoid evil
Maui

Is this were we get our train tickets? I would like to ride the train that goes through the Passage to Bangkok(hope I spelled that right)

Is this were we get our train tickets? I would like to ride the train that goes through the Passage to Bangkok(hope I spelled that right)

Ye sir please step this way to the ticket booth. The train will depart on time and we have a special cannabis car for people like you. lmao

Happy cannabis Tuesday,

Its been a wild 2 weeks. Moving a daughter and finding out I will be a grandpa again. Whew. Anyway I will get some pictures up tonight. It is amazing that I have flowers on these already. another 6 weeks or so and they will be in a jar. I am staggering my SOG by 3 weeks. So I have 3 in the flower tent now. I have 4 (BC God Bud) ready to go in the next couple of days. My hope is to get this dialed in and harvest every 3 weeks. My not be a lot of weed but way more than fits my needs. Couple of oz each every 3 weeks will be killer. Stay tuned (hahahaha literally too) and watch the show.

Do good and avoid evil
Maui

Congrats on the new addition to the family brother! Looking forward to seeing you pull those zips!

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom