MaxYields' First Grow - Warlock - Alien Dawg - Berry Garcia - CFL Closet Grow

:goodjob: Congrats on your harvest. I be there in 9 long weeks :cheer:

Appreciate the support Mr Am4zin!! Those 9 long weeks will be so worth it once it's all said and done and you have some fat sticky cola's in your possession! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the harvest!

Thanks KCMP, I am excited about it. First grow down, and now I feel like I have enough experience (and a Ph meter) too give the Purple Elephant a home. She is starting to bud and although the actualy buds are tiny and hiding under a lot of pistils, they are definite purple :cheesygrinsmiley:

Great pics of your harvest MY and lots to look forward to with the new strains.... it's great to have someone local to share your experiences with :)

Thanks MrMysfyt, I am excited to get some new strains growing... I'm hoping all my grows following this one will produce better looking produce. And you're so right about having someone to share experiences with... Seraphim, Subnoise and KCMP have all had a direct positive impact on my garden and I can't thank any of them enough.

Thank you everyone for stopping by! I more than appreciate all of the continued support that is given to me by this community :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just a little picture of my jar of Warlock, with a little somethin' else I rolled special for myself tonight. Been a long last few weeks and midterms are finally over. Time to enjoy myself. :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Tulip_1.JPG
Tulip_2.JPG

- SMOKE REPORT -

Hey 420magazine!

So this is a bittersweet post. The official smoke report and the last post I will be making in this Journal! So let's get too it.

Firstly, I want to thank everyone that is a part of this wonderful online community. I wouldn't have made it this far without you all and I am eternally grateful! :cheesygrinsmiley: I learned more than I ever though possible about growing from this experience and I can only imagine how much more successful my subsequent grows will be due to this experience.

: ALIEN DAWG :

The Alien Dawg was the first lady to come down. She yielded just under a half ounce, however she had the best looking buds of the three ladies. I attribute this to the fact that I over-fed her early on, and backed off due to N Tox. Because I backed off I believe the PH of her soil was closer to 6.5 than either of they other ladies.

First snapper is smooth as can be, dispensary medicine is never this smooth. It can be immediately felt behind your eyes, and then dispersing throughout your body. Tastes like pine on the exhale, very earthy. Second snapper had me closing my eyes the pressure was so intense, and then another got me on my level. The high was very enjoyable, lots of muscle relaxation, and a fun buzz to accompany it. Found myself giggling uncontrollably when I remembered I had grown this...

: BERRY GARCIA :

Berry Garcia was next in line for the chop, went a week longer than the Alien Dawg. She yielded just under an ounce, had semi-dense nugs, but they looked beautiful. This plant was the most finicky of the three, did not respond well to heavy feedings at all. Not nearly as pungent as the other two ladies, but was very enjoyable to smell.

First snapper was a little harsher than the Alien Dawg, but not bad by any means. Didn't feel much besides the light headedness of smoking at first, however the taste was exceptional, very peppery and earthy on the inhale and left a layer of sticky pine taste on my lips and inside my mouth. Decided to take two more snappers, at this point I was feeling the body high very clearly... it wasn't until about 10 minutes of not smoking that it hit me... This strain is a gnarly creeper, felt myself melting into the couch staring off into space having a conversation with myself in my head. Great high.

: WARLOCK :

The last to be harvested with a yield just under an ounce and a half, this little lady went 10 weeks and holy hell was she odoriferous... Overpowering the other two ladies smells with her pungent citrus grapefruityness. It was so enjoyable, I loved sticking my face in between all of her tops to smell her beauty. She was the fastest growing and most resilient of all three, had very desirable traits. Unfortunately she couldn't perform to her maximum potential due to a Phosphorus lock-out in flowering. I just recently took clones off of the Reveg Clone I took from her a couple months back. Can't wait to give er another try.

First snapper gave me the head high almost immediately, very happy and relaxing, great stress relief benefits from this one. These flowers were not harsh in the slightest, and I didn't cough at all even after a few snappers. A couple minutes in I took another snapper, this time the body aspect really kicked in... Got that twitchy leg thing that I hadn't felt in a while, lost all motivation to do anything but lay down and watch T.V. or play Video Games.. Very couch lock high. Tastes EXACTLY how it smells, and leaves your mouth tasting like you ate a grapefruit. One more snapper and I was very high and VERY relaxed... I wouldn't say it made me tired, however if I laid my head down to rest I passed out immediately. Best bed time medicine I have ever had.

Well everyone, thank you so much for following along, this was such a great experience and I seriously learned so much. Mods, this Journal is officially done :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the smoke report, Max. Sounds like that Warlock is my kind of smoke! Looking forward to hearing about your next batch! :goodjob:

I appreciate you stopping by after everything is said and done and actually reading my smoke report! :cheesygrinsmiley: Warlock is an awesome strain, even though I messed up big time with the PH and it couldn't perform to its full potential, the smoke was still killer. So glad I cut clones and kept the genetic, next batch will be perfect! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Maybe I will crosspost that post to the Strain Review section.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom