Maximixing Crop King Seed Genetics

RaoulDuke420

Hello all! First time poster on this forum. As the title states, I'm trying to maximize the Crop King Seeds genetics of my Northern Lights. I'm trying to manage multiple ailments, from anxiety and depression, to eating disorders and insomnia, and everything in between. I've heard many negative things about the Crop King genetics and I'd like to be able to show what they can hopefully do, while also providing me with necessary and good quality medicine. Currently my space is limited and my knowledge is fairly basic so any tips, questions, and comments are welcome.

My setup:

2X2X4 feet tent
2 - 3 gal pots
2 - Crop King Seeds Auto Fem Northern Lights
Mars II 400 LED lights
Botanicare Base Nutes
Cal Mag (Botanicare)
ProMix BX - nothing added (plan to invest in coco when the promix runs out)
Temps with light on: between 27 and 29 celcius depending on outside temp
Temps with light off: 20-22 celcius
RH: 30-50 depending on outsidetemp/humidity
Feeding at 5.8ph filtered tap water (120-200 ppm)

I'm at day 77 and day 67, and I figure I've got another 4-6 weeks on this harvest. I'm looking to maximize this harvest and dial in the next one. Again any help is much appreciated.

If someone can tell me how to upload images, I'll add some!!!

Cheers,
Duke

Hello all! First time poster on this forum. As the title states, I'm trying to maximize the Crop King Seeds genetics of my Northern Lights. I'm trying to manage multiple ailments, from anxiety and depression, to eating disorders and insomnia, and everything in between. I've heard many negative things about the Crop King genetics and I'd like to be able to show what they can hopefully do, while also providing me with necessary and good quality medicine. Currently my space is limited and my knowledge is fairly basic so any tips, questions, and comments are welcome.

My setup:

2X2X4 feet tent
2 - 3 gal pots
2 - Crop King Seeds Auto Fem Northern Lights
Mars II 400 LED lights
Botanicare Base Nutes
Cal Mag (Botanicare)
ProMix BX - nothing added (plan to invest in coco when the promix runs out)
Temps with light on: between 27 and 29 celcius depending on outside temp
Temps with light off: 20-22 celcius
RH: 30-50 depending on outsidetemp/humidity
Feeding at 5.8ph filtered tap water (120-200 ppm)

I'm at day 77 and day 67, and I figure I've got another 4-6 weeks on this harvest. I'm looking to maximize this harvest and dial in the next one. Again any help is much appreciated.

If someone can tell me how to upload images, I'll add some!!!

Cheers,
Duke
There's nothing wrong wit CKS. Check out my journal or my Signature. I think you'll be pleasantly suprised

Here's a quick preview of Crop King Seeds Autoflower.
420-magazine-mobile1965805212.jpg

You're grow looks awesome. I've definitely never doubted the Crop King genetics, but there's definitely some negativity on the internet. I'd love to read through your whole journal but 21 pages is a lot! hahaha. I was kind of hoping to get some very specific info condensed into a single thread. Don't get me wrong, I'll definitely take a gander through you're journal, it just might take me a while :p...

Welcome! You have chosen a great place to share your journey. We currently have a NLA from CKS as well but is a little seedling. We have run multiple CKS genetics and haven't had a single issue with them.

For uploading pictures, here is a tutorial on how to do it if on the website.

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

:welcome:

Awesome! Thank you so much for the resource!!! I'll take a look at that now.

Oh boy... Where do we begin... The start I guess...

So the first set of images are at around 20 days... yes 20 days... i know... my fault though. Not the genetics. As I said this my first grow. So we had overwatering/underwatering/too much humidity/too cold temperatures when we started. We also started with cheap 70 watt LEDs, which were'nt all that bad, but we've since switched them (at about 3-4 weeks) to a Mars II 400. The issues have been resolved for the most part. Other issues are light/heat stress. As I mentioned I only have 4 feet of vertical space to work with so there's definitely some light stress (LST/Topping will be used next grow to help with this). Also I SWITCHED from grow to bloom after the plants showed sex (around 4 weeks). Next time will start them later, and ease into them instead completely switching. Had a bit of help and noticed yellowing on bottom leaves, so pulled back on the bloom and added grow nutes. The plants are at 75ish(plant in the back) and 65ish(plant in the front) days from sprouting. It looks like the stretching has stopped, the older plant is about 25 inches and the younger plant is at about 28 inches so ill start pulling back on the grow nutes and start adding more bloom. I've been feeding at the maximum rec dosage and have started to see nute burn so we're pulling back all together to half strength and may pull back to a quarter if it continues. We've done some defol on bottom leaves and minor fan leaf tucking and thats pretty much all we're gonna do this grow (next grow will involve a lot more LST/HST). I probably forgot a bunch of stuff (this memory isn't as good as it used to be), please, comments, questions, tips always welcome! I'm basically trying to finish this grow off as best I can and dial in the next grow as best I can. We're working with Northern Lights Auto Fem. Temp/humidity/feed scheds would be soo awesome! Thanks guys.

Cheers
Duke

420-magazine-mobile92087829.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1020049766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile789560336.jpg

Crop King seeds blueberry 10 weeks or Days flowers never had a problem with their genetics Coco soil Botanicare cns17 Botanicare pure blend tea and Botanicare Cal Mag Plus

thanks for stopping by! A botanicare user, very cool! What do you generally feed your girls at? quarter, half, full strength? That's a crazy looking cola btw. Does it give super powers if you smoke it?

1 milliliter cns17 one milliliter pure blend tea and 1.5 milliliters Cal Mag plus to a gallon water everyday last one tested at 16.81 THC and 1.43 CBD and .6 CBG that one plant is one big Cola Grey pot one in black pot is blueberry to one in red pot is BC bud big bud blue pot pre 98 Bubba Kush
420-magazine-mobile495909896.jpg

Do you mind if i ask what your medium is? I'm using promix bx(for now) with nothing added, so with 10-20% runoff, im feeding every 3-4 days. If my math is right(which it often isn't), you're feeding at 1/4 strength ish? I'm not using the cns formula, but it seems relatively close. Love the pics btw!

Don't mind you asking questions at all that's the reason I'm on here it's to help other people like other people helped me I'm using Coco I don't check my run off and yes I use a quarter strength because I feed everyday the CNS 17 used to be a commercial fertilizer I run a dispensary so I use it based on price but performance is good 7

Back
Top Bottom