Maxsisun LED Grow Light Discussion

I know I need a dictionary with pictures, lights. "Lights everywhere, who has the best lights of them all?"
@Maxsisun has taken care of my plants A-Z. Peppers, tomatoes, fern, cactus, aloe, etc. there MF series lights are legit and do the job. I just wish they had a bar light for a 4x4…i mentioned using two mg3000 in a 4x4 but did not get good feedback from a few people.

There is no such thing as a best light. You can have a top end light and still grow average or worse. The light is about a 1/4 of what you will yield and quality. Your growing skills and your environment make the most difference and with the most important part, which is the genetics in what your growing. Small example with temps. To cold fluffy nugs , to hot smaller dense nugs, just right fat thick nugs That is with assuming your humidity is close enough on point and right genetics. To many people misled on lights. I just grew 30 GSC plants and you can see clearly how genetics came into play. All in same soil same nutes same room same lights on multiple plants in each section and you can see some plants a lot bigger then the ones sitting right next to another. Four+ years ago I grew my monster train one plant in a 5 gallon pot and showed it here using oldschool pink and blue diodes 500 wall watts made 1LB 3oz. I bet everyone now would say o them old lights suck are way out dated, which outdated true suck no. It all came down to training feeding temps and humidity all being on point. Having a grow room consistent in temps and humidity conditions along with the right air movement is the hardest challenge oh did I mention with each strain the conditions might need to be different. That is where knowing your strains comes in and how they react to different environment makes a huge difference. Why do I say all this, well just a little point on why a best light does not exist for everyone. The best light is only a light a grower has done his or hers or now a days whatever you are best with. To all snowflakes please feel free and fact check thank me later. Take care....
:passitleft:

Lots and lots of pictures, one picture under your light. I would show mine but it's a glass cup holding a GOG seed.
It's hard to get all the girls and a good shot of their progress with the light in the picture, too friend.

I didn't think I needed to show off the light but moreso what it does :)

If anyone wanted to see some @Maxsisun MG3000 bars though, here you go!

20220226_080008.jpg

20220226_075933.jpg

20220226_083241.jpg

There is no such thing as a best light. You can have a top end light and still grow average or worse. The light is about a 1/4 of what you will yield and quality. Your growing skills and your environment make the most difference and with the most important part, which is the genetics in what your growing. Small example with temps. To cold fluffy nugs , to hot smaller dense nugs, just right fat thick nugs That is with assuming your humidity is close enough on point and right genetics. To many people misled on lights. I just grew 30 GSC plants and you can see clearly how genetics came into play. All in same soil same nutes same room same lights on multiple plants in each section and you can see some plants a lot bigger then the ones sitting right next to another. Four+ years ago I grew my monster train one plant in a 5 gallon pot and showed it here using oldschool pink and blue diodes 500 wall watts made 1LB 3oz. I bet everyone now would say o them old lights suck are way out dated, which outdated true suck no. It all came down to training feeding temps and humidity all being on point. Having a grow room consistent in temps and humidity conditions along with the right air movement is the hardest challenge oh did I mention with each strain the conditions might need to be different. That is where knowing your strains comes in and how they react to different environment makes a huge difference. Why do I say all this, well just a little point on why a best light does not exist for everyone. The best light is only a light a grower has done his or hers or now a days whatever you are best with. To all snowflakes please feel free and fact check thank me later. Take care....
:passitleft:
I couldn't agree more. The light doesn't make the grow, it is all the conditions occurring together in the right environment with the right genetics, nutrient plan, and a little bit of a green thumb never hurt.

Update time under the MG3000! Our autos are now in flower mode. Light intensity is going up gradually as the weeks progress in this developmental stage and still only a need to have her at 55%!

20220305_065828.jpg

20220305_065908.jpg

20220305_065857.jpg

20220305_065937.jpg

20220305_065920.jpg

The PB4000 Pro is made up with Samsung LEDs and Mean Well Driver XLG-240-H-AB, remote control, actual power draw is 400W±3%. It's a good choice to increase the output of your plants.:yummy:
I just got one used on eBay and it didn’t come with a remote so i currently have it all taken apart trying to figure out what dims everything and changes colors

Back
Top Bottom