May have to take a piss test (Please respond)

Smokie_Stevens

I have a interview tommorow and I may have to take a piss test, now I havent smoked in about a week and I have been drinking hella water and pissing like 6 times a day, is there anything else I can do, I dont have any money for detox, any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Please read throughout this forum to see others with the same problems and what they did. Thanks.

dude there are SO MANY THREAD EXACTLY LIKE THIS...
Just search the forums... I'm sure all your questions will be answered, but i guess it doesnt hurt getting advice from people who weren't around for those threads...

yea just search but use omni (u can buy it at gnc for $50) im a heavy smoker and i used it liek 2 weeks ago on a lab ut @ quest dianostics and passed

KingPhilie said:
sweat it out, IE go running or jogging, thats about it man, good luck.PEACE.

^ good advice ^
apart from drinking as much water as you can stomach....keeping your metabolism high by excersise will help you burn fat - which is where thc is stored in the body
:icon_cool

well I got offered the job barring a piss test, he wanted me to take it today but I talked my way out of it, so I have until monday to clean out my system, which means very little fat, gallons of water, and working out like a mad man, hopefully this will work. This would be so much easier if I could remember the last time I smoked! mary has fucked up my short term memory! Oh well I still love her.

this is dome fucked up shit.......this kid came over my house and i blazed him up wit my weed and he fucken threw my bong when i old him to pass that shit ..........then when that lil pussy passed out i went to wake him up and he cussed me out. that lil bitch he was in my house i should have beet him .......respond if u have anything to say

Generic hippy said:
this is dome fucked up shit.......this kid came over my house and i blazed him up wit my weed and he fucken threw my bong when i old him to pass that shit ..........then when that lil pussy passed out i went to wake him up and he cussed me out. that lil bitch he was in my house i should have beet him .......respond if u have anything to say

:hmmmm: WOW! Can we say spell check. :laughtwo:

"this is some fucked up shit"
"with my weed and he fucking"
"when I told him to pass"
"he cursed me out"
"I should have beat him up"

:allgood:

Back
Top Bottom