Mayjah Mutant

Princess Chunky day 32/3f right before bed
princess_chunky_day32.jpg

Before the flip, I took one clone from a lower that wasn't going see light. Got a friend that's going be its forever home
princess_chunky_day_clone.jpg

Sweet Dreams day 13, is in the same tent as Princess Chunky, so uh... short grow I guess. Maybe start next grow with one pineapple chunk x snow white and one pineapple chunk x blue dream crammed in my 27"x27"
sweet_dreams_day13.jpg

Just wish I had the space for one larger tent, but def like build a bridgelux cuz this light I picked up is okay granted I using photone (I know it's one ball park figure). Not seeing flowering numbers at 8" away
8_inches_1.jpg

8_inches.jpg

At 3"
3_inches.jpg

3_inches_1.jpg

Princess Chunky day 36/7f
Installed one T6 fan for 20$ kine cheap, just had for fix the propeller... was messing around with um for little bit (took the digital hydrometer out so disregard um) before I figured um out. I actually not caring for Mayjah Mutant, as it turns out it's one male plant... was just hiding its olos cuz the buggah never like get the chop haha. It's just growing out on my lanai. Princess Chunky is the new star of grow room, with Sweet Dreams taking up one corner. Think I going close this journal, and just start one perpetual journal for consolidate my library of triumphs and tribulations.

princess_chunky_day36_7f.jpg

EDIT : Conclusion of mutant plant was male, not worth the grow unless hunting/breeding.

Kinda did a quick read to catch up.
Your training is off the hook and am excited to see how the girls turn out.
Mahalos for the praise, Princess Chunky just when finish her first week flowering. I never train her like with Mayjah Mutant but I did some LST (no topping). I just going finish this grow on my profile posts before starting one perpetual journal for everything.

Back
Top Bottom