MaxYield's Second Soil Journal - Strawberry Diesel - CFL Veg & LED Flower

Best looking bubble to come out of my bags yet. That SM looks great to, hella frosty nice chunky nugs. Interested to see the yield on both of those. My hempys like that only veg a week or 2. Those had what 5 weeks our so veg?

Well you deserve most of the credit bud, I just helped where I could :cheesygrinsmiley: And thank you very much! I think she looks great, she is indeed very frosty, can't wait to chop her down and trim her up. I believe that SM got a total of 4 weeks (including the two you had her) and Carls Jr. got 2 weeks of veg. So not that much, they were about a foot when the went in the tent... I'll get some height measurements soon.

Ah man, just rub it in.
Looks awesome.
I learned the carb cap's many uses recently. Lol.

Haha soon enough you will be able to sample Sub and I's wears :rofl: Thanks for the compliments man, I am absolutely lovin' it... and am proud enough to show it off, sorry!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

And yeah man, I bet you learned all about it at the Cup :rofl:

:laughtwo:
Don't be like that, you also do great work Cajun.

Agreed. I'm just excited to receive such a compliment from a grower like Cajun :cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautiful little lady max. :thumb:

Thanks a lot my friend! :cheesygrinsmiley: I think she's a looker for sure!

- STRAWBERRY DIESEL MOVED OUTDOORS -

Alright guys, a quick text update.

Strawberry Diesel has been moved outdoors. There is no room for her in the Veg closet anymore and there won't be any room for her in the Bloom tent once she finishes stretching... So I decided I would just put her outside and see what happens. I have 12 clones of her rooted and looking great, just waiting for the roots to start poppin' out of the RockWool.

My hope is that she gets over this initial stress from moving outdoors, and then continues to Veg as if she had started outdoors from seed. I have no previous experience doing this and couldn't find anything online about it.. She is 5' tall currently. Lookin' to grow a monster ganja plant :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Anyone with any advice or experience here, feel free to chime in :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh and Cajun,

I have some updates on that LED company you gave me a lead on... I was curious, you saw their lights in dispensary grow ops here in Denver? I have received 3 emails from them and this most recent one was very odd. Couldn't make head or tail of the information that was given to me.

I'll send you a quick PM.

Hey they will stress a Lil unless you were running like 16/8 in veg. They will bounce back in no time.

I was running 18/6. My main concern was that the light schedule would change so drastically it would force her into Bloom... as long as that doesn't happen, we are lookin' at a 12' Ganja plant hopefully!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

I just put this girl about 5 ft outside I'll take pics of her in actual location today.
DSC_3827.JPG

She started budding but will revert back.

I just put this girl about 5 ft outside I'll take pics of her in actual location today.
DSC_3827.JPG

She started budding but will revert back.

Right on dude. I moved mine out during the rain yesterday too. So that's a little extra stress. Her previous Veg room never dropped below 75*.

She will pre flower but since days are getting longer she will go back in veg. The shock at that size will be minimal mines going in a 30 gallon pot was gonna do in the ground and go hippy but want to feed her HandG. I know I can hit 10 lbs outdoor on it if I focus. Either way she will end up all oil.

Oh speaking of oil I tried rosin tech and broke first hair straightener and got a 2" wide one after the first one broke. It seems fairly strain dependent the Dj yielded about 10% return. Others nothing. Blue diesel Also did ok. It's worth a try. I think a tee shirt press would do better.

She will pre flower but since days are getting longer she will go back in veg. The shock at that size will be minimal mines going in a 30 gallon pot was gonna do in the ground and go hippy but want to feed her HandG. I know I can hit 10 lbs outdoor on it if I focus. Either way she will end up all oil.

Oh speaking of oil I tried rosin tech and broke first hair straightener and got a 2" wide one after the first one broke. It seems fairly strain dependent the Dj yielded about 10% return. Others nothing. Blue diesel Also did ok. It's worth a try. I think a tee shirt press would do better.

Right on, this will be a fun experience.

Her roots are definitely pretty established.. at least I would imagine so after a 15 week veg in a 15 gallon pot. 10lbs... Holy shit that would be insane. I would poop myself if I got 1 lbs :rofl: :rofl: Can't wait to see how yours goes, definitely keep me updated man. Obviously all pics of her are welcome here.

Yeah... my first try was a total fail. Didn't end up caring because the buds I used where from an Auto that I neglected pretty badly. Figured strains with more resin formation would yield better... A t-shirt press sounds like the right move man, get a lot of torque on that baby. I'll give it another try in the near future.

Did you smoke it?

This is why mj is so effective in the treatment of PTSD. Recurring nightmares slowly break a person down. The ability to forget these nightmares is a huge step towards recovery.

Wow, that is really interesting.... That makes a lot of sense too, I can't remember the last time I remembered a dream after I woke up....

Thanks a lot for sharing that info man, reps. :thumb:

I can't even tell yours is shocked! :cheesygrinsmiley: It makes sense that they Bloom and then re-veg though.

My SD is fuckin' pissed right now. I moved her out 3 days ago now? It has rained since then, non stop :rofl: She is super droopy today, I moved her under a patio umbrella so she wont get pounded if it starts to rain again today. Hopefully we get some sun and she bounces back.

Right on, this will be a fun experience.

Her roots are definitely pretty established.. at least I would imagine so after a 15 week veg in a 15 gallon pot. 10lbs... Holy shit that would be insane. I would poop myself if I got 1 lbs :rofl: :rofl: Can't wait to see how yours goes, definitely keep me updated man. Obviously all pics of her are welcome here.

Yeah... my first try was a total fail. Didn't end up caring because the buds I used where from an Auto that I neglected pretty badly. Figured strains with more resin formation would yield better... A t-shirt press sounds like the right move man, get a lot of torque on that baby. I'll give it another try in the near future.

Did you smoke it?

Yes it was the cleanest tasting dab I've had. The yield was at best 10%

Back
Top Bottom