MaxYield's Third Soil Journal - Four Autos From Seed - CFL Veg - LED Flower

MaxYields

DISCLAIMER: I omitted certain information from this post, if you need to see the specifications or pictures of my Veg Closet or Flower tent, either of my current Journals received photo updates yesterday, so go take a looksy there.

Whats going on 420magazine?! I am proud to announce I will be starting four Autoflowering strains within the next week. I will be popping each seed and planting them at two week intervals, I want each harvest staggered by about 2 weeks so I am constantly harvesting while my Strawberry Diesel is Flowering. All of the strains have a 70 day estimated Flowering time from seed so we can guess it will be around 85-100 days.

I ordered three seeds from Herbies Autoflowering website, I got a fourth one free. The order was placed on January 16, and the order was shipped on January 19 and was estimated a 4 to 10 day shipping time. I took the risk and went Standard Stealth and the Uninsured Shipping option... So hopefully there aren't any hiccups with their delivery.

STRAINS ::

AUTO PURPLE :
  • Pyramid Seeds
  • Purple (Unknown) x Ruderalis
  • Ruderalis 25% / Sativa 65% / Indica 10%
  • 70 Days from Seed to Harvest Indoors
  • 13% THC
  • Feminized

-BREEDER DESCRIPTION
--Our research for new strains allowed the development of Auto Purple, a mix of Purple and Ruderalis. It´s a strain with a delicious flavor of grape juice, berries and a sweet smell of black liquorice. It is a compact, purple colored plant that can reach up to 120 cm.​

BIODIESEL MASS :
  • Advanced Seeds
  • Diesel Ryder (NYC Diesel x Low Ryder #2) x Auto Mass (Critical Mass x Low Ryder)
  • Hybrid // Percentages Unknown
  • 67-70 Days from Seed to Harvest Indoors
  • 17% THC
  • Feminized

-BREEDER DESCRIPTION
--After selecting the most resinous and productive plants from AutoCritical and Autodiesel Genetics, we have obtained the new BioDiesel Mass, keeping the diesel smell and flavor, with a rich output and large amount of resin.​

AUTO BLUE DIESEL :
  • Advanced Seeds
  • BioDiesel Mass (Diesel Ryder x Auto Mass) x Auto Blueberry (Blueberry x Low Ryder)
  • 55-60 Days from Seed to Harvest Indoors
  • 16% THC
  • Feminized

-BREEDER DESCRIPTION​
--Biodiesel Mass x Auto Blueberry, two of the most recognized and genetic all-time winning combined into a new autoflowering strain. It is an extraordinary genetic on aroma and flavor, keeps the citrus scent of Auto Biodiesel Mass genetics and the sweet taste of berries of Blueberry. Produces lots of sweet resin with high levels of CBD. Its development is very fast, can be harvested in 60 days from germination​

SOUR DIESEL :
  • Dinafem Seeds
  • Sour Diesel (Original Diesel x DNL) x Haze 2.0 Auto (Jack Herer x Auto Haze)
  • 70 Days from Seed to Harvest Indoors
  • 17-20% THC
  • Feminized

-BREEDER DESCRIPTION​
--Sour Diesel Auto by Dinafem Seeds is a feminized autoflowering Sativa/Indica/Ruderalis cannabis strain that results from the cross between a Sour Diesel and a Haze 2.0 Autoflowering. It is a cannabis seed with excellent properties that gives you the possibility to grow the automatic version of the renowned Californian hybrid in a fast way. Being really fond of the standard strain and convinced it deserved an auto version, we decided to create it. The result is an elegant, easy-to-grow, fast-flowering, vigorous, medium-sized marijuana plant that yields elongated compact resinous buds. Suitable for growers of all levels, it is a really good option for beginners. Sour Diesel Auto makes part of the "Diesel" family, which is noticeable in its taste and aromatic properties. It is advisable to use moderate amounts of fertilizers, to water it frequently but in small amounts and to add 30% of coco to the soil to improve oxygenation. Its flavor and aroma are intense, with notes of Diesel, citrus fruits, oil and wood. The long-lasting effect is powerful, balanced, physical and mental. It is the perfect marijuana strain to have interesting debates.​

I am going to sprout and veg all of these in my Vegetative Closet, then move them into the Flowering Tent once I see pre-flowers. I am hoping the change from 18 hours of C.F.L to 12 hours of L.E.D. will force these ladies to produce a lot.

They will be Sprouted using the Rock Wool method, then transplanted into Red Solo Cups of my FoxFarm soil mix, then again into 3 gallon containers of the same mix to finish. I might incorporate Royal Gold Basement Mix into my Sour Diesel's medium as the Breeder suggests using 30% Coco.

I will be watering with plain Denver Tap as needed for the first 3 weeks, then incorporate the FoxFarm Liquid and Water-Soluble Nutrient Lines as well as Super-Thrive, Cal-Mag Plus and Blackstrap Molasses. Nutrient Feedings will be every other watering, during Vegetative growth they will be receiving 25% strength FoxFarm Big Bloom, Super-Thrive and Cal-Mag Plus as needed. Flowering Feeding will incorporate FoxFarm Liquid and Water-Soluble Nutrients as well as Cal-Mag Plus and Super-Thrive as needed with Blackstrap molasses starting halfway through Flowering and going all the way through flushing.

I don't plan on doing any topping on any of these ladies, I will be doing light defoliation towards the bottom of the plants to keep most of the energy and growth focused on the top buds, as well as constantly picking off dead or ugly leaves.

I am starting this Journal a little early to get the formalities out of the way. I will pop the first seed as soon as they arrive. I'm not sure which I want to pop first, maybe the Auto Purple or the Blue Diesel while night time temps are still on the cold side so their colorful phenotype's are coaxed out.

I hope everyone enjoys this thread! I am excited to see what growing Autoflowering plants is like and how they will do in my set up. Thanks in advance for everyone who views and subs to this thread, I will post updates as I see fit. This will be slow going at first so I don't expect a lot of attention.

--IT'S SEED DAY--​

Hey 420magazine!!!

So I have very exciting news to report! My package from Herbies has arrived and I will soon germinate my first little lady!! This should be a pretty fun journal with LOTS of updates... it will be slow going at first, however once all 4 seeds are popped and growing it should get pretty hectic!

I think I am going to pop one of the strains with some Colorful Phenotypes in its lineage.... Most likely the Auto Purple or Blue Diesel, it is still rather cold at night around here so I am hoping that will help bring some color to these ladies.

Going to germinate the first seed using damp paper towel method in a plastic baggy. The second seed I will probably go glass of water method, then hopefully HunterNitro's newest cloning method (as I think seeds will love it) and who knows how I'll germ the last one.

Will be popping first one either tonight or tomorrow, pictures will follow.

Thanks everyone!

- UPDATE :: VEG DAY 2 -

Hey 420mag!

So I know this Journal has been off to a really slow start, but that was to be expected... However! I am happy to announce that things are finally underway here at my Grow Room, and this Journal has OFFICIALLY started!

So without any further ado, here is what has been going on:

January 27:
Auto Blue Diesel germination begins, I put the seed in between 2 damp (with luke warm Tap Water) and then into a plastic zip-lock not fully sealed.

January 30:
Auto Blue Diesel has a 1/2cm Tap Root and is planted in a Solo Cup of FF Happy Frog with added Perlite. Placed in Humidity Dome and placed under a 23w CFL.

February 1:
Auto Blue Diesel breaks through soil, misted with Tap Water.

February 2:
Auto Blue Diesel seed husk is removed (with a little extra help from me), Cotyledons open up and first set of True Leaves begin to grow. Given about 200ml of Denver Tap with .5ml Rhizotonic.

Pictures...

Here is the Humidity Dome (that is my Strawberry Diesel in a 15gal Smart Pot next to it).
IMG_32567.JPG

Here is a side grow, LA Kush sprout... About a week in. And a Clone Reveg attempt of my pride and joy... [COLOR="cc3cc"]Warlock[/COLOR]...
IMG_32576.JPG

Temperature and RH inside Veg Room...
IMG_326711.JPG

The new life... :love:
IMG_32716.JPG

And lastly, the nutrient line-up for this Journal!
IMG_32748.JPG

here! :high-five:

Looking good!!

- UPDATE :: DAY 7 -​

Hey 420mag! its been 5 days since my last update and a few things have changed! Since the last update I have been keeping Blue Diesels soil nice and moist, watering with Rhizotonic mixed at 15ml / 1gal. Keeping the leaves misted with Plain Tap Water and the Humidity Dome moist.

Here are some pictures!

Current state of the Veg Room. Roots were about 2 inches through the Solo Cup on that side L.A. Kush sprout, up-potted her in to her final 3gal Cloth Pot. Watered with 1gal Denver Tap / 15ml Rhizotonic. SD is 4 1/2 weeks into Veg in her 15gal Cloth Pot. Six clones in the Humidity Dome with the Blue Diesel sprout.
IMG_33188.JPG

Current Temperature and Humidity in the Veg Room.
IMG_33195.JPG

The Blue Diesel sprout.
IMG_33306.JPG

It's pretty crowded in there right now, once all of the clones root I am going to move them into 1gal pots, and all of the Auto's in this grow are going to be put in 3gal pots to finish. Hope you all enjoy! Thanks for stopping by

:Namaste::thanks:

Hey everyone!! So I wanted to let you all know that a Photo Update is on the way and should be posted before midnight tonight! But until then I have a few updates and two phone pictures for you all!

So yesterday it had been a full two weeks exactly since Auto Blue Diesel was germinated, which means Auto number two has had the life inside induced!! The second auto I will be growing is Pyramid Seeds Auto Purple. She was popped into a RockWool cube yesterday soaked in Denver Tap Water with Rhizotonic and Super-Thrive added at 15ml and 1drop per gallon of water. I placed the cube in the Humidity dome after pinching the hole shut, and moved it to the far back corner with the least amount of direct light.

I also transplanted the Auto Blue Diesel into her new and final home, a 2-Liter Soda Bottle with 35% FoxFarm Happy Frog, 35% FoxFarm Ocean Forest / 30% Perlite. I gave her a watering of 1/2 Denver Tap / 10ml Rhizotonic / 1drop Super-Thrive. Placed her directly under the CFl Hood gave her a misting and then let her carry on.

Here are the roots of ABD in her Solo Cup. Sorry it's sideways.
image19378.jpg

Here she is just before I put her in her new home! I put her close to the Stawberry Diesel fan leaf for comparison.
image19377.jpg

That's about it for now everyone, thanks for your continued support! Excited to see these autos do their thing in my set up! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom