Maximum number of photos you're allowed to post?

juz420

Hi Guys,
I'm trying to upload some photos, I've already uploaded 10 (First time uploading) however I can't upload any more, is there a daily limit or something?

Cheers Juz420

IMG_1159b.jpg

I use an iPhone exclusively and with IOS up until a couple months ago when I got the latest update -iOS 10 or whatever it is- i, and everyone else using i-devices, had to upload one pic at a time. What you're saying sounds just like what would happen if we tried more than one. It would go through the motions but not upload them all at the end.
Does this fit at all?
I guess - like you're saying- a browser issue.

Using a Macbook and Firefox - uploaded the first 10 without issue, but yes it goes through all the motions and then nothing ?!

I've now tried 3 different browsers, Firefox, Safari & Opera and still behaves the same way... :(

I'll try one at a time now....

I use an iPhone exclusively and with IOS up until a couple months ago when I got the latest update -iOS 10 or whatever it is- i, and everyone else using i-devices, had to upload one pic at a time. What you're saying sounds just like what would happen if we tried more than one. It would go through the motions but not upload them all at the end.
Does this fit at all?
I guess - like you're saying- a browser issue.

Well 3 different browsers and also tried one at a time and no Cigar, will have to try a different computer - could be some whacky reason...if not must be something with my account!! I'm determined to share my Trichromes for some opinions :)

Using a Macbook and Firefox - uploaded the first 10 without issue, but yes it goes through all the motions and then nothing ?!
After the first 10 you have to then process the next page of photos. Look close you will see it. I know exactly what your doing. After it says sucsess you must click process again for the next 10

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is a setting at the bottom, where you can specify a larger number of photos - Default is 10, but it can be set for 25, 50, 100 & up to 200 at a time.

The menu entry is:

"Number of thumbnails to process next?"

Just upload all your images and set that box to the desired amount

There is a setting at the bottom, where you can specify a larger number of photos - Default is 10, but it can be set for 25, 50, 100 & up to 200 at a time.

The menu entry is:

"Number of thumbnails to process next?"

Just upload all your images and set that box to the desired amount

Thanks Richard, Ive worked it out I was trying to upload BMP's :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom