May The 4th Be With You - Win Seeds & 14% Discount Code From The Vault

The Vault

420 Sponsor
1661114685421.png

May the 4th Be With You! Check out our great Promo to celebrate this special day by winning one of our 4 prizes via our blog >

- Skywalker Kush Fems x2 (6packs)

- White Yoda Auto Fems x2 (5packs)

Also, for the next 4 days, there is 14% off all our seeds. Check out the blog post for the discount code.

Enter Here: May the 4th Be With You

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to the letter. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

There you go, giving away the store again (and t-shirts!!!), lol. :goodjob:

You forgot about:
Jedi Kush
Auto Skywalker
Sleepy Yoda Auto

Okay, I understand you can't actually give away ALL of the store. So I posted those as links to the strains on your website, so that Star Wars junkies can grow their fix. Any of them should be able to have the user saying, "Stoned I am, yes."

This is a blog contest....must post there.....for all who didn't read carefully.

Make 'em squeal, lol.

Oops, wrong thread ;) .

Oh, wait, someone will end up squealing in this one, too, lol.

Back
Top Bottom