Maximum plant height

RayDawg24

Hey there I was just wondering something..... say when you buy seeds from a seed bank and the information says the plant only grows to be 2.5meters tall out door if I give my plants a head start (pre veg] will it just grow to that hight and just Stopping growing the whole 6 months??? Like why do some plant grow the whole six months getting bigger and bigger.. I'm confused on what the plants that I suppose stay small like what do they do they just grow to a certain height and stop growing like say it reaches the 2.5 meters within 3 month half of the outdoor grow season in Cali what does the plant do for the other 3 month if it reaches the max height like does the genetics limit how tall the plant grows like it tells its self hey only grow 4 feet after that stop growing im just a bit curious I'm not sure if I asked the question right but yeah haha

Hey there I was just wondering something..... say when you buy seeds from a seed bank and the information says the plant only grows to be 2.5meters tall out door if I give my plants a head start (pre veg] will it just grow to that hight and just Stopping growing the whole 6 months??? Like why do some plant grow the whole six months getting bigger and bigger.. I'm confused on what the plants that I suppose stay small like what do they do they just grow to a certain height and stop growing like say it reaches the 2.5 meters within 3 month half of the outdoor grow season in Cali what does the plant do for the other 3 month if it reaches the max height like does the genetics limit how tall the plant grows like it tells its self hey only grow 4 feet after that stop growing im just a bit curious I'm not sure if I asked the question right but yeah haha
Seed companies give average estimations on hight and size. A plant generally keeps growing until it hits flower when it converts its energy to building buds.
I grew a jher over 12' this summer. If I had been in cali, instead of up north it probably would have been 20' tall.

Nice my guy I was just curious casue I'm growing some Gelato OG FROM SEEDS MAN SEED and the plant height it says it generally grows to is only 3 feet tall and im pre veg in my indoor grow tent the plants are already like 1 foot talk already when at the end of March there most definitely gna be 3 feet already then ima put them outside for the outdoor grow season I was just wondering if they would still grow taller and bigger or they will just stop growing and keep its slef alive you get what I'm tryna say

Nice my guy I was just curious casue I'm growing some Gelato OG FROM SEEDS MAN SEED and the plant height it says it generally grows to is only 3 feet tall and im pre veg in my indoor grow tent the plants are already like 1 foot talk already when at the end of March there most definitely gna be 3 feet already then ima put them outside for the outdoor grow season I was just wondering if they would still grow taller and bigger or they will just stop growing and keep its slef alive you get what I'm tryna say
I understand, it is confusing. The numbers they give are averages, if the plant has favorable conditions it will keep growing. I did the same thing. Grew my girls inside till the weather let me move them out. Gives you huge plants.

It says 6 feet on the seed pack.
Jher growing outside.

CED352B3-43A5-4E87-BD96-CE5D2599F06B.png

I understand, it is confusing. The numbers they give are averages, if the plant has favorable conditions it will keep growing. I did the same thing. Grew my girls inside till the weather let me move them out. Gives you huge plants.
Oh yeah man they way I treat my girls as if they were my kids in only 21 years old and I just love growing weed I don't smoke at all I just love growing it and yeah when I transition them to out door I dig holes about 3 feet deep and 3 feet wide and fill them up with black gold all natural and organic soil and use myco+ mycrohyzo or how ever you spell that lol and genral hydroponics trio, MICRO,GROW,BLOOM

Oh yeah man they way I treat my girls as if they were my kids in only 21 years old and I just love growing weed I don't smoke at all I just love growing it and yeah when I transition them to out door I dig holes about 3 feet deep and 3 feet wide and fill them up with black gold all natural and organic soil and use myco+ mycrohyzo or how ever you spell that lol and genral hydroponics trio, MICRO,GROW,BLOOM
Thats funny I only recently started smoking it. Quit when I left high-school 40 years ago.

That's sooo cool!! Really nice!!! This is my outdoor grow space its big couldn't get it all in the picture

Screenshot_20210209-024208_Snapchat.jpg
I can't wait to see it filled with your girls. :thumb: Thats awesome.

It's werid man because I used to smoke weed like a train when I was in middle school I'd be high all day all night all morning but now I can't smoke it I get panic attacks thinking ima die my heart starts beating really fast and I just overthink like super lol

It's werid man because I used to smoke weed like a train when I was in middle school I'd be high all day all night all morning but now I can't smoke it I get panic attacks thinking ima die my heart starts beating really fast and I just overthink like super lol
If it makes me anxious I just put a pinch of black pepper on my tongue.
There are turpines in pepper that takes away the panic.
Plus I grow my weed properly and harvest when ready.
Who knows what the hell i was smoking back then, probably harvested too early giving it a racey hi.

Maybe you should try a high CBD strain instead. I have read a number of people who've mentioned similar to you, who have moved to CBD strains and now use them as their go to.

Maybe you should try a high CBD strain instead. I have read a number of people who've mentioned similar to you, who have moved to CBD strains and now use them as their go to.
I grew black Jack for that reason its a 50/50 thc cbd. Great smoke.

Back
Top Bottom