MayorGreenBud's Indoor grow; Big Buddha Seeds, Blue Cheese

Perhaps you didnt take the time to read my replies? I enjoyed the strain...However its pain relief qualities werent there for me...I dont smoke weed for fun or to get high anymore, I do it for the pain relief. Everyone has different preferences...

there is actualy some amazing blue cheese going around up here right now. last year it was jsut straight big buddah now its the blue cheese. i dont know what grow support is talking about. it tastes like blueberry pancakes on the inhale and you can deffanlty taste the cheesey after taste. and the high is a good head buzz. im a big fan of the blue cheese man good luck and hope ur shit is dank

Anyway....Whats up man? Any updates?

Anything new???

Very nice, have you started 12/12 yet?

For 12/12 I will be using my flowering room. The room is 5' x 7' x 8.5' and lined in black & white poly. its 1200w total in two 600w HPS lamps.

While I do have two plants in the flowering room, the room has yet to be set to a 12/12 period. It will be changed over in a few days.

The last of the three plants remains in the veg room which her babies. She recently gave life to 8 cuttlings and is seeing to their needs. ;) The great news, THEY'RE all girls!!! Oh, could a man be so lucky.

Thanks for reading.

Damn, thats some good odds major! Best of luck on flowering those fine ladies

okay greenbud, i know you don't update much, but hopefully you can give me some advice on my grow. i am also using the BB Blue Cheese in soil and know exactly what you mean about the slow growth. i was wondering how long you let your plants veg for? and approx. how tall or wide were they when you decided to flower?

i have 3 plants, the first one is about 12 days older that the last two. the first one started on Dec. 7, and the other two were sprouted out of soil by the 20th. i want to make sure that i am letting them veg long enough because i plan on scrogging them and i know they have to be a certain size to maximize the production. i had planned on putting them into flower around Feb. 1, making the first plant almost 9 weeks old and the last two almost seven weeks old. what do you think? i know it depends on how high you set the scrog, but just give me a general idea.

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom