MaxBloom LED Grow Light Giveaway

Yup. Not much love going on. Check out post #12. Think imma bow outta this, was silly for me to get involved in a popularity contest
In it to win it fella. . Keep the Faith.

MaxBloom X6 Plus 600w LED Grow Light

MaxBloom CREE X4 Plus 400w LED Grow Light

MaxBloom X4 Plus 400w LED Grow Light
Beautiful kit

This was my third grow using Chinese led lights not very good lights. So my experience are minimal at the time. It’s a critical purple from growers choice seed co. She was grown in a rdwc bucket with a 24 hour a day lighting. She was a happy plant. Also made me very happy. But moments like this make me think what if I hade and good light how could she have turned out. I used general hydroponic except series nutrients line up. With Rockwool cubes and hydrtun as my growing median

So after 10 mins of the chinese lights going off , do your ladies feel they could eat some more lumens like the take out food ? good luck mate

Hmmmmm free lights, deserves a shot I guess....
blue-magic.jpg
hatB1.jpg
2monthGa1.jpg
Kids.jpg
familyphoto1.jpg
Cant beat innavation. Good luck

Yah Turbo your shits amazing. But we don’t need a new light. I just spent 500$ on a quantum board. It’s just the adventure I’m after. But I did notice all the votes on 12 from new members. Looks like asked votes.

So after 10 mins of the chinese lights going off , do your ladies feel they could eat some more lumens like the take out food ? good luck mate
For sure. But the cheap light got me through 8 grows. Then I bumped it up to another so I was sitting at 2000watts but I still wasn’t getting the quality I know. So I switched to a quantum board and bam. There it was. I went from 2000w to 320. And he crops look amazing. But I haven’t tried a name brand led light that’s why I entered. Also I have a seeds man sponser grow coming up for the new gelato og. And was like why not try to win a new light then it would Ben like a double sponsor grow show. With light and seeds.

Yah Turbo your shits amazing. But we don’t need a new light. I just spent 500$ on a quantum board. It’s just the adventure I’m after. But I did notice all the votes on 12 from new members. Looks like asked votes.

Meh I have an open tent that could use some lights lol. But much like mentioned it was more the adventure of trying a new light. I can always fill it with cheap lights.

@MaxBloom I believe you should implement a minimal number of posts before you can except votes. On all 420 pages you need at least 50 posts. It weeds out all the fakes who just make up names to win.

Someone will check it out. Cheating isn't tolerated here. Pretty sure it is an immediate ban.

Anyway....this has taken on a heavy tone. Out with the bad, in with the good....

I'd like to welcome @MaxBloom to 420 magazine. Soon, you will be one of us!:green_heart::green_heart:

I started out a few months ago and have been doing well, with the assistance of the 420 brain trust. I can't wait for my first harvest ( it's just around the corner) and my second grow.

These lights look pretty cool. I wouldn't mind at all, taking one for a test drive.

Thank you for your sponsorship, which is the real prize here. Teamwork makes the dream work.

Let's try to turn this back to something positive, shall we brothers and sisters? It has been a lukewarm reception thus far.

Back
Top Bottom