MaxYield's Second Soil Journal - Strawberry Diesel - CFL Veg & LED Flower

C2 it is! :) My mother(s) are C2 and the clones will be C3 - not bad. They are growing a little slow, no signs of problems, That will change once I get more light on them - I think. I haven't looked it up yet but was wondering how many weeks in bloom Strawberry diesel go on average? I've heard diesel is like 12 weeks but this is a cross (Strawberry Cough x NY Diesel). This will veg in CFL and bloom under 1000W HPS and 400W MH in HB soil and maybe CO2 injection depending on opinions. My room goes from 74 F to 83 F sometimes 86 F depending on weather between CO2 cycles because the exhaust is off during CO2 for an hour. And with HB soil I am not sure any added benefit of CO2 is going to show anyway.

I haven't seen Seraphim for a while but his SD will live on in Colorado :love:

C2 it is! :) My mother(s) are C2 and the clones will be C3 - not bad. They are growing a little slow, no signs of problems, That will change once I get more light on them - I think. I haven't looked it up yet but was wondering how many weeks in bloom Strawberry diesel go on average? I've heard diesel is like 12 weeks but this is a cross (Strawberry Cough x NY Diesel). This will veg in CFL and bloom under 1000W HPS and 400W MH in HB soil and maybe CO2 injection depending on opinions. My room goes from 74 F to 83 F sometimes 86 F depending on weather between CO2 cycles because the exhaust is off during CO2 for an hour. And with HB soil I am not sure any added benefit of CO2 is going to show anyway.

I haven't seen Seraphim for a while but his SD will live on in Colorado :love:

He isn't around very often anymore, I'll shoot him a text and tell him you say thanks :cheesygrinsmiley: I've given it to about 10 people so far so hopefully it's starting to spread... Now I just have to rely on those I gave it too to pass the torch if the opportunity arises :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to know they are growing again, once they aren't stressed anymore they should take off. Mine grew SO fast haha I love it. I am pretty sure seedfinder said it was a 10 week strain for "Reservoir Seed Company" and an 8 week strain for "Holy Smoke Seeds" and we got it from the latter. My little clone went about 10 weeks I I think. I didn't like the way it turned out though so I trashed it. I want my first SD experience to be perfect. Thats why I put those clones in HB :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wish I had some input on the C02, Doc seems like the man to answer that question :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just checking in to say high Max.

HEY EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let you all know I will be closing this Journal and everything that I grow will be documented in a new Journal! I am posting the link here, I hope you all find it well... See you over there! I think it'll prove to be a good one!

NEW JOURNAL​

:thanks:

Thanks to everyone who has followed along and helped me in this Thread, I wouldn't be where I am without this community!

Back
Top Bottom