MaxYield's Second Soil Journal - Strawberry Diesel - CFL Veg & LED Flower

So bad ass you guys met. Can't wait for doc and MassMedMan to head our here. And others.

Massmedman has become a good friend

Yeah man, I have met up with three people from the Forum and they have all been so awesome. This place is great. Wish I lived closer man I'd make the effort to meet up somehow. I'm all about the community aspect and meeting the people whom I am constantly learning from would be amazing :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sure you guys will have a lot of fun when the Cup rolls around. Sub was telling me a little about it yesterday. :thumb:

Hahah I'd say it turned out pretty well considering I haven't even taken Intro to Pillow Structure in school yet! :rofl: :rofl:

Should be required credits for anyone planning on children. :laughtwo:

Max, are you an architect?
Bbl hash looks awesome. Great job.

I am an Architect hopeful :cheesygrinsmiley: I am going on my third year of Architecture school this coming August. This is the year things get interesting... All of the non serious students have been rooted out and I get to start studying building materials and their uses in design and structure.

Only 3 more years of school until I get to take my ARE. The day I get my license will be the happiest day of my life.

If so max I'm gonna hit you with some questions for my recreational grow build concerning load bearing walls.

About to finish Physics and Calc... Next semester is Structures 1 & 2, Studio Design 2 and Construction Practices. I should honestly be able to give you real info on Load Bearing Walls then :cheesygrinsmiley: and it would be my pleasure! I'm sure I'll be full of the newest info on statics and material strength towards the end of fall. Architecture is my passion.

I am an Architect hopeful :cheesygrinsmiley: I am going on my third year of Architecture school this coming August. This is the year things get interesting... All of the non serious students have been rooted out and I get to start studying building materials and their uses in design and structure.

Only 3 more years of school until I get to take my ARE. The day I get my license will be the happiest day of my life.

About to finish Physics and Calc... Next semester is Structures 1 & 2, Studio Design 2 and Construction Practices. I should honestly be able to give you real info on Load Bearing Walls then :cheesygrinsmiley: and it would be my pleasure! I'm sure I'll be full of the newest info on statics and material strength towards the end of fall. Architecture is my passion.

I'm a registered architect. Licensed in most states through NCARB.
I've a 5 year Bachelor of Architecture.
Good luck!

Oh, & for your Statics & Structures classes, much, much good luck

I'm also a LEED AP. Man, I've got time of study mats for the ARE. I don't know what version they're on now, but I passed it in 2000. Shows my age.

C
I'm a registered architect. Licensed in most states through NCARB.
I've a 5 year Bachelor of Architecture.
Good luck!

Oh, & for your Statics & Structures classes, much, much good luck

That's exactly what I am working on right now. 5 year program at the University of Colorado, then hopefully my masters somewhere a little more prestigious like Virginia or something. We will see what the job situation looks like when I finish this program.

Very cool to meet an Architect on this website, who would have known I would meet so many like minded people here :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for the support. After physics and calc I don't think I'm gonna have a problem with my structures classes... I'm sure it will be difficult but at least when I'm doing math I'll be calculating something I'm interested in. I'm very very excited.

C

That's exactly what I am working on right now. 5 year program at the University of Colorado, then hopefully my masters somewhere a little more prestigious like Virginia or something. We will see what the job situation looks like when I finish this program.

Very cool to meet an Architect on this website, who would have known I would meet so many like minded people here :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for the support. After physics and calc I don't think I'm gonna have a problem with my structures classes... I'm sure it will be difficult but at least when I'm doing math I'll be calculating something I'm interested in. I'm very very excited.

I'd never discourage a higher degree, but why the Master's? In architecture, its really meaningless unless you want to teach. But frankly, I'd stay in school as long as possible if I could've.

I actually checked out the Denver AIA website for jobs recently, hint, hint. My state just voted down all 3 med bills. So, we're probably going to be neighbors soon.

I'd never discourage a higher degree, but why the Master's? In architecture, its really meaningless unless you want to teach. But frankly, I'd stay in school as long as possible if I could've.

I actually checked out the Denver AIA website for jobs recently, hint, hint. My state just voted down all 3 med bills. So, we're probably going to be neighbors soon.

I guess I had never thought if it that way, I just love learning about Architecture so much I would love to do a Masters Program.. Right now at least :cheesygrinsmiley:

Rock on man, more than happy to welcome a friendly face to our bustling cow town :cheesygrinsmiley: Keep me updated on your move, I know how much it sucks haha let me know if you need help!

- CARLS JR :: BLOOM DAY 59 :: DAY 1 FLUSH -

Hey 420magazine!

So more excitement in the Bloom Tent! Carls Jr is getting close to chop, her leaves are starting to fad even before flush, my sign to start :cheesygrinsmiley: Today I gave her a full gallon of Denver Tap PH'ed to 5.8, her buds are lookin' great. She is very frosty and every leaf on her is curled inwards and crusted over in a wave of crystals.

She will probably go another 10 days, we will see how she looks on day 69. She smells absolutely unbelievable... like a lemon pinesol cleaner... I love it! She is gonna be very fun to wash and trim! :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_41646.jpg
IMG_41679.jpg
IMG_416610.jpg
IMG_41749.jpg

Max, incredible pictures. You can even make out the little helmets on the trichomes. I absolutely love your blue shades. Your pictures have a definitive look.

Gotta go to bed. Early start tomorrow. I'm so glad my finger picked your thread Max. This was a pleasant way to end my day. See you tomorrow. :love:

Proper Max is all I need to say

Looking very frosty my friend, I hope my girl look that good in a couple weeks.

Thanks a lot COgrower! I like how she is turning out! She isn't as large as I would like, but that just revolves around the amount of light I have in my tent... She is definitely dripping in crystals though! Very excited to give her a smoke, I'm sure it will be great.

Max, incredible pictures. You can even make out the little helmets on the trichomes. I absolutely love your blue shades. Your pictures have a definitive look.

Gotta go to bed. Early start tomorrow. I'm so glad my finger picked your thread Max. This was a pleasant way to end my day. See you tomorrow. :love:

Thank you very much for the compliment SweetSue :cheesygrinsmiley: It's times like these that I am happy I have a photographer for a father, he is a true genius behind the camera, I definitely leaned enough about it on his assignments though to be proficient :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm glad my Journal could help end your night on a good note! I hope you slept well and had only good dreams! I don't remember my dreams anymore.. people say it's because I smoke weed but I have no clue if that is correct...

Proper Max is all I need to say

I appreciate it Reg, means a lot coming from you. Now I just need to dial in my staggered bloom times so I can harvest every week like you are :rofl:

Thanks for stopping by you guys :cheesygrinsmiley:

- SOUR MONSTER :: BLOOM DAY 59 :: FLUSH DAY 1 -

Hey again everyone,

I was going to post this last night like my Carls Jr. post but I took a dab of the Full-Melt and it put me in the couch for good. Woke up at 2am and all the lights and my computer and TV were still on... Haha I was quite confused.

Anyways! The Sour Monster is right behind Carls Jr., no leaf yellowing as of yet but I can't imagine it's far behind. She is looking very frosty as well, and has produced a nice bouquet of top buds for me to pick once they are ready :cheesygrinsmiley: I went ahead and started her flush too, she also received a gallon of Denver Tap PH'ed to 5.8. The smell coming off this one is similar to the Carls Jr. and just as strong... but I know how the smell once cured and it is a world of difference. Can't wait. :cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_41555.jpg
IMG_41564.jpg
IMG_41606.jpg
IMG_41616.jpg

And for your viewing pleasure, here is what the full-melt is looking like today after 3 days of drying. It tastes absolutely divine when dabbed now, pretty much like BHO with just a hint of plantyness. The Carb-Cap makes it all the better.

IMG_41536.jpg
IMG_41546.jpg

Thanks a lot for following along everyone! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks::welcome::Namaste::cheer::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom