Mazar Skunk, Nevilles Haze, Blue Cheese, Purple, and Afghan First Grow

Hey this is the other guy that's working on this grow, thanks everyone for helping out with info, pointers, and such. You guys have been really helpful and I really appreciate you guys taking the time to help out. If any of you have your own plants growing then let us know so I can stop by and comment on em (just a beginner to growing so I probably don't know as much as you guys but will be glad to make input when I can). Anywho Thank you chopper, hemp rocket, whitey, and xbox for the support and hope you guys have awesome harvests in the future to come!

Ps. My buddy's a Fag =P

This is where you wanna be with temps and humidity fellas....
IMAG0412_-_Copy_1280x768_.jpg

And looking at your plants it looks like they like it, they have beautiful color man..... Very nice....

I thought 40-45% was the ticket???

From my experience and from what I read (and I have read a lot), you're supposed to keep it around 50-60. 45 is good too. My very first grow I had RH around 25 during veg and flower and I still got a decent yield.

rsz_rsz_100_0449.jpg
rsz_rsz_100_0450.jpg
rsz_rsz_100_0451.jpg
These are in direct Florida sun for 9 hours a day at 90+ degrees and tropical humidity......I've some lovely monsters now too...@ 50+degrees and 6or 8 hours of direct sun. Temps can vary pretty widely...RH too....it's tropical here from June till October, then dry as a bone all the rest. Tropical sativas like Thai or Acapulco Gold during the summer months, and I like a nice Indica like an Aurora or the Barney's Lucy during the cooler months. I just dropped Dr. Grinspoon and Eldorado beans last night. They are heirloom landrace sativas, and take a good nine months from start to finish, and the yield is smallish.....butwhat smoke when they're done
That was a long way of saying, "relax" these are pretty forgiving plants :grinjoint:

I'm trying to think how I can attain that amount of humidity without buying another humidifier, because I have in fact noticed my plants leaves are kinda dryish. The problem I have is tall ceilings. I'm sure if I plastic-ed off my ceiling (the only thing that isnt sealed up so tight a radio doesnt come get reception in that room) I'd be able to get that but 45% is as high as it will go. I leave my humidifier on 24/7 and I have a 27 gallon hydro res and no more than 45 unless I start spilling shit of course but thats not cool.

I dont have an intake setup yet, its small enough at the moment for me to leave the attic hatch open a crack and leaving the door open for 20 minutes or so in the morning clears out the stale air. Most times I do it twice a day but at least once. I'm waiting on some cash to get a good inline fan. I have some of the ducting setup I just need the inline fan.

I dont have an intake setup yet, its small enough at the moment for me to leave the attic hatch open a crack and leaving the door open for 20 minutes or so in the morning clears out the stale air. Most times I do it twice a day but at least once. I'm waiting on some cash to get a good inline fan. I have some of the ducting setup I just need the inline fan.

Are you concerned about odor control? These plants are going to start stinking up your house when they start flowering dude. My very first grow I was lazy about installing filters and exhausts and such because I thought: hey there is no smell. Well one day my brother came to my house and asked me why my whole house stinks like weed? The change in smell was so gradual that I haven't noticed anything. Needless to say, I installed odor control that very same day. :)

Haha its cool. No problem guys. We got a thermometer and the temp was about 85 so we got some extra fans running. Today we walked into the room and seen that a light fell on Blue Cheese =( we dont know if we should pull it or see if it will survive. What do you guys think would be the chances of it surviving? and what are the chances that it hermied? heres a pic..
rsz_img_1432.jpg

Ok so a few things to post today. First of all, we cut off all the dead branches on blue cheese and lst'd some
IMG_143311.jpg

second..... Afghan is FLOWERING under 24/0 light!! From what I've read/seen they are not pre flowers. What should we do? Should we switch over to 12/12 or will it continue to flower under 24/0? here are some pics
IMG_143411.jpg
IMG_143511.jpg
IMG_143611.jpg
IMG_143711.jpg

and here are all the plants on day 25.... we think we are going to switch the lights at 4 weeks/in 3 days

Mazar
IMG_144511.jpg

Blue Cheese
IMG_143311.jpg

Afghan
IMG_143811.jpg

Neville's
IMG_144011.jpg

Purple
IMG_144311.jpg

and here they are all together
IMG_144811.jpg