MaxYields - HighBrix - Summer Sun - Exodus Cheese - Pure Kush - Auto UltraViolet

:popcorn:

- LET'S MIX SOME SOIL -

Alright 420 friends!The time has come, well actually the time came on Tuesday, as my Wiggle Worm was delivered a day early! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: For once UPS did something right!!!

Anyways on to the mixing!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

THE MATERIALS
IMG_30219.jpg

FIRST UP: EWC
IMG_302611.JPG

DOC AMENDMENT & PROMIX HP NEXT
IMG_302917.JPG

MIX IT UP!
IMG_303112.JPG

DISTRIBUTE EVENLY BEWTWEEN THREE 20-GAL TOTES / THEN RINSE AND REPEAT
IMG_303410.JPG

FINAL PRODUCT!
IMG_303810.JPG

WATER > MIX > WATER
IMG_304213.JPG

STORE NEXT TO THE WARMTH OF THE GROW TENT :cheesygrinsmiley:
IMG_30459.JPG

And now we play the waiting game!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: While we wait I will be getting some 25 gallon GeoPots for the Pure Kush (from seed) and the Deathstar (from clone) and then a 3 gallon GeoPot for the Auto Ultraviolet.

So excited!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Subbed! Wow look at that soil mix! Beautiful! I cant wait to see the outdoor grow!!! I can only imagine how they will grow in natural sunlight... You will do great things MaxYields!

Thanks a lot Hunter, extremely excited to get my outdoor grow started :cheesygrinsmiley: and yeah man that was quite the task! However mixing soil is honestly pretty one... getting elbows deep to mix it really let me become one with it

:Namaste:

Great tutorial Max :thanks:
now must wait to cook, how long time?:bigtoke::passitleft:
:Namaste:

Thank you very much! I love documenting the process behind everything! Gives everyone a better idea of whats going on behind the beautiful plants! :cheesygrinsmiley:

It was mixed two days ago, so we have 28 days to go until it is ready! The soil is actually toxic right now, it needs at least 30 days to be ready :cheesygrinsmiley:

Looks like the perfect setup for a worm bin when you remove all the soil from those bins buddy.

Ahhhhh, Sub you're putting idea's in my head!!! Now I'm thinking and that can be dangerous :cheesygrinsmiley: :rofl:

Honestly though a worm bin would be an excellent idea, I was going to use at least two of them as reservoirs this coming Fall when I try a drip system... But that leaves me one extra :cheesygrinsmiley:

LOL that video was the tits man, you guys definitely were the funniest.

good job on the soil buddy, now we wait :popcorn:

LOL that video was the tits man, you guys definitely were the funniest.

good job on the soil buddy, now we wait :popcorn:

Hahah thanks a lot 420brother :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: It was such a blast. The Bar Sled was frickin' hilarious in person, those dudes by far had the best crash :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And thank you very much! It turned out great, smells awesome, still nice and damp all the way through. These next 27 days cant come fast enough! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here is a post from DocBud on his Q&A Thread, it gives some insight in to why we let the soil "cook" for 30 days. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The main reason, aside from the obvious (takes time for microbial action to break down the rocks) is to form a battery. The calcium and phosphorus in the various rock powders combine and react and form a battery out of the soil.

Too much organic matter decreases the strength of the battery and gum up the microbes. Mainly we want minerals, with just a wee bit or organic material in the soil. MInerals take time to break down and during the first 2 weeks the soil is actually toxic, due to the combination/reaction of phosphorus and calcium.

I didn't know you started your journal. It is off to an awesome start. :thumb:
Better late than never, I guess. I'll squeeze into the jump seat in back.
Looking forward to comparing notes with you.

I'm gonna hide out in the trunk, like we did when going to the East 70 drive in when I was a kid! :)
If you have a pic of the flag you were sportin' on your sled that would be cool. That looked like some crazy fun.
And I have a question, I didn't know we could grow outdoors, is there some permit I can get to do that? I'm in Colorado too.
:peace:

I didn't know you started your journal. It is off to an awesome start. :thumb:
Better late than never, I guess. I'll squeeze into the jump seat in back.
Looking forward to comparing notes with you.

Haha as long as you're comfy my friend! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Thanks for the compliments, very excited to get this soil cook done haha, do you have a Journal up that I can go follow? I usually find my friends grow Journals in their signature :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anytime you wanna compare anything, drop by man, your posts are always welcome here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna hide out in the trunk, like we did when going to the East 70 drive in when I was a kid! :)
If you have a pic of the flag you were sportin' on your sled that would be cool. That looked like some crazy fun.
And I have a question, I didn't know we could grow outdoors, is there some permit I can get to do that? I'm in Colorado too.
:peace:

Haha hey man as ling as you have the seat you want ! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

And yeah I can take a picture of the flag we had on out sled, our team name was "The Flyin' Hawaiins" because the other two members of the team are from Hawaii, I'm just one of their mainlander friends who is willing to do some stupid stuff with them! :rofl: :rofl: Like race a sketchy sled down a steep ass mountain! At any rate, the flag was a Hawaiin one however there was a symbol on it that has something to do with a tribe on one of the islands... I'll get more info :cheesygrinsmiley:

In terms of growing outdoors, as long as you are 21 OR have a Medical Marijuana License (Red Card, like myself) you can grow six plants... either indoors or out. However only HALF (3) of them can be blooming, hence why I am only growing three plants outdoors this summer :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope that helps man, if you ever want to trade clones or seeds or burn one down man, just let me know. I have met up with three others from this website (Seraphim, Subnoise, KCMP) and we all keep in contact. Always happy to have another member in our Colorado Home Grow Community! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for the warm welcome!
No journal yet for me. I hope to start one soon. My soil is out of the oven :laughtwo: and I currenlty have one clone in 1 gal., and brand new cuttings just getting their footing in some HB goodness.
I wish I knew how many plants we are allowed. Since our recreational won't take effect until July 1st, the information is sketchy. I am a medical grower (18 seedlings and 6 adults allowed). But come July, my wife should be allowed 4 more ... I think...I hope. That will give us a total of 22 seedlings and/or 10 adults.

Thanks for the warm welcome!
No journal yet for me. I hope to start one soon. My soil is out of the oven :laughtwo: and I currenlty have one clone in 1 gal., and brand new cuttings just getting their footing in some HB goodness.
I wish I knew how many plants we are allowed. Sine our recreational won't take effect until July 1st, the information is sketchy. I am a medical grower (18 seedlings and 6 adults allowed). But come July, my wife should be allowed 4 more ... I think...I hope. That will give us a total of 22 seedlings and/or 10 adults.

Of course my man, seriously glad to have another good grower in my Journal. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yeah, it definitely gets sketchy, thankfully July is pretty close! :cheesygrinsmiley: Just make sure you go over the rules, Colorado has some SUPER weird rules and regulations... for example, 2 people who are both LEGALLY growing in the same household, are NOT allowed to grow their plants in the same room. Must be separated entirely.

There are lots of super small weird rules like that. I honestly don't think I even have enough plants for the police to care about... I just try and keep it Kosher because I think it benefits the whole movement more. :cheesygrinsmiley:

In Oregon, recreational limits are "per household" (lame). One adult can grow 4 plants. If 2 or 3 adults live together you still only get 4 plants total for all. Sounds like an excuse for a divorce. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm gonna have to check out this amendment 64 again. I read that thing front to back and back to front and I never saw anything about household limitations, separation of grow spaces, restricted spaces etc. inside the same house. Just the per adult 3 in bloom and 3 immature at any time. I wonder if the restriction you are referring to was a local county or city ordinance? Sheesh Now I'm freaked out...and happy :) about the outdoor thing. If there was a restriction locally that is total road apples and cow patties
:cough: As if energy is free or something. It would be great to have a link FAQ in the Legal area here at 420 Magazine that covers individual county and cities rules inside Colorado if they vary from the State Amendment. Arrgh more anti liberal crap to deal with. Its okay I just realized I can still grow legally in Colorado :yahoo: I just have to research the legal stuff again. I don't watch news programs so maybe I missed something. Besides How are they going to enforce such ridiculousness they still gotta have probable cause to break your door down or come inside? Think about the police manpower and hours of pay and the paperwork etc. this is exactly what the Amendment was supposed to eliminate. Let me research before I say anything further that might be unwarranted :)

Back
Top Bottom