Maybe a new grow during the winter indoors

RAIN MAN

I'm thinking of making a new grow journal during the winter. I'm thinking of planting one feminized Fruity Pebbles, one auto Black Cream, one auto Blueberry Ghost OG, and one auto Super Hash. I will let you guys know when I do. This should be a good run, with beautiful buds as my gift.

Prized strains such as Fruity Pebbles, Blueberry Yum Yum, and Alaskan Thunderfuck will be In my jars. A good 6 month cure, grown with very good plant foods, and taken cared of very well during growing until harvest. I will be smoking very potent buds.

Always great to keep growing LOL.
You may want to walk back your hopes for a 1/4 Lb off one plant indoors. There will be a learning curve moving to indoor growing. No matter how long you know the plant outdoors.

Still if you can grow you can grow. I am sure you will get it figured out. It may take a run or 2 indoors to perfect it. You might end up finding you like the indoor thing. Control is a wonderful thing. The one thing you don't get indoors is the production you can get from good old mother nature and natural light.

I always wanted to try Fruity pebbles. Nice orange, red, and pink hairs with purple, pink, green, and blue buds. Hopefully I get a good quarter pound off the plant alone. I really want to try the hash plant strain aswell.

I just grew some Fruity Pebbles in my tent but I never got the amazing colours I was hoping for. I didn’t even get close to a purple shade :( Although I have higher hopes for my Fruity Pebbles clone just starting week 13 of being outdoor. I think it is close or about to start its flowering cycle soon and sits at just slightly over 57” tall. Only been in the jar for roughly 2 weeks and have tried some a few times. I find it calm/relaxing, not bad on pain relief but can make me a bit snacky

2CB2A802-9ED7-46F9-AA72-29B5EDF55063.jpeg
B45FBA58-D3D7-41FF-BA76-6709058AC01E.jpeg

Always great to keep growing LOL.
You may want to walk back your hopes for a 1/4 Lb off one plant indoors. There will be a learning curve moving to indoor growing. No matter how long you know the plant outdoors.

Still if you can grow you can grow. I am sure you will get it figured out. It may take a run or 2 indoors to perfect it. You might end up finding you like the indoor thing. Control is a wonderful thing. The one thing you don't get indoors is the production you can get from good old mother nature and natural light.
Ok. Yeah my outdoor mother plant Is about 5 feet tall, and has a very thick stem. If I found the plant during june, around the 4th, which It was about 4 feet tall. How much longer do you believe before blooming? I don't want to have the plant grow, and not have buds ready for harvest before plants start dieing after summer. Here Is a recent picture.

Attachments

• 20190721_114916.jpg
    20190721_114916.jpg
    816.8 KB · Views: 172
I just grew some Fruity Pebbles in my tent but I never got the amazing colours I was hoping for. I didn’t even get close to a purple shade :( Although I have higher hopes for my Fruity Pebbles clone just starting week 13 of being outdoor. I think it is close or about to start its flowering cycle soon and sits at just slightly over 57” tall. Only been in the jar for roughly 2 weeks and have tried some a few times. I find it calm/relaxing, not bad on pain relief but can make me a bit snacky

2CB2A802-9ED7-46F9-AA72-29B5EDF55063.jpeg
B45FBA58-D3D7-41FF-BA76-6709058AC01E.jpeg
Good looking plants. Try marijuana-seeds.nl, or the dutchseedshop. The Fruity Pebbles strain seeds they have should definetely have the sturdy genetics that have the purple, pink, and red hues.

Good looking plants. Try marijuana-seeds.nl, or the dutchseedshop. The Fruity Pebbles strain seeds they have should definetely have the sturdy genetics that have the purple, pink, and red hues.

I did. I bought mine from Dutchseedshop

Try the other seed bank I mentioned.

Nah, I still have 8 seeds from the first order and way too many other strains I still need to try growing at least once. I think it was my temps being pretty warm last weeks of flowering. Thinking that the outdoor cooler night temps will help me out once we get closer to harvest time.

Yeah I got some but I’m a little too stoned to do 2 flights of stairs down and up again. Tried a 1/4 piece of a huge infused peanut butter cop about 4 hours ago, and a vaping session of some C99 and Gorilla Zkittlez. The PB Cup was not doing much, if anything for me after 2 hours. Plus I watched a movie with my cousin and her husband and we all enjoyed the C99. The GZ was for my mom as a night aid and was still plenty of vaping left from what I packed for her. I’ll try to remember pics tomorrow.

Yeah I got some but I’m a little too stoned to do 2 flights of stairs down and up again. Tried a 1/4 piece of a huge infused peanut butter cop about 4 hours ago, and a vaping session of some C99 and Gorilla Zkittlez. The PB Cup was not doing much, if anything for me after 2 hours. Plus I watched a movie with my cousin and her husband and we all enjoyed the C99. The GZ was for my mom as a night aid and was still plenty of vaping left from what I packed for her. I’ll try to remember pics tomorrow.
I'm going to get either some Runtz, or Pink Lemonade soon. I'll make a thread, and show them to you guys.

Ok. Yeah my outdoor mother plant Is about 5 feet tall, and has a very thick stem. If I found the plant during june, around the 4th, which It was about 4 feet tall. How much longer do you believe before blooming? I don't want to have the plant grow, and not have buds ready for harvest before plants start dieng after summer. Here Is a recent picture.

Not sure where you live exactly. That and the strain flower time are key. What kind of fall season is everything. they can not handle frost at all. One thing to consider if you live in a area that has early frost. You maybe able to start with light deprivation now. You will need to do a google check on the what to use and the how but it is pretty simple. You could probably build a hoop that can flop back and forth over the plant. Only problem with that is you need to be there to take it off and on. In a month or so you may be able to stop using it as the daylight hours should be low enough by then.

Back
Top Bottom