Mazar Skunk, Nevilles Haze, Blue Cheese, Purple, and Afghan First Grow

With planting indoor clones outside you are probably going to run into a few problems. The biggest one being if you have them on a 18/6 light schedule, they are going to start flowering once you put them outside due to the longer nights. Anymore than 8-10 hours will flip them into flower. From what I've been reading on it you gotta start from seed with 12/12, and that way you can fatten them up before putting them out. The other thing is they are probably not going to be all that resilient to disease, and even less resilient the longer you fatten them up inside.

My partner is obsessed with putting a few clones out in the wild and just letting them go on their own but he can't get it through his head that if you don't tend to them or setup an area with some decent amendments (barring you are gonna plant on some kind of fertile land) rain water and basic dirt may give them enough to thrive long enough to produce some weak ass bud that's basically just there for reproduction and not worth some hiker or absolute worst case some kind of law find it and wait around come harvest time for someone to come pick it. I have heard of a few successful illegal out door crops but last big one I heard about I read about in the newspaper but that wasn't putting out a clone here or there. It was cornfield type shit.

I'm sure they will end up reverting back to veg but to my understanding it's stressful and could either lead to hermies or less than stellar buds if they don't get eaten by some kind of wild life. I know you guys probably aren't looking to some monster outdoor grow but I am just suggesting you think about it and if it's really worth putting any of them outside. Only you (hopefully) know whats growing in your basement, once you step outside, even on your property, if anyone can see it or stumbles onto it tying you to it one way or another, kiss your indoor crop goodbye because that's where they are coming next.

Not trying to put out any bad vibes on our favorite day of the year, but just think about it a little and if you do decide to do it, make it worth the risk that's all.

And now that I'm done preaching, you grow is looking very good dude. I wish I was as far along as you are. Good luck with the rest of the grow dude and happy 4/20

Whitey.... thats what I love about alaska. First, by the end of may, we'll be getting at least 18 hours of sunlight and by the middle of June we'll have 24 hours of sunlight. Second, I live in a wooded area and I'm 99% sure we wont have a problem with hikers. It's just the type of area that with trees every 2 feet and hard to get through. Also, marijuana is pretty decriminalized here. You wont get in trouble with state law if you have up to 4 oz in your house and up to 24 plants growing.

Whitey.... thats what I love about alaska. First, by the end of may, we'll be getting at least 18 hours of sunlight and by the middle of June we'll have 24 hours of sunlight. Second, I live in a wooded area and I'm 99% sure we wont have a problem with hikers. It's just the type of area that with trees every 2 feet and hard to get through. Also, marijuana is pretty decriminalized here. You wont get in trouble with state law if you have up to 4 oz in your house and up to 24 plants growing.

That is fargin awesome dude, I take back anything I said about putting them outside and leaving them.......alaska is in fact the shit huh, I knew there was something good about having those long light and dark periods. The night periods woulda been great for me when I was in my early 20's, I dont think I saw daylight for a year at one point and I live on the east coast.... mid summer 90+ degrees out during the day and I'm as pasty white as a bottle of glue.

But that changes a whole lot living where you are, if seclusion is a prerequisite to growing outdoors, you can double check that box. Thats awesome man, I hope you do a journal for that one. If its possible please do, as I said above I'm against it if its not a worthwhile thing but I think it would be more than worthwhile for you bro...I'll be tuned in for that one.

Sorry for congesting your thread with my preachery....

Hate to damper your thoughts even more. But that is not true any longer.
Possession
1 oz or less in your residence or home no penalty N/A N/A
1 oz to 4 oz misdemeanor 90 days
$1,000
More than 4 oz, or 25 or more plants felony 5 years
$50,000
Any amount within 500 feet of school grounds or rec. center* felony 5 years
$50,000

And from what i have read, the 24 plants is now illegal as well.
Just be safe.
The problem with outdoors here are our light schedules. You will need a very short flowering strain, or a very cold resistant strain to finish without any problems. The amount of rain we get in the fall, and the temperature we get makes it very difficult to grow outdoors here.

As far as seclusion goes. you going to want to find your spot. And read up on finding spots, because the sot you choose will make the difference in the amount you cro entirely. Too little sun and it will hardly be worth your time.
But find your spot, and walk for 30 minutes in either direction. If you come across a trail, or a house or anything. Then you are too close to people.

I didnt know that farnorth. Everyone I talk to tell me the same. Guess I should do my own research ha. Have you heard of many small grow ops getting busted up here. Ive heard that it is mainly the bigger ones that get busted but.... thats what I've heard so idk for sure. We're still trying to decide if we should try outdoors or not

Anyways, I have an update. These were taken a few days ago... I've been to lazy to get them off my phone, reduce quality in photoshop, and then upload ha.

Here are some of blue and purple at 9 weeks and 3 days of flowering (they are taking forever!)
IMG_11469.jpg
IMG_11447.jpg
IMG_11428.jpg
IMG_11416.jpg

Afghan special at 5 weeks and 5 days flowering
IMG_11385.jpg
IMG_11365.jpg
IMG_11395.jpg

and here are the blue cheese and purple clones that are taking over my veg room!
IMG_11343.jpg
IMG_11316.jpg
IMG_11299.jpg

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom