MC New Formulation

I got some MC about 2 months ago.

New formula already?

I shake mine in a Gatorade bottle with hot water to make it dissolve before adding to the water bucket, seems to help. I tried once to mix without hot water and there was a fine layer of tan silt in the bottom. Looked like gypsum to me.
I use a measuring spoon, so taking out the balls would be a benefit. The smell is foul when scooping from the bag but that’s the only time I notice it. I wonder what component was making the smell?

I am still using my original formula 22lb bag I bought about 2 years ago. I opened that big bag and then divided it up into quart jar sized servings which I vacuum sealed. When ready to use one of these vacuum sealed bags I open it up and pour it into two 1 pint mason jars. Keeps it nice and dry. Although I've switched to organic soil for my photo flowering plants I still use the MC with any autos I grow. Basically cause I hate to waste stuff and it will help me get rid of it.

Not to sound stupid... but what is MC? Ive done 2 grows with no nutrients, one grow with fox fatm for veg and now im using all 3 fox farm products. Just trying to figure out new methods and try good products.

Mc is retardedly easy to use, 1 bag last several grows, way more cost effective, and rock hard buds.
I checked out a site for MC. They offer a free sample 500g bag, at the moment they are out of stock on that size. But i will order it when available. Nice that they offer free samples. Next run im going to use both products side by side on some clones ive got from the grow im on now. I do like the price point so far thats a plus.

I checked out a site for MC. They offer a free sample 500g bag, at the moment they are out of stock on that size. But i will order it when available. Nice that they offer free samples. Next run im going to use both products side by side on some clones ive got from the grow im on now. I do like the price point so far thats a plus.

I'm in my second grow with mc, the nuggets are hard enough that I could knock someone out for a week just getting clubbed over the head with it

I emailed them the other day to ask about it, and they said they should have it back in stock late June. I signed up for the email alert for when they get it back in.

@Cadydid2005 I have bottles and bottles of Fox Farm nutrients and supplements in my closet collecting dust. I'm all about the easiest and best way of doing something. Often the easiest way isn't always the best way but with MC I have to say that it is. It (the MC) consistently produces beautiful plants. That said I am now growing in Coots soil which is water only for the most part for me and I love it. There is work of course to mix up the soil but once it's mixed and cooked you just water and you're done.

But the MC will certainly get the job done for you and IMO it's easier to use then the Fox Farm trio.

I just looked on the US Greenleaf Nutrients site. I saw no free sample offered however they do have a 1000 gram bag for 75% off with a promo code. THAT is out of stock. I looked all through the US site and did NOT see a phone number listed just an email address.

MC hasn’t just increased my yields by multiple Xs- it has been a life saver in other areas. Root health, node spacing, bud formation and general happiness has improved in every plant (non cannabis included). And maybe most important, it looks like it delivers all of that consistently. I do throw in some bloom boosters now (sweet candy, terpinator) but MC alone is a quality product from beginning to end of the plant’s life.

I just looked on the US Greenleaf Nutrients site. I saw no free sample offered however they do have a 1000 gram bag for 75% off with a promo code. THAT is out of stock. I looked all through the US site and did NOT see a phone number listed just an email address.
Sorry, I should have mentioned that they only have the 20 pound bag in stock at the moment

Back
Top Bottom