MaxBloom LED Grow Light

Here are some of the plants that I have grown with the help of my MaxBloom x4 with Cree chips. There's also a link in my signature for the whole grow.

I have been very happy with this light so far. No heat issues, the plants seem to love it, and I enjoy being able to dim red and blue channels. It's not as expensive as the high end lights which is nice you could reasonably run multiples of these for the cost of other single lights. Plus these still have Cree chips.

Improvements I would like to see:

The coverage area is hard to work with in a 4x4 tent. It needs over 24 inches of clearance to try and get a 3x3 space covered.

Red white and blue channels or veg white and blue would be nice but not worth sacrificing the price point or Cree chips over.

Mid powered diodes are really popular right now and I love the ones I use in my other lights being able the have the plants within 12" of the lights is nice when you need it.

I know @Icemann420 has the bigger x6 without the Cree chips he has seemed to have heat issues with it. Hopefully he'll have a chance to chime in with his thoughts.

They definitely work very well With my hydroponic setup is the light is a calmag hog. I’m running 4 plants. In 5 gallon bucket systems. The 6 plus definitely puts out some heat. I’m in beginning of flower. Overall I feel the wattage isn’t up to par at max settings it’s only pulling 300w But that saves me money We will find out how she finished up here really soon
BDD8774C-9EA7-4F8D-9660-E5D658273BF1.jpeg
273F5BA7-1828-4CAE-9FA0-26B8359A2573.jpeg
06C732DF-6826-4A44-87CF-D91B35E9331F.jpeg
88B510A0-2D85-49A6-B912-740917ECCE7C.jpeg
35B90E5E-95FC-45D7-9633-CF7D9FD2C05A.jpeg
9CEEBC8E-BACF-443D-BF8C-6A17CC9BD8B8.jpeg
E3A053A1-69B3-4AFA-9309-11427B1ECEB2.jpeg
4EFD7E1A-A938-4346-B432-E5CFCC3537BC.jpeg
43C42FDE-C328-401D-8CB9-04104C66A9D4.jpeg
E589222E-1779-47BE-B7FF-71886BDE3D74.jpeg

Here are some of the plants that I have grown with the help of my MaxBloom x4 with Cree chips. There's also a link in my signature for the whole grow.

I have been very happy with this light so far. No heat issues, the plants seem to love it, and I enjoy being able to dim red and blue channels. It's not as expensive as the high end lights which is nice you could reasonably run multiples of these for the cost of other single lights. Plus these still have Cree chips.

The coverage area is hard to work with in a 4x4 tent. It needs over 24 inches of clearance to try and get a 3x3 space covered.

Red white and blue channels or veg white and blue would be nice but not worth sacrificing the price point or Cree chips over.

Mid powered diodes are really popular right now and I love the ones I use in my other lights being able the have the plants within 12" of the lights is nice when you need it.

I know @Icemann420 has the bigger x6 without the Cree chips he has seemed to have heat issues with it. Hopefully he'll have a chance to chime in with his thoughts.
Now that is how you market a light...:bravo::passitleft:

Of course I'll have to give @TurboBucket most the credit. But your lights seems to make it possible. How many plants was in there Turbo?

Your plants grow very well ! :thumb::thumb::thumb: And for the coverage, how high you usually hang the light ?
We will add some CREE white LEDs in the new lights, do you think COB white may better than single LEDs ? :ganjamon:

They definitely work very well With my hydroponic setup is the light is a calmag hog. I’m running 4 plants. In 5 gallon bucket systems. The 6 plus definitely puts out some heat. I’m in beginning of flower. Overall I feel the wattage isn’t up to par at max settings it’s only pulling 300w But that saves me money We will find out how she finished up here really soon
BDD8774C-9EA7-4F8D-9660-E5D658273BF1.jpeg
273F5BA7-1828-4CAE-9FA0-26B8359A2573.jpeg
06C732DF-6826-4A44-87CF-D91B35E9331F.jpeg
88B510A0-2D85-49A6-B912-740917ECCE7C.jpeg
35B90E5E-95FC-45D7-9633-CF7D9FD2C05A.jpeg
9CEEBC8E-BACF-443D-BF8C-6A17CC9BD8B8.jpeg
E3A053A1-69B3-4AFA-9309-11427B1ECEB2.jpeg
4EFD7E1A-A938-4346-B432-E5CFCC3537BC.jpeg
43C42FDE-C328-401D-8CB9-04104C66A9D4.jpeg
E589222E-1779-47BE-B7FF-71886BDE3D74.jpeg
They are so beautiful ! :bravo::bravo: How long will they stay in flowering ? Please share us the final result, would like to see how big are they !!! :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Your plants grow very well ! :thumb::thumb::thumb: And for the coverage, how high you usually hang the light ?
We will add some CREE white LEDs in the new lights, do you think COB white may better than single LEDs ? :ganjamon:

Thank you! I'm usually around 12-18 inches from the canopy.

Yes I think white cobs instead of the reds would be nice. With the widest angle lenses you can manage. Maybe 3500k-4100k so we can still make a warmer or cooler spectrum using the other channels.

Thank you! I'm usually around 12-18 inches from the canopy.

Yes I think white cobs instead of the reds would be nice. With the widest angle lenses you can manage. Maybe 3500k-4100k so we can still make a warmer or cooler spectrum using the other channels.
Thanks for your advice, we also think the white COBs are helpful ! :thumb:

Pictures are worth 1000 grams! Nice job you guys. I was surprised there are lots of questions answered but no reviews on Amazon...looks like a very cool light. Out of my budget but not that far! As a new grower I'm just getting my feet under me it's good to hear about different manufacturers for when I am able to spring for better quality stuff. I can tell you the sign of a thoughtful and thorough manufacturer is in the details. Comes with 10 foot cord, nice!

Here's a question for you, is there really a big difference between Bridgelux and Epistar?

Those sure look like nice grows there @TurboBucket @Icemann420 !! I'm running 2 cheaper end LED's from Amazon, wish I could try better ones but my Bill's get in the way of purchasing more expensive shit!! Lol. Oh Well.. Good luck you two with your grows!! Great job with those LED's @MaxBloom

Wow bro those @MaxBloom leds killed it, amazing work!!

Pictures are worth 1000 grams! Nice job you guys. I was surprised there are lots of questions answered but no reviews on Amazon...looks like a very cool light. Out of my budget but not that far! As a new grower I'm just getting my feet under me it's good to hear about different manufacturers for when I am able to spring for better quality stuff. I can tell you the sign of a thoughtful and thorough manufacturer is in the details. Comes with 10 foot cord, nice!

Here's a question for you, is there really a big difference between Bridgelux and Epistar?
Hello, if Amazon price is out of your budget but not that far, then you can buy it here Cree LED Grow Light Panel – eGrowLight , also you can use the coupon code egrowm0 , then you will get some extra discount, I believe you will like it ! ;);)
And the difference between Bridgelux and Epistar is they focus on different wavelength LEDs, for example, Bridgelux is focus on blue, white, violet etc., LEDs, and Epistar is focus on red, orange, yellow etc., LEDs. :laughtwo::laughtwo:

Those sure look like nice grows there @TurboBucket @Icemann420 !! I'm running 2 cheaper end LED's from Amazon, wish I could try better ones but my Bill's get in the way of purchasing more expensive shit!! Lol. Oh Well.. Good luck you two with your grows!! Great job with those LED's @MaxBloom
you can check some good lights and buy here Promotion Sale – eGrowLight with the coupon code egrowm0 , you will love them ! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom