Maxi gOm anyone?

Stealyourface

So I recently embraced the Attitude and decided to give autos a try. I've been growing great strains for 12 years now and figured autos would be a welcome change from the monotony. I ordered Grass-o-matic's Maxi gOm, 3 seeds, feminized, and supposedly great genes.
There was their basic description and their genetic tracker and all... but no reviews. So I've googled it several different ways and still have only found 1 forum or grow journal where this strain is documented with photos and all.
My question is if anyone has had any experience previously with this auto strain and if so could you please contact me so we could possibly have furthur dialogue??
It's suupposed to be critical mass x AK47 x ruderalis = 100grams per plant in 75 days max. You tell me:smokin:

Sounds great! I grow AK-47, 48, and it really produces some sticky dense nugs! The ruderalis is what makes it autoflower and not respond well to topping. Ruderalis got its name from growing along the roadsides of Russia, and Asia minor where it grows short, branchless, and nondescript, plants. It was discovered that when backcrossed they turn autoflowering and have become sought after for medicinal growers.
The Critical Mass is from Mr Nice and is an improvement on his Big Bud x with Skunk #1 improving yield so much that it's branches almost snap from the weight of the buds.
So all phenos considered you should be A OK!
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom