Mayjah Mutant

A pollen sack unfurling, or pistil? Biting my nails for more confirmation from this mutant.

mayjah_mutant_day38.jpg

A pollen sack unfurling, or pistil? Biting my nails for more confirmation from this mutant.

mayjah_mutant_day38.jpg
Good morning @backyardagain hope you are well today.
I don't see anything concerning in the pic.
Mind you it's a little blury.
Can you get a better pic of your problem your asking about?

Stay safe
Bill

mayjah_mutant_day38.jpg
Ooooof Im sending positive vibes,juju,luck, and what ever else I can lol we're both doing the same thing I just switched mutant to 12/12 last night to force reveal sex.

Hey now, I never say I no smoke. Just in special circumstances and on social occasions.

EDIT : This is purely a hobby. Some of to build really fricken expensive RC planes, I figured this is a nice compromise to that haha!
Haha growing is your hobby... Smoking is mine :laughtwo: ... On a real note brotha besides growing do you have other hobbies?

I don't see anything concerning in the pic.
Mind you it's a little blury.
Can you get a better pic of your problem your asking about?
The small protrusion in the center... looking like one pistil to me!

On a real note brotha besides growing do you have other hobbies
Tinkering, I when build my own small solar bank. I still install modchips in xbox360, and hack other kine consoles. I get one '64 I like wrenching... I stay busy haha!

mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg

Tinkering, I when build my own small solar bank. I still install modchips in xbox360, and hack other kine consoles. I get one '64 I like wrenching... I stay busy haha!

mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg
Cool tinkering is always fun I'm tech savvy but not enough to mess with em...I love how things fall apart and never fall back together :laugh: that's why I stick to art as I can erase. But nice a few days and you should be sure.

mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg

mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg
Hey @backyardagain I see what you are worried about.
But it's too small to tell what it is.
No problems anywhere else?
Keep an eye on it but for now but don't worry.

Stay safe
Bill

Mayjah Mutant in all her glory, day 40. Trained some chutes down.
mayjah_mutant_day39.jpg

... and Princess Chunky close behind, day 8.
princess_chunky_day8.jpg
Thank you for my high moments clarification. With that said, Aloha! Look at these ladies! :circle-of-love:

Thank you for my high moments clarification. With that said, Aloha! Look at these ladies! :circle-of-love:
:shaka: howzit and Aloha @Krissi1982 Mahalos for the compliment, I still waiting for more confirmation with mayjah mutant. Looking pretty cherreh with her growth training so far. I think I going start pulling back on 'light on' hrs, dropping every week by ½hr. Hoping by that time princess chunky get one good amount of growth without training.

:shaka: howzit and Aloha @Krissi1982 Mahalos for the compliment, I still waiting for more confirmation with mayjah mutant. Looking pretty cherreh with her growth training so far. I think I going start pulling back on 'light on' hrs, dropping every week by ½hr. Hoping by that time princess chunky get one good amount of growth without training.
What does that do? Dropping back hours?

Just mimicking seasonal change... gradual rather than diving ass first into one open corn field, switching to 12/12.

EDIT : Not sure if get any real benefit.
Hahaha ass first into a corn field :rofl: sounds like fast way to shuck corn :laugh:

I got distracted by the corn comment lol any way chunky is growing up fast... And looks healthy.. and I'm still awe struck by the hst/lst you did on the mayjah... Is there a step by step on how to do that?

I got distracted by the corn comment lol any way chunky is growing up fast... And looks healthy.. and I'm still awe struck by the hst/lst you did on the mayjah... Is there a step by step on how to do that?
Mahalos for the praise, you kine of watching um as it happens! I anchor twist ties into the soil for start um, can use garden wire... any kine really, get choke ways for LST it's up to you. In my first grow, once all growth hit the edge of pot I let um go vertical.

Back
Top Bottom