Mauiwauiguy - White Widow x Bigbud Under LED - 2nd Grow

Good morning all,

Time for my somewhat weekly update. Life has been crazy so not so much time to be online.

So with no further ado, here are the girls at day 34:

DSC005006.JPG

DSC004975.JPG

DSC005024.JPG

DSC005016.JPG

I can't wait to get a taste of these ladies. I still have at least 3 weeks to go I think so I am hoping they bulk up even better.

Have a great day
Maui

Good morning weed Maui. Those ladies are looking really juicy. :circle-of-love::goodjob::peace:

Good morning my brother and somewhat neighbor BeemerBill,

I am so excited about this grow I can hardy stand it. This has been a worry free grow. Not bad for my second indoor grow.

Maui

looks soooooooooo D#$M fantastic.......I LOVE EM!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

Good morning my brother and somewhat neighbor BeemerBill,

I am so excited about this grow I can hardy stand it. This has been a worry free grow. Not bad for my second indoor grow.

Maui

There are so many things a person can get excited about with our grows. You definitely have things to get excited about. :bravo:

Hi Maui,

They look awesome!

What sort of distance do you keep your 1200w away from your plants? Have you noticed any signs of probable phototoxicity (bud-tip bleachings) so far?

peace.

Hi Maui,

They look awesome!

What sort of distance do you keep your 1200w away from your plants? Have you noticed any signs of probable phototoxicity (bud-tip bleachings) so far?

peace.

Welcome Brolex,

I did alot of research and Sara from TopLED said to keep them at least 24" away from the plant. That is where I am right now and no bleaching. I have seen people putting the light mere inches away and they wonder why the leaves are pale to white. It will bleach the crap out of the leaves if too close.

Maui

Good morning all,

Here is my latest update.... I am an idiot.

And here is the story.

Thought I may have been over watering so decided to hold off for an extra day. That in it self wasn't the problem. The problem was me getting to stoned and perhaps a bit of shine and I missed a watering. Well you know what happens to plants with out water!!
I went to check on them the next morning and damned near fainted. #2 was about a week away from being done and I look in the tent and see bleakness on #2. Bleakness as she was dried up and withering. #1 was fine, go figure.
Harsh lesson here, DO NOT get too stoned and miss a watering or this could happen to you.

On a brighter note, I did go ahead and harvest #2 and low and behold I still got 105 gr of the 1 plant. I do believe I am getting a better yield so that is a happy point and I think this should still smoke well. I just put them in jars so will be 3 weeks before I will try it. Ha, just in time to harvest #1 which I hope to get 5 - 6 oz out of.

So there you have it, I was a stoned lazy idiot and I paid. Great lesson though.

Maui

Sorry to hear about the fate of the girls. I did something similar earlier this year, missed a watering after a flush and pretty near wiped out the harvest. Good thing I took some clones that are in mid-flower right now. Self inflicted wounds suck mate. Any final photos to share? Looking forward to your next journal.

Yeah it was a bonehead move nut learned a valuable lesson.

So I have harvested my last White Widow. She was the runt but still pulled 3 oz. from her. I will be giving a smoke report in a week or so.

Thanks all so much for following along with me.

Maui

PS Yes I have pics and I will try and get them up tonight.

Maui we have all done it. I have come out and found a plant hanging almost in half. Watered it and later that day it was stand proud. Sure does makes a person humble though. Can't wait to see if your total yield. Happy Tokerday Neighbor

Hey Brolex, I will have to look and see if I do. But here is what I took off my last plant. Not the greatest yield but it is dank so I am good. Only 2.5 oz off her. Oh well
DSC005106.JPG

They are curing now and will have a real smoke report in about 2 weeks.

Maui

Very nice Maui. Happy munchday neighbor. 2.5 oz isn't that bad when you get nice looking buds. Happy Days :goodjob::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom