MaxYields - HighBrix - Summer Sun - Exodus Cheese - Pure Kush - Auto UltraViolet

I've only spent three years living anywhere but Colorado... The entire time I just wanted to get back to Colorado haha :rofl: I love this place. Not just for the weed though.

Awesome!
I feel the same way about Oregon. I've seen a good part of the world but can't find anywhere else I'd rather be. My wife always says stuff like, "Isn't New Zealand beautiful?" I say, "Yes. Looks just like home."
Now that MJ will be legal, both medical and recreational, I'm a very happy puppy.
Of course if national politics get any more screwed up...

Awesome!
I feel the same way about Oregon. I've seen a good part of the world but can't find anywhere else I'd rather be. My wife always says stuff like, "Isn't New Zealand beautiful?" I say, "Yes. Looks just like home."
Now that MJ will be legal, both medical and recreational, I'm a very happy puppy.
Of course if national politics get any more screwed up...

It's great living in a place you love, isn't it? :cheesygrinsmiley:

I moved to Colorado 18 years ago and it's been nice. We may be moving in a couple years to be closer to family who moved to Oregon a decade ago. The good thing if we relocate is I can make sure my new place has a good place for my gardening hobby. My mom has this great hill for an outdoor garden, maybe I could talk her into it.

Oregon is a beautiful state too. So lush and green. It's nice to be near family as well, that's been the only caveat with me moving back to Colorado, all my family is gone at this point haha. Oh well, trips are fun!

- ITS ALIVE -

Here are the three leaves I put inm each of my three containers, as you can see my HB soil is alive and happy! :cheesygrinsmiley: the Pure Kush and Exodus Cheese both popped their heads above the Coco today, I didn't get any pictures though as they were just little seeds on sticks haha, once those cotyledons push through and they start smiling, I'll get some pictures :cheesygrinsmiley: Waiting on the Auto UltraViolet now!

IMG_41267.jpg
IMG_41276.jpg
IMG_41283.jpg

Subbed... This will be great to watch
We had an exchange student come over that lived in Colorado when I was a junior at school, he was a senior. I taught him to play afl football, he got me into the senior baseball team (days off school! Lol) and hip hop, 1987 this was... Love to catch up with him... Peace

Subbed... This will be great to watch
We had an exchange student come over that lived in Colorado when I was a junior at school, he was a senior. I taught him to play afl football, he got me into the senior baseball team (days off school! Lol) and hip hop, 1987 this was... Love to catch up with him... Peace

Welcome Grizz, more than happy to have you here my friend :cheesygrinsmiley:

That's awesome, I like to think most Coloradans are cool! Glad to know you have had good experiences with this cities people :cheesygrinsmiley:

So far only the Pure Kush has popped her head out. And she has been growing extremely slow... I will check on her today hopefully there has been some progress. I moved a tiny bit of coco on the Exodus Cheese out of the way and saw either a root or a stalk trying to find its way up... so that bean shouldn't be far behind.

I'll post pics if anything interesting ever happens... :rofl:

Let me know if you want to go back to your original plan bro. The Deathstar clones are rooting left and right. Guess they just needed more time than my other clones.
20150506_204941.jpg
20150506_204947.jpg

Ohhhhh sheeeeeet!!!!!

I might scoop one of those if you don't mind. I'll send you a text in a minute.

I have the SD outside, so that's 1/3. Pure Kush popped so that's 2/3, and Exodus Cheese is on the way maybe? I'll keep you updated, but I definitely want to give that strain a try sometime soon.

- UPDATE -

Hey everyone, sorry to keep you all waiting for so long!

So this will be an update on whats going on currently, 1 of the 3 seeds I planted popped... Totally my fault, germinated them in to warm of a room. The only survivor was Pure Kush, so I will definitely be growing her out in High Brix Outdoors.

I am in contact with a LED company and I don't want to post any information that isn't set in stone yet, but it is looking like I might be getting some new lights to bloom under. The possibility of a TRUE side-by-side comparison is looking better and better.

Because of that situation playing out in the background, I am going to keep most of my High Brix soil in the totes cooking. If it plays out, I want to use the High Brix under my new lamps, especially if I am putting them up against the Mars I currently have... Seems like the best medium for a fair competition.

Will keep you all updated on that situation, I'll snap some pics of the Pure Kush today or tomorrow, gonna get her in a 1 gallon soon.

:Namaste:

HEY EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let you all know I will be closing this Journal and everything that I grow will be documented in a new Journal! I am posting the link here, I hope you all find it well... See you over there! I think it'll prove to be a good one!

NEW JOURNAL​

:thanks:

Thanks to everyone who has followed along and helped me in this Thread, I apologize it didn't have a better ending...Plans changed a lot since I made this. In the mean time my new journal should prove much more exciting than this one!

Back
Top Bottom