MaxYields - HighBrix - Summer Sun - Exodus Cheese - Pure Kush - Auto UltraViolet

In Oregon, recreational limits are "per household" (lame). One adult can grow 4 plants. If 2 or 3 adults live together you still only get 4 plants total for all. Sounds like an excuse for a divorce. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Interesting, that is extremely lame! Divorce is the only solution :rofl:

I was lurking on your other grow so I decided to join in over here as I will be trying a couple outdoor plants. I'm planning on planting in June as we have had snow and frost as late as then. I'm also thinking of trying a re-veg of the Golden Goat plants I have going that should finish sometime mid to late May.

Yeah, historically May 4th is the last day under 60* in Colorado and I figure if bad weather comes in I can move them in to my tent for the night :cheesygrinsmiley: Growing outdoors is super fun though, and Colorado has an awesome climate for it in my previous experiences. That Golden Goat re-veg should be quite the adventure, I hated re-vegging my Warlock... But I guess in the end it was worth it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good luck my friend, if you have a Journal feel free to post a link here, I'd love to check it out!

I'm gonna have to check out this amendment 64 again. I read that thing front to back and back to front and I never saw anything about household limitations, separation of grow spaces, restricted spaces etc. inside the same house. Just the per adult 3 in bloom and 3 immature at any time. I wonder if the restriction you are referring to was a local county or city ordinance? Sheesh Now I'm freaked out...and happy :) about the outdoor thing. If there was a restriction locally that is total road apples and cow patties
:cough: As if energy is free or something. It would be great to have a link FAQ in the Legal area here at 420 Magazine that covers individual county and cities rules inside Colorado if they vary from the State Amendment. Arrgh more anti liberal crap to deal with. Its okay I just realized I can still grow legally in Colorado :yahoo: I just have to research the legal stuff again. I don't watch news programs so maybe I missed something. Besides How are they going to enforce such ridiculousness they still gotta have probable cause to break your door down or come inside? Think about the police manpower and hours of pay and the paperwork etc. this is exactly what the Amendment was supposed to eliminate. Let me research before I say anything further that might be unwarranted :)

I guess I should have prefaced my last post with "this is info I got from someone in the industry" haha I guess I just didn't really think I couldn't believe him. I just know I'm legal with my plant count and have my Red Card so I'm in the clear :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Didn't mean to scare ya or anything, I guess I should give Prop 64 a read through :cheesygrinsmiley:

Max-
What are the nighttime temperatures going to be in May?
We'll be well over 60 during the day, but it can still get down into the 30's at night (and I'm only at 2200 ft.). Our average last day of frost is April 15.

83 degrees here today!

Yeah, historically May 4th is the last day under 60* in Colorado and I figure if bad weather comes in I can move them in to my tent for the night :cheesygrinsmiley: Growing outdoors is super fun though, and Colorado has an awesome climate for it in my previous experiences. That Golden Goat re-veg should be quite the adventure, I hated re-vegging my Warlock... But I guess in the end it was worth it. :cheesygrinsmiley: Good luck my friend, if you have a Journal feel free to post a link here, I'd love to check it out!

I don't have a journal as I am a pretty old school dirt farmer and haven't tried anything worthy of sharing. Here is a picture at about day 30 of flower. I will try to get something better as this was my first attempt at photography.

GG12.JPG

Max-
What are the nighttime temperatures going to be in May?
We'll be well over 60 during the day, but it can still get down into the 30's at night (and I'm only at 2200 ft.). Our average last day of frost is April 15.

83 degrees here today!

Looks like mid to low 40's, but I will probably end up bringing them inside for the nights at that point. Keep em in the tent if the weather gets crazy outside. We put a clone outside last may and it grew just fine, so I'm not to worried :cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't have a journal as I am a pretty old school dirt farmer and haven't tried anything worthy of sharing. Here is a picture at about day 30 of flower. I will try to get something better as this was my first attempt at photography.

GG12.JPG

That pic looks great man, very frosty! :cheesygrinsmiley: If you do decide to start a journal definitely let me know, I would love to follow along! That plant definitely seems worth sharing.

Happy 420 Ya'll :yahoo: Light it up!

Thanks a lot brother!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: Will be getting very medicated today after class! If only 4/20 wasn't on a Monday this year ): haha oh well! I will make the most of it, that's for sure :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope you have a fun medicated night buddy!

cook mr soil cook :popcorn:

- SOIL COOK DAY 21 -

Alright guys, we are 21 day in to the soil cook! I have turned the soil about 3 times through-out the last three weeks, and have given it about a gallon of water a week since I mixed it. Condensation has been on the lids every time I have checked. I have also noticed the soil is rather warm in the mornings, like it radiates a little heat. The temps haven't dropped below 65* since I mixed it so hopefully it should be ready to go in 9 to 12 days. If it needs another week I won't mind giving it that time to finish up :cheesygrinsmiley:

I placed a leaf on top of each of the totes of soil, and sprinkled roots over the leave and around it on the soil, hopefully we will see some Mycrobial growth there in a few days, which will let us know that the soil is ready to be used! :cheesygrinsmiley:

If the soil tells me it is ready to be used within the net few days I will start the germination of my seeds in RockWool Cubes so they are already growing when it is time to be put in the soil.

IMG_40427.jpg
IMG_40437.jpg

We are getting close people! :cheesygrinsmiley: I am getting excited!

- UPDATE : STRAIN CHANGE : BEANS POPPED -

Alright everyone,
I have a few updates for you all on the progress of this Journal! It is just about time to get things started for real. We are 23 days in to the soil cook, so I popped the three beans that I am going to grow outside this summer. I will transplant into 1 gallon pots of the HB Soil and let the remaining soil cook in the totes for a few more weeks.

- NEW STRAIN -

Exodus Cheese (EC): [Original Cheese Phenotype]
-Indica
-Green House Seeds (bought from The Single Seed Centre)
-Finishes end of September.
-18.43% THC / 0.28% CBD / 0.15% CBN​

ExodusCheese.jpg

The most popular clone-only strain in the UK is now available in seed form. The growers who liked Cheese will love Exodus Cheese. Eight week flowering time indoors, with a production up to 800 grams per square meter (under 1000 Watt of light per square meter). Outdoors it finishes by the end September, and can produce up to 800 grams per plant (with very large plants). It grows with a very branchy attitude, and good lateral development. Usually requires support for the branches during flowering. The effect is very stoney, effective medicinally for insomnia and pain. It has a very earthy, mossy flavor, with woody notes. Plant advised for growers with some previous grow-experience.

image24314.jpg

I popped the beans in Coco dampened with Distilled Water, put em on the top side of my Veg Closet. I have a 100% successful Germination rate up there so far so I have high hopes. Will update with photos when the seedlings break through, gonna let them develop a good root ball in the Coco before transplant, maybe a good week or so. We will see! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks for following along everyone!

so close :popcorn: almost running out of pop corn :popcorn:

can't wait for high brix outdoor garden :yahoo:

Im in on this one bruh :)

Glad to have you along Away, any advice is always welcome from you :cheesygrinsmiley:

so close :popcorn: almost running out of pop corn :popcorn:

can't wait for high brix outdoor garden :yahoo:

Better go make some more... finishing your popcorn before these babies even go outside would be like finishing your movie popcorn during the ads! :rofl:

I am so excited brother... probably why I popped my beans before I even got to the 30 day cook time :rofl:

I am so excited brother... probably why I popped my beans before I even got to the 30 day cook time :rofl:

you too popped beans before your soil was "there" ? i knew we were alike :rofl:

stocked for you buddy, way to step up your game.

looking forward to meeting your babies

you too popped beans before your soil was "there" ? i knew we were alike :rofl:

stocked for you buddy, way to step up your game.

looking forward to meeting your babies

Hahah brothers in green, and anxiousness :rofl:

Thanks man, I can't wait to meet them either.. just a couple days until they poke their little heads out! :cheesygrinsmiley:

i feel a sudden urge to migrate to Colorado :rofl:

could you check your messages :smokin:

you guys are fine where you are, you got your licenses and you're playing doctor with genetics.

right now were we live cant even say we smoke it

visiting USA is on the plants tho as i already have family there, ill certainly visit the country someday and if i see money into it ill even think about staying

outdoors is really hard, like planning the actual spot gets a lot. even my outdoor garden whom i considered the best spot to grow in my town turns out isnt that good cause at some point plants on the fence lose couple hours of sun.

if i could build a greenhouse on my roof, i'd be the happiest guy on earth. sees the sun all the way from the moment it rises to the second it sets. With some of that high brix id diss some results back to USA :laughtwo:

kidding .. you guys dont diss, it just looks like that to us cause we still grow in stealth of the goverment not stealth of the neighbour

soon enough we will be legal patients too and that fancy paper that goes up in the wall that lets you get the free ride, well you know what goes after that.

fingers crossed for summer, they talked about it.

cmooon legalization

Back
Top Bottom