420 Magazine Background

MaxYield's Second Soil Journal - Strawberry Diesel - CFL Veg & LED Flower

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtrchessreal

C2 it is! :) My mother(s) are C2 and the clones will be C3 - not bad. They are growing a little slow, no signs of problems, That will change once I get more light on them - I think. I haven't looked it up yet but was wondering how many weeks in bloom Strawberry diesel go on average? I've heard diesel is like 12 weeks but this is a cross (Strawberry Cough x NY Diesel). This will veg in CFL and bloom under 1000W HPS and 400W MH in HB soil and maybe CO2 injection depending on opinions. My room goes from 74 F to 83 F sometimes 86 F depending on weather between CO2 cycles because the exhaust is off during CO2 for an hour. And with HB soil I am not sure any added benefit of CO2 is going to show anyway.

I haven't seen Seraphim for a while but his SD will live on in Colorado :love:

MaxYields

C2 it is! :) My mother(s) are C2 and the clones will be C3 - not bad. They are growing a little slow, no signs of problems, That will change once I get more light on them - I think. I haven't looked it up yet but was wondering how many weeks in bloom Strawberry diesel go on average? I've heard diesel is like 12 weeks but this is a cross (Strawberry Cough x NY Diesel). This will veg in CFL and bloom under 1000W HPS and 400W MH in HB soil and maybe CO2 injection depending on opinions. My room goes from 74 F to 83 F sometimes 86 F depending on weather between CO2 cycles because the exhaust is off during CO2 for an hour. And with HB soil I am not sure any added benefit of CO2 is going to show anyway.

I haven't seen Seraphim for a while but his SD will live on in Colorado :love:

He isn't around very often anymore, I'll shoot him a text and tell him you say thanks :3: I've given it to about 10 people so far so hopefully it's starting to spread... Now I just have to rely on those I gave it too to pass the torch if the opportunity arises :3:

Good to know they are growing again, once they aren't stressed anymore they should take off. Mine grew SO fast haha I love it. I am pretty sure seedfinder said it was a 10 week strain for "Reservoir Seed Company" and an 8 week strain for "Holy Smoke Seeds" and we got it from the latter. My little clone went about 10 weeks I I think. I didn't like the way it turned out though so I trashed it. I want my first SD experience to be perfect. Thats why I put those clones in HB :3:

Wish I had some input on the C02, Doc seems like the man to answer that question :3:

B A R

Member of the Month: March 2014
Just checking in to say high Max.

MaxYields

HEY EVERYONE!

Just wanted to let you all know I will be closing this Journal and everything that I grow will be documented in a new Journal! I am posting the link here, I hope you all find it well... See you over there! I think it'll prove to be a good one!

NEW JOURNAL​

:thanks:

Thanks to everyone who has followed along and helped me in this Thread, I wouldn't be where I am without this community!

David Bowman

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom