MaxYields - HighBrix - Summer Sun - Exodus Cheese - Pure Kush - Auto UltraViolet

MaxYields

:: PRELUDE ::​
I joined this forum almost a year ago, before that I lurked around the these pages without an account, admiring all of the beautiful crops you skillful horticulturists were bringing in. It wasn’t until I had a stable foundation of knowledge that I decided to make my own account and start inquiring about the best way to start growing my own medicine. I was ready to begin my new hobby, and with the help of this community I got myself set up, and haven’t looked back. The first crop I brought in was small when it came to weight, but was littered with immense learning experiences, and taught me what I needed to know about this little plant we all love so much. My first three ladies showed me how sensitive Cannabis is to change, and what I could do to make their stay in my garden as comfortable and easy as possible… for both parties. They also taught me how tell when they are sad, and when they are happy, and showed me how I can change their moods. I discovered just how obvious it is to tell when one of my ladies has had a long day, and is tired and needs to be tucked in for bed.

Most importantly they have taught me patience. Now a days nothing relaxes me more than pulling a chair up in front of my tent, opening it up wide, and bathing in the beauty I have created. It has not only helped me mentally and emotionally, but also physically. I guess that is too be expected isn’t it? It makes sense how so many kind and thoughtful people can care so much about a little plant like Cannabis, because it REALLY DOES help. It REALLY IS a medicine.

That being said, I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude to this entire community. Thank you: Seraphim for your unmatched generosity, the tent you gave me has seen and will continue to see lots of use... HunterNitro for all of the advice and encouragement, and help you gave me when I was starting up… Subnoise, KCMP, and Seraphim (again) for the beautiful plants you gave me and for taking the time out of your lives to hang out with a fellow grower… DocBud, Graytail, VonDank, DrZiggy, Duggan, SmokeyMcFly, PakaloloHawaii, Shawnee, Dutty Panty, SweetSue, NematoadNate and all of the other High Brix Guru’s that have laid the groundwork for High Brix and LOS growing… And everyone who is a part of making this community so beneficial, I would not be where I am without the help I received from all of you.

:: STRAINS (FROM CLONE) ::

Deathstar (DS): [Sour Diesel x Sensi Star]
-Hybrid
-Clone Only Strain (bought from Karmaceuticals Denver)
-65 Day Flower
-20% THC / 0.5% CBD / 0.4% CBN​

Originally bred in 2001 by “Team Death Star” and began to be revealed to growers in late 2004. Popularized by a 2010 High Times article, this tightly held strain has gained an unprecedented amount of fame. It is trademarked for its “hashy” Sour Diesel taste and its compact growth structure influenced by the Sensi Star father, which made it very popular for Midwest growers. It produces rock-hard buds that are covered in Trichromes to the point that the final cured buds appear to be an almost gray color, often times with light purple streak. Its high combines both mind-numbing Sour Diesel twist and narcotic body effects from the Sensi Star.

:: STRAINS (FROM SEED) ::

Pure Kush (PK): [OG Kush x OG Kush]
-Indica
-Green House Seeds (bought from The Single Seed Centre)
-63 Day Flower
-19% THC / 0.3% CBD / 0.25% CBG​

Bred from an OG Kush phenotype GHS selected, with a special pinkish hue on the calyx and hairs, Pure Kush is a truly pretty lady. A longtime favorite of pain sufferers, this strain will leave you feeling heavily sedated. Pure Kush’s strength begins with its signature “Kush” aroma that is extremely pungent and skunky. Upon first taste, it may have slightly sativa-like effects and create a pleasant pressure in the head and face. These head-heavy sensations are complimented by a relaxing body feeling that gives Pure Kush is reputation as one of the most powerful medical strains.

Auto Ultraviolet (UV): [Shot Adrenaline x Lavender]
-Hybrid
-Samsara Seeds (free from The Single Seed Centre)
-70 Day Flower
-19% THC​

Ultraviolet was bred based on the original White Dwarf x Skunk genetic. It has been crossed with Lavender and then re-crossed later on in order to maintain the Autoflowering pattern. Ultraviolet is a compact and resinous plant with an intense & powerful fragrance, mainly sweet and fruity with some slight exotic citric accents. The odor from this strain should remind you of Mango and Lavender.

:: ENVIRONMENT ::

-Outdoors: Seeds/Clone will be put in dirt May 7, 2015. Being grown in Denver CO at 5280 ft elevation. Denver’s climate is Hot and Dry with an outdoor growing season that comes to an end mid to late October.

-All plants will be grown in DocBuds High Brix Soil. Deathstar and Pure Kush will be grown in 25 gallon Cloth Pots. Ultraviolet will be grown in a 3 gallon Cloth Pot.

:: FEEDING REGIMENT ::

Seedlings & Clone:
Dust Clone Rootball and Seed holes with Roots! before planting in 1 gallon pots.

Water > Water > Water > Water > Water > Water

Veg (after five sets of leaves):
Up-pot to final 25 gallon & 3 gallon containers. Vertically score Rootballs and dust with Roots!.

Water (+1/4 oz Transplant) > 1/2 oz Growth Energy (+2.5 mils Tea) > Water (+1/4 oz Transplant) > 1/2 oz Growth Energy (+2.5 mils Tea)

-De-Stress Foliar: Mondays
-Brix Foliar: Thursdays​

Stretch:
Water (+1/4 oz Transplant) > 1/2 oz Growth Energy (+2.5 mils Tea) > Water (+1/4 oz Transplant) > 1/2 oz Growth Energy (+2.5 mils Tea)

Once Buds Set:
Amend soil with ReCharge.

Cat Drench (+2.5 mils Tea) > Cat Drench (+2.5 mils Tea) > Water (+1/4 oz Transplant) > 1/2 oz Growth Energy (+2.5 mils Tea)

Flower:

:: FINAL THOUGHTS ::

Well guys, all I can say for sure is that I AM EXCITED. Currently have a large tarp for soil mixing and three 20-gallon totes for storage and cooking. I went and bought my Pro-Mix HP Mycorrhizae today from my local organics & hydro store, was planning on buying my EWC there but turned out to be a rip off, ordered 30 lbs of Wiggle Worm and it should be here by May 7th. I will mix the day I get it.

The purpose of this Journal is to not only document my grow for my own benefit, but also the communities. I encourage any and everyone to offer their input, as there will always be room for me to improve. All discussions are welcome, pictures encouraged. Keep it clean and friendly and I won't be anything but happy :cheesygrinsmiley:

image20963.jpg

:: RELEVANT LINKS ::​

DocBuds High-Brix Q&A with Pictures

In The Lab With DocBud

How to use the High-Brix Kit.

DocBud Platinum LED Indulgence I

DocBud Platinum LED Indulgence II

My honor too be here buddy. I am about to start ordering stuff for los. You need a Deathstar clone by May 7th? I have 2 in the cloner now brother you just tell me when and you'll have it.

Awesome, we both get to embark on the Organic Journey together! And I will let you know, so excited to get her in the dirt! Going to pop my Auto UltraViolet seed around May 2-4... Cannot wait to get this started.

Shotgun!!! :)

Hi Max!I like outdoor adventures.last year i had some superskunk , Thc bomb in my greenhouse, but the problem here is a lot of fckin priggers(another problem i live in a country where cannabis are ILLEGAL :( ) where can i buy that DocBud's HiBrix Blend nutes?
good vibes bro!
:Namaste:

Hey Hungaluz!! Welcome to my Journal! If you like adventure, then you should enjoy your stay here, because this should be quite the adventure once it gets started!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sorry to hear that you ran into problems your outdoor adventure! It's gotta be tough living in a place with harsh Cannabis Prohibition laws... I am really lucky to live in the place I do :cheesygrinsmiley: it's something I try not to take for granted!

In regards to DocBuds Kit, if you check out my first post, and find the "RELEVANT LINKS" section at the bottom, you should click on the link to his "Q&A" Thread. There is a lot of awesome info there, and if you like what you see you can send DocBud a PM and he will hook you up with even more info and how to go about buying it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope that helps my friend! Let me know if you have any more questions, I'm always happy to help :cheesygrinsmiley:

WORM POOP TO BE DELIEVERED ON :: WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2015 BEFORE 8:00PM!

Will be documenting the process of mixing the High Brix Kit. So expect that update this Wednesday! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom