Maybe a stupid question

Can you vape cannabis-infused oil? I just bought the Slim Premium Kind Pen because it said it was a vape pen for oil and I assumed it meant hash oil but since it didn't really work, I thought I should ask. I didn't think you could but maybe you can?

Can you vape cannabis-infused oil? I just bought the Slim Premium Kind Pen because it said it was a vape pen for oil and I assumed it meant hash oil but since it didn't really work, I thought I should ask. I didn't think you could but maybe you can?
Yes, I make my own infused vape juice that works in any vape pen or bigger box mod. Strong stuff. Vape juice is what I make. Not vape oil

You shouldn't be vaping sunflower oil. You need to make a an oil specific for vaping. Usually you'll mix a cannabis tincture with Propylene Glycol (PG) and/or Vegetable Glycerin (VG).

Yea, don't vape that. I've tried vaping coconut infused oil and it didn't taste good or do anything. Im not even sure you want to "vape" PG or VG but im sure you can. I mean they're used for ejuice or whatever they put in carts or pens. When I think of vaping im thinking a rig with oil. Not infused oil. But, oil. 710.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom