MaxYield's Second Soil Journal - Strawberry Diesel - CFL Veg & LED Flower

Right on, I have heard similar things from other people as well. Maybe I'll give it a go on one of my PE buds.

Yeah it's very strain dependent I tried 6 two did well
Blue diesel
Dj short f13

Also I tried fresh chop
7 days
14 days
2 months
And 3 months plus.

14 day since chop did best hands down.

I ran it at 340 for best results about and held for 3 Mississippi

It's great if you have excess product and want an occasional dab. One bud does one maybe two hits tops. Also under a gram buds did way better and overall could get about four presses.

Right on dude. I moved mine out during the rain yesterday too. So that's a little extra stress. Her previous Veg room never dropped below 75*.

Oh, how I really hate y'all. I apologize, but my jealousy is too much.
But, in an effort to be classy despite my urge to put a plant outside & go to state prison for a mandatory18 months because of you two, let me just say...great job on those trees. Beautiful. Yall are doing CO proud.

It's great if you have excess product and want an occasional dab. One bud does one maybe two hits tops. Also under a gram buds did way better and overall could get about four presses.

Yeah I knew the yield was rather low. Whats your return on your (or your blaster's) regular BHO process?

I will mess around with a few buds to see how it works. I am loving this full melt, so any way I can make solvent-less concentrates I will. I am kind of inclined to set up a small BHO operation, but I can't vac purge it and that's what those slabs look so pretty :cheesygrinsmiley: That's one of the reasons I like the Full Melt, cause I was able to press it out into a beautiful sheet of Trichomes.

Oh, how I really hate y'all. I apologize, but my jealousy is too much.
But, in an effort to be classy despite my urge to put a plant outside & go to state prison for a mandatory18 months because of you two, let me just say...great job on those trees. Beautiful. Yall are doing CO proud.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thanks for keeping it civil Cajun! I appreciate the compliments as well :cheesygrinsmiley: More than excited to watch this baby grow.

I can't even tell yours is shocked! :cheesygrinsmiley: It makes sense that they Bloom and then re-veg though.

My SD is fuckin' pissed right now. I moved her out 3 days ago now? It has rained since then, non stop :rofl: She is super droopy today, I moved her under a patio umbrella so she wont get pounded if it starts to rain again today. Hopefully we get some sun and she bounces back.

Good call cause it pounded rain all morning. Finally seeing some blue sky's.

Good call cause it pounded rain all morning. Finally seeing some blue sky's.

Yeah it has been pretty rough up here where I work as well... Happy I moved her under the umbrella.

I'll probably have to put her in the tent on Sunday, supposedly snow is a coming!

Yeah it has been pretty rough up here where I work as well... Happy I moved her under the umbrella.

I'll probably have to put her in the tent on Sunday, supposedly snow is a coming!

I love a late snow or at least freeze. Slows production on the stupid crab apple tree in my back yard. But yea I imagine strawberry diesel wouldn't appreciate it.

Snow Wtf!
Lame
75f tomorrow here.
Colorado sure has better laws though

Yeah man, you're tellin' me. I looked at the weather expecting to see some sun after this monsoon week.... NOPE. Mother Nature rather throw snowballs at my babies.

In the end though, I can deal with a late freeze, Colorado is worth it. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love a late snow or art least freeze. Slows production on the stupid crab apple tree in my back yard. But yea I imagine strawberry diesel wouldn't appreciate it.

Hahahah yeah man I would love that too, Crab Apples are such a nuisance. AND they taste like shit.

Good luck with that tree, my parents used to make me pick up the pears and apples that had fallen off of the trees in our yard, couldn't imagine dealing with those little demons.

Wow, that is really interesting.... That makes a lot of sense too, I can't remember the last time I remembered a dream after I woke up....

Thanks a lot for sharing that info man, reps. :thumb:

This is why I took to making Bedtime Brownies for my daughter. She has a severe anxiety disorder and was having terrifying nightmares. As long as she has a small dose - we're talking tiny dose - she sleeps soundly without having to use Xanax or melatonin, both of which come with side effects.

It should be legal everywhere. Are we so willing to let people suffer like this?

This is why I took to making Bedtime Brownies for my daughter. She has a severe anxiety disorder and was having terrifying nightmares. As long as she has a small dose - we're talking tiny dose - she sleeps soundly without having to use Xanax or melatonin, both of which come with side effects.

It should be legal everywhere. Are we so willing to let people suffer like this?

We're not but unfortunately pharmaceutical company's are.

Sorry for the lack of updates everyone. I am chopping the Sour Monster and Carls Jr. tonight, will update with pictures once I am done.

Hope you are all having a wonderful day! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have had recurring nightmares since childhood. So glad I discovered mj at the age of 14. Even now at 35 if I go a few days without smoking the nightmares come back.

Thanks MaxYields for the SD clones :) I am preparing a High Brix grow using Doc's kit. The plan is to let these grow a bit then take clones from them. At least one will be a perpetual mother the other will likely be bloomed out. The clones will use the HB soil :) its gonna be a while but we just harvested so we're good. We have 18 pint sized Ball jars we just filled Saturday :drool::theband:
Strawberry Diesel coming in Fall maybe a Holiday harvest.:xmas::partyboy:
If you know, I would like to know what generation C1, C2, C3...Cn these clones you gave me are for reference. I know they are least C2 since you got Cn from Seraphim - I think. Thanks again for sharing! :)

I have read about the nightmare thing with PTSD patients and Cannabis helps deal or even makes the dreams go away. I might try a very low dose edible myself. I am not stressed that I know of but I do have severe ADHD. I have these crazy dreams some might call nightmares or night terrors. I have these recurring themes with water as in oceans, rivers, floods, and I am sometimes struggling to find someone or I am the hero helping everyone but the scenes are sometimes gory. Its weird. I've seen myself die, I watch it happen without really being freaked out but just like an observer. Anyway its wacked. Perhaps I can find a new use for the wares I grow. It would be nice instead of being paranoid buzzed while awake. :)

Thanks MaxYields for the SD clones :) I am preparing a High Brix grow using Doc's kit. The plan is to let these grow a bit then take clones from them. At least one will be a perpetual mother the other will likely be bloomed out. The clones will use the HB soil :) its gonna be a while but we just harvested so we're good. We have 18 pint sized Ball jars we just filled Saturday :drool::theband:
Strawberry Diesel coming in Fall maybe a Holiday harvest.:xmas::partyboy:
If you know, I would like to know what generation C1, C2, C3...Cn these clones you gave me are for reference. I know they are least C2 since you got Cn from Seraphim - I think. Thanks again for sharing! :)

Right on dude, it makes me happy to know she is in a good home :cheesygrinsmiley: She starting to grow yet?

She would be a second generation clone. Seraphim popped the bean, took me a clone which I then grew out and took a clone of for you! :cheesygrinsmiley: I'm sure she will love HB, thats actually what Seraphim gave me her in.... I just put my two SD clones in High Brix, the transition from Coco to HB has been rough though... waitin' for em to bounce back. I have faith :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have read about the nightmare thing with PTSD patients and Cannabis helps deal or even makes the dreams go away. I might try a very low dose edible myself. I am not stressed that I know of but I do have severe ADHD. I have these crazy dreams some might call nightmares or night terrors. I have these recurring themes with water as in oceans, rivers, floods, and I am sometimes struggling to find someone or I am the hero helping everyone but the scenes are sometimes gory. Its weird. I've seen myself die, I watch it happen without really being freaked out but just like an observer. Anyway its wacked. Perhaps I can find a new use for the wares I grow. It would be nice instead of being paranoid buzzed while awake. :)

That is whacked man... I had a reoccurring dream until I was about age 15, that involved me being hunted down by weird gremlin like creatures in a "end of the world" type situation. I started smoking Marijuana around the age of 15 though so maybe it had an effect on me that early. I also had suffered from Sleep Paralyses a few times, not enough for it to be a real problem, and it was never scary enough for me to freak out when it happened. I haven't had a Sleep Paralyses episode since I started smoking either.

Nuts. Cannabis is cool man :cheesygrinsmiley: Hopefully it helps with your nightmares man.

Back
Top Bottom